Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha

Go down 
+3
em-j
nikki
ronnieanddaniellefan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha Empty
PostSubject: British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha   British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:50 am

www.britishsoapawards.tv vote vote vote!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha   British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:54 am

YAY!

Done!

You voted for:

SEXIEST MALE
Robert Kazinsky (Sean Slater)

SEXIEST FEMALE
Kara Tointon (Dawn Swann)

VILLAIN OF THE YEAR
Chris Coghill (Tony King)

BEST ACTOR
Jake Wood (Max Branning)

BEST ACTRESS
Samantha Janus (Ronnie Mitchell)

BEST BRITISH SOAP
EastEnders (BBC)

And I'm about to vote again with another email address lol.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha   British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:17 am

Wasnt Rob Kaz up for best actor too..? Same votes as me but I had Rob for best actor from the scenes at Christmas.. I cant believe Sam isnt up for best actress, what are they thinking ???
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha   British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:20 am

Sam IS up for best actress?! I voted for her! Do you mean sexiest female?
I voted for Jake Wood just because I think sometimes his convincing acting goes unnoticed, he's just really natural. And yes, Rob is also brilliant but I figured that most people would vote for Rob so I went for the underdog Razz
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha   British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:40 am

YES, sorry, got caught up in the excitement. Its sexiest female I was meant to say Razz
I like him but I prefer Rob, Jake does that weird thing where he always stands on his side with one shoulder in front of the other - you should try and spot it next time he's on screen Razz
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha   British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:42 am

Haha, I thought so Razz Yeah, she's definitely been wronged there...Sam is way sexier than any of them up for sexiest female award!
LOL, i think I know what you mean, he does tend to stand in that position but I can't say it has ever bothered me or really come to my attention.
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: my votes   British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:39 am

SEXIEST MALE
Scott Maslen (Jack Branning)

SEXIEST FEMALE
Lacey Turner (Stacey slater)

VILLAIN OF THE YEAR
Archie Mitchell (Larry Lamb)

BEST ACTOR
Rob Kazinsky (Sean Slater)

BEST ACTRESS

BEST BRITISH SOAP
EastEnders (BBC)
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha   British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:02 am

SEXIEST MALE
Scott Maslen (Jack Branning)

SEXIEST FEMALE
Lacey Turner (Stacey slater)
VILLAIN OF THE YEAR
Archie Mitchell (Larry Lamb)
BEST ACTOR
Rob Kazinsky (Sean Slater)

BEST ACTRESS
BEST BRITISH SOAP
EastEnders (BBC)

i think thats who iv voted for ,but what about best necomer ,single episode etc do we not vote for them .and there a bit stupid about only one email address cos i could use my other to vote again lol but im not !
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha   British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:05 am

Lol I voted three times using three different email addresses. I even tried to use my sister's email addresses but I couldnt remember the password lol.
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: british soap awards   British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:17 am

Its a bit gutting that we cant vote for best newcomer! I would be making my mates vote for Lauren crace! haha i would soon have the whole school behind her haha
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha   British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:17 am

Haha, it's a shame we can't vote for all of them and the panel votes too. Then put the votes together to come up with a winner. After all it is the BRITISH Soap Awards, and the majority of the people that vote are British !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha   British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:29 pm

i voted 2 times with my normal email address then signed up another 11 addresses
to vote
Sexiest male-Scott Maslen
Sexiest Female-Lacey Turner
Best Actor-Robert Kazinsky
Best Actress-SAMANTHA JANUS WOOOOOO
Villain of the year-Larry Lamb
Best soap-Eastenders!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sarah1989
sarah1989

PostSubject: Re: British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha   British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm

how come we dont get to vote for best newcomer ? x
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha   British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:47 pm

it's probably just not a category up for public voting? Or they dont cover that category at all.
Back to top Go down
sarah1989
sarah1989

PostSubject: Re: British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha   British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:50 pm

oh right so the public only vote for certain categories lol

i thought there was more catogories than just them Razz x
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha Left_bar_bleue2/2British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha   British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:29 am

same ee normally always wins GO EE!!! Samantha Janus better get best actresss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha   British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:33 am

Fingers crossed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha Left_bar_bleue2/2British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha   British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:34 am

she will cause she is!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha   British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:37 am

Definitely!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha   British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:38 am

*touch wood*!!
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha   British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:10 am

maybe lauren crace will get best new comer ... AND exit xD! Hopefully just the first one!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha   British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

British Soap awards 2009! get voting for samantha janus and eastenders! oh and scott maslen! haha
Page 1 of 1