Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scott Maslen

Go down 
+4
nikki
em-j
ronnieanddaniellefan
RipDani
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:15 am

Scott Maslen is HOT !!!........................ good actress i want Jack to get back together with Ronnie but Sam and Scott have known each other for ages so they wont get back togehter!
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: scott   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:16 am

Scott is too hot! haha he makes my eastenders any day xD!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:59 am

I agree Very Happy He is sooo HOT!! Him and Ronnie need to get back together .. If they get married, he will be Danielles stepdad - Weird. Also Danielle and Amy will be step-sisters as well as cousins - Weirder !!
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: scott   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:05 am

Man i never thought about it like that Razz Strange!
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:15 am

Jack will be her uncle,step dad and she will have a half cousin and half step sisters i think ! is that right ?
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:13 pm

I dont know, but it all sound too weird to comprehend at the moment lol
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:27 am

I really hope Jack and Ronnie get back toghether - on screen they're perfect for each other, such good chemistry. Obviously off-screen it's another matter cos they hate doing the kissing scenes etc! haha
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:57 pm

Awww. When I watch them together on screen Im thinking to myself 'Why are they so cute together? They have such amazing chemistry'. The chemistry between them is so intense, how can they have a brother/sister kind of relationship off-screen. They must have thought about being together off-screen ??
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:20 pm

Yeah, there's just such a connection between them onscreen. I doubt they've ever thought about being together offscreen cos they've always just been really good friends. And also, Scott is Mark's best friend so it'd be so awkward! Apparently their kids have been really bemused watching their respective parents kissing on the TV lol.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:33 pm

Haha. Yeah I know. But there still could be a tinsy bit of hope Smile I love you
Back to top Go down

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:54 pm

Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:58 pm

Yep it is Sam Very Happy

Awww wish i could have bought that magazine here Mad
Apparently there were some great pictures in there cheers
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:01 pm

Hehe i bought that mag! I'll post the pics in a few mins.
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:07 pm

OMG your amazing....thanks so much...see what i mean about this forum, i love it!!!! bounce cheers
Thanks hun x
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:08 pm

Hehe you can count on me for anything Sam-oriented Very Happy

I love this place too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:13 pm

Ok ill know who to come to for anything to do with Sam then! Wink
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:15 pm

Sure thing!!

Here are the pics Smile

http://img5.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=17995931.jpg

One of the little "flower fairies" is Lily-Rose (Sam's daughter).
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Awww they look so great together!!! cheers
Yeah Lily Rose is the little blonde one with her eyes shut on he pic of Estelle and the 3 flower girls! Laughing
Just realised that it was Zak that had gone with Sam and that to watch Ben 10 the premier Wink
God Sam and Mark look so fab together hope they make a deal with Hello! for their wedding!! Very Happy
Thanks so much for posting!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:55 pm

RonnielleNo1Fan wrote:
Awww they look so great together!!! cheers
Yeah Lily Rose is the little blonde one with her eyes shut on he pic of Estelle and the 3 flower girls! Laughing
Just realised that it was Zak that had gone with Sam and that to watch Ben 10 the premier Wink
God Sam and Mark look so fab together hope they make a deal with Hello! for their wedding!! Very Happy
Thanks so much for posting!

Yeah, and she's even more gorgeous in real life, little cutie.

:O are you sure it was Zak?! I was wondering who it was in those pics, I thought Zak was older than the boy in those Ben 10 Alien pics??

Aww they're such a cute couple, they seem to go really well together because Sam is fiery and Mark is really calm hehe. I really hope they don't do a secret, out of the public eye wedding, I want to see it all!

You're so welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:02 pm

You've seen her in real life? affraid Everytime i see a pic of her i just wanna cuddle her Laughing
Yea it defo is Zak...i wernt sure coz i had never seen Zak before but now ive seen him its definately him!! Razz
I know but if the do a magazine shoot thing...will you scan the pics again for me?! Laughing
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:03 pm

Wait, isn't Lily Rose the other one? The one who's laying on Estelle's dress in the pic with her and Scott and Zak on the stairs?
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:04 pm

RonnielleNo1Fan wrote:
You've seen her in real life? affraid Everytime i see a pic of her i just wanna cuddle her Laughing
Yea it defo is Zak...i wernt sure coz i had never seen Zak before but now ive seen him its definately him!! Razz
I know but if the do a magazine shoot thing...will you scan the pics again for me?! Laughing

Yeah, she was with Sam when I met her Smile Was so cute, they were holding hands and chatting about what Lily wanted to buy.

Ha, he's gorgeous!!

Of course I will!
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:05 pm

No Lilly is like a white-blonde...like a little angel!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:07 pm

RonnielleNo1Fan wrote:
No Lilly is like a white-blonde...like a little angel!!! Razz

Oh really?! The captions of the pics make out like she's the other one.
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:07 pm

OMG where do you live?!
I must come and visit and we can wait until we see her leave her house and casually walk down the street and get autographs and chat and stuff bounce Sorry got kinda carried away Laughing
Wow i would love to meet her...although doubt she's coming here anytime soon Mad
Thanks hun Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scott Maslen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen   Scott Maslen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott Maslen
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next