Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes Empty
PostSubject: EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes   EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:27 am

Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes   EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:38 am

Lol! I wonder what they're doing on location? Smile
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes   EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:47 am

haha she looks happy haha! and i love scott maslen Very Happy so funny Razz
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes   EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:11 pm

I don't know whether they would be on location.. cause no offence to Sam's dress sense, EastEnders wouldn't dress anyone in those jumpers, especially not Ronnie. They may have been walking if they had a long break e.g. a couple of hours, instead of between takes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes   EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:39 pm

I think they have there customes on underneath and there just wearing them to keep warm but they usually have those poofer jackets with there names on
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes Left_bar_bleue2/2EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes   EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:08 am

Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes   EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:06 am

Maybe, so she just ran on set and got one of Bradley's outfits, she must have been desperate, LMAO Razz
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes Left_bar_bleue2/2EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes   EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:07 am

lmao lol!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes   EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:31 am

I could do with one of those jumpers now; I'm flippin freezing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes   EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EastEnders stars Samantha Womack and Scott Maslen take a stroll together between takes
Page 1 of 1