Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Autographs have you sent or got today ?

Go down 
+7
Danny
em-j
nikki
gabrielle
Ronnie Mitchell
ronnieanddaniellefan
RipDani
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

What Autographs have you sent or got today ? Empty
PostSubject: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:37 am

I sent off for Rita Simons,Samantha Janus,Lauren Crace and Scott maslen about a month ago and I got Scott's Cast card today ,he only signed it though ,I wonder whether i will get a personal one from any of the others ^^
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: :O   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:07 pm

woah! thats really strange ... sent off for scott maslens 13/1/09 got it today!!! I also have a personalised Lauren crace Photo too!!!! Made my day Very Happy i will upload it Very Happy

https://i.servimg.com/u/f67/13/57/30/64/img02211.jpg
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: oh sorry   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:11 pm

oh sorry i also have Jake Woods too ! (Max Branning Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Ronnie Mitchell
Ronnie Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:15 pm

I'm sending off for samantha janus, Lauren crace and rita simons 2mrw
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:27 pm

how do you get these??? scratch
Back to top Go down
Ronnie Mitchell
Ronnie Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Ronnie Mitchell
Ronnie Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:22 am

I sent of for sam's lauren's and rita's autographs 2day
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:33 am

Its not a very good photo but this is scott maslens (: [img]What Autographs have you sent or got today ? SP_A0225[/img]
i took a picture using my phone and i did not keep the envolope like you did Sad lol maybe i should have
Back to top Go down
Ronnie Mitchell
Ronnie Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:43 am

ronnieanddaniellefan wrote:
woah! thats really strange ... sent off for scott maslens 13/1/09 got it today!!! I also have a personalised Lauren crace Photo too!!!! Made my day Very Happy i will upload it Very Happy

https://i.servimg.com/u/f67/13/57/30/64/img02211.jpg

How long did it take you to receive Lauren's autograph
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: length   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:06 am

Laurens was my first success and as I wrote to her just before the abortion storyline it only took me 2 weeks!! (It seemed as though not as many people were interested in the storyline until this point!)
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:09 am

when i wrote Lauren a letter I only asked for Laurens autograph not for her personalized one ,do you recon i will get one like yours Ronnieanddaniellefan ?
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: probs :D   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:48 am

I have seen quite a few cast cards of Laurens and shes prone to personalising them Very Happy So yes probably Smile
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:39 am

thanks for replying ,i hope she does personalize it (:

I didnt ask any of the cast for personalized ones cause i think its a bit rude ,there so busy with filming ,i wonder whether rita or sam personalize theres (:
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: hmm   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:45 am

Rita and Sam are very rare signers! However! So is Scott Maslen! But yet we still got signed cast cards Razz! So there might be some hope of getting a success!
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:49 am

i asked for his in january and got it on tuesday so it took about a month lol he must not be busy filming at the moment or maybe he liked my hand written letter (:
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: scott   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:58 am

Yep I prefer to write by hand Very Happy More personal dont you think?? Have you sent off for anyone else since?
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:01 am

no but it took me ages to write lol i kept re writing them all lol ,i think i will wait till the summer after my gcse's
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: haha   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:05 am

I'm a sixth former so I have a lot of time on my hands xD haha ... yep i intended to write to people this holiday but just havent got round to it!
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:11 am

i think i will write to some of the teen actor/actresses maybe the one who plays peter hes cute (:
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:07 am

Incase you didn't read my "hello" post, this is from when I met Sam Janus just a few weeks ago...it was totally awsome. I also saw Mark (her husband), Mark's son from his first marriage, and Lily-Rose, Sam and Mark's 3 year old daughter. Sam was taking Lily-Rose out up the high street for some shopping, they were holding hands and it was just really cute cos they were chatting...until I ran up to them haha.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img213/1085/scan0001n.jpg
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:11 am

arr thats cool ,so was that your piece of paper or hers ? lol wish i could meet her one day
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:13 am

It was mine Smile I had a notebook and pen on me justtt incase. Cos I was going to her area to shop anyway and there was always a chance of seeing her around as it was a Saturday so I went prepared lol.
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:14 am

thats cool have you seen her more than once ?
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:17 am

No I haven't...it was just really good timing on the day tbh cos she was just coming up her road with Lily-Rose and I was really close to her road so I saw her and ran up to her. But it was quite coincidental that we were just in the same place at the same time. She told me she'd been filming that morning and the past three saturdays as well.
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:18 am

Also, I know the road she lives on because my friend lives opposite her and has seen her about Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Autographs have you sent or got today ?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next