Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scott Maslen

Go down 
+4
nikki
em-j
ronnieanddaniellefan
RipDani
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Scott Maslen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:09 pm

nikki wrote:
Sure thing!!

Here are the pics Smile

http://img5.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=17995931.jpg

One of the little "flower fairies" is Lily-Rose (Sam's daughter).

Thankyou nikki!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:11 pm

Right if you go to GettyImages.com and type in Samantha Janus and then the pic thats 4 down and 4 across...in this pic are Sam,Mark,Ben,Micheal,Zak and Lilly...awwwww
So you know what pic im comparing the wedding pictures to Laughing
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:15 pm

RonnielleNo1Fan wrote:
OMG where do you live?!
I must come and visit and we can wait until we see her leave her house and casually walk down the street and get autographs and chat and stuff bounce Sorry got kinda carried away Laughing
Wow i would love to meet her...although doubt she's coming here anytime soon Mad
Thanks hun Razz

I live in London, about 10 mins away from Sam by car/bus Smile So, yes, I went on a stalking mission to meet her haha Razz I managed to see Mark and Michael too Very Happy

You're welcome!

Also, im just looking at the actual magazine again and im pretty sure Lily is the other flower fairy, not the white blonde one but the other one.
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:17 pm

Ok ill have another look Smile
Wow i would love to meet them...we could stalk them together...i think its a great idea!! Suspect lol
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:19 pm

Im actually really not sure about this one lol. Everytime I look my thoughts about which one she is change!

YEAHH, come down here anytime and I can take you to where she lives lol.
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:21 pm

Ooooh dont say that coz i will...id say you could come over here too but there is nobody here worth stalking! Laughing
Im still very convinced its the blonde one...just because of the pics on Getty Images there she has white blonde hair so im convinced its the blonde one Laughing I dunno though
scratch
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:26 pm

RonnielleNo1Fan wrote:
Ooooh dont say that coz i will...id say you could come over here too but there is nobody here worth stalking! Laughing
Im still very convinced its the blonde one...just because of the pics on Getty Images there she has white blonde hair so im convinced its the blonde one Laughing I dunno though
scratch

Lol well you're welcome to but I can't meet her again so i'll hide while you chat with her or something Razz It's all about timing though really, I mean if you don't go at a good time then she won't be coming out her house Smile

You could be right, she just looks too tall to be that one! And I swear she actually looks like none of them from those pics on Getty!

I thought the hair thing might just be the light in those wedding pics making it look darker but you're probably right.
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:30 pm

Hehehe ok and then we could stand outside Elstree and wait for everyone to come out there aswel Suspect lol
Yeah that would be my luck...for her to stay in all day Rolling Eyes
Yeah i thought she didnt really look like any except where the 3 flower girls are stood to the side talking to Estelle...there the blonde one with her eyes shut really look like Lilly Laughing
Hmmm gonna have a good think about whats its gonna be like when i meet them Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:36 pm

RonnielleNo1Fan wrote:
Hehehe ok and then we could stand outside Elstree and wait for everyone to come out there aswel Suspect lol
Yeah that would be my luck...for her to stay in all day Rolling Eyes
Yeah i thought she didnt really look like any except where the 3 flower girls are stood to the side talking to Estelle...there the blonde one with her eyes shut really look like Lilly Laughing
Hmmm gonna have a good think about whats its gonna be like when i meet them Laughing Razz

Lol well Elstree is a bit further away but if I ever have a day with nothing to do.... Wink

Hmm, i think you're right, she must be the little blondie. God she's gonna be as beautiful as her mummy!

Ahh, well i met her on my second stalking trip lol. The first one was unsuccessful and I later found out why. Basically, the first time I went pretty early on a saturday morning (when I say early I mean like 11.30 or something) and nothing was happening on her road. Then when I met her the second time I went at around 2.30 which turned out to be a better idea because apparently (Sam told me this) they'd been filming for the past three saturdays and in fact, the day i met her she'd just come back from filming. I didn't realise they filmed on Saturdays sometimes.

Anyway, it's basically a matter of coincidence, I was just really lucky.
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:39 pm

Wow was she nice? Some people have said she is one of the nicest people they have ever met cheers
Well if i plan to come over we'l make a full day of stalking out of it! Suspect
Im making it my mission to meet her...and mark hopefully
Your so lucky!!! geek
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:43 pm

RonnielleNo1Fan wrote:
Wow was she nice? Some people have said she is one of the nicest people they have ever met cheers
Your so lucky!!! geek

Yeah she was really sweet and very obliging when I asked if she'd sign something for me Smile Lily looked a little bemused, bless her. I don't think Sam wanted to hang around too long because it was freeeeezing outside but we had a brief chat before she went off to hit the shops. She was dressed in the weirdest stuff though! A long bright orange coat and purple velvet trakkie bottoms hehe. It's nice to see she's not one of those overly-fashion conscious famous people who won't be seen looking anything but their best. She gives the impression that she's first and foremost a mother and wife and that's as it should be Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:45 pm

nikki wrote:
RonnielleNo1Fan wrote:
Your so lucky!!! geek

Yeah she was really sweet and very obliging when I asked if she'd sign something for me Smile Lily looked a little bemused, bless her. I don't think Sam wanted to hang around too long because it was freeeeezing outside but we had a brief chat before she went off to hit the shops. She was dressed in the weirdest stuff though! A long bright orange coat and purple velvet trakkie bottoms hehe. It's nice to see she's not one of those overly-fashion conscious famous people who won't be seen looking anything but their best. She gives the impression that she's first and foremost a mother and wife and that's as it should be Smile

Ditto
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:46 pm

eastendersranddfan wrote:
nikki wrote:
RonnielleNo1Fan wrote:
Your so lucky!!! geek

Ditto

Ditto to what? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:50 pm

You said thats how mothers should be-i agree Very Happy not the posh fashiony types that dress there children up in matching outfits
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:52 pm

Awww can totally imagine that...hehe she did say in an interview somewhere she hasnt got a clue about fashion...cant remember where i read that now Mad
Awww bless Lilly though....awwwww Very Happy
I will meet her...one day...maybe in the summer then she can stay and chat longer Laughing
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:53 pm

eastendersranddfan wrote:
You said thats how mothers should be-i agree Very Happy not the posh fashiony types that dress there children up in matching outfits

Oh yeaaah, good I think she's definitely got the balance right there. I mean, to be honest, you can tell she's not the fashionista type from a lot of her press pics on gettyimages - like the most recent ones from the film premieres, she wears very odd combinations of clothing but i think it's really endearing! She said in an interview once that she doesnt want her daughter growing up thinking that looks are everything.
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:54 pm

RonnielleNo1Fan wrote:
Awww can totally imagine that...hehe she did say in an interview somewhere she hasnt got a clue about fashion...cant remember where i read that now Mad
Awww bless Lilly though....awwwww Very Happy
I will meet her...one day...maybe in the summer then she can stay and chat longer Laughing

Yeah she did Smile She always says that she generally just throws on whatever is clean at the end of the bed lol, and that she won't look fashionable unless someone dresses her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:55 pm

I think some of Ronnies clothes are nice i like her purple coat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:57 pm

Yeah Ronnie's clothes are lovely, but that's because the wardrobe department fashion her Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:57 pm

^^^yeah ^^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:01 pm

Also, the purple coat is a new one isn't it?

I do like Ronnie's coats, especially the one that Danielle started smelling when they were at the abortion clinic.
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:01 pm

Yeah although i love her boots in the film premier pics for Bolt...ooooh and for Ben 10 actuallt...do love them! Laughing
And the purple coat...but like you said that was picked out for her! Laughing
Knew she said that about fashion Razz
Love her she is so down to earth...BTW i think we should be having this in the Sam Janus thread shouldnt we? Laughing
We went very off topic...good job were not in Walfor forum!! Laughing Razz (no disrespect btw)
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:03 pm

RonnielleNo1Fan wrote:
Yeah although i love her boots in the film premier pics for Bolt...ooooh and for Ben 10 actuallt...do love them! Laughing
And the purple coat...but like you said that was picked out for her! Laughing
Knew she said that about fashion Razz
Love her she is so down to earth...BTW i think we should be having this in the Sam Janus thread shouldnt we? Laughing
We went very off topic...good job were not in Walfor forum!! Laughing Razz (no disrespect btw)

Yeah the boots are cool but not with that outfit if you ask me!

Yup she's very down to earth, I much prefer famous people who aren't up themselves and aren't all flashy.

oooh yeah you're right Razz lets relocate haha
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:49 pm

Scott Maslen - Page 2 Patsy-Palmer-and-Scott-Maslen-1008

That looks abit ... to close
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:01 pm

Naughty Scott calling Sam a carp on Jonathan Ross! Tut tut!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott Maslen
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next