Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scott Maslen-Jack Branning

Go down 
+2
em-j
RipDani
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

Scott Maslen-Jack Branning Empty
PostSubject: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:14 pm

post photos and screen shots of her/him here ,they can have other characters/people in them!
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:02 am

Scott Maslen-Jack Branning Eastenders_wk42_13

Last edited by em-j on Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Image was too big)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:29 pm

Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:55 pm

OMG!!!! dat pic is... affraid
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:56 pm

Haha, I wanted to put that one on, but realised that some of the members of the forum are younger, but he is hotttt
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:50 pm

Haha I love that pic! I actually had it as my desktop picture for a while until I realised that my mum had seen it and was giving me funny looks Razz

That pic of him and Ronnie is so cute!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:08 pm

I know, thought I better put one of Ronnie and Jack since it is a forum half about Ronnie.. and besides.. We all love Ronnie !!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:10 pm

Course we do! Because she's amazzzzing Very Happy Hehe, but yeah I wish them two would get back together...they're perfect for each other.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:15 pm

Well they might. When Ronnie and Roxy get arrested, they have a heart-to-heart in the cell. Roxy says that she's jealous of Ronnie and Ronnie blurts out she's still in love with Jack. It's obvious Jack still loves Ronnie so there may be another chance Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:17 pm

I'll have my fingers crossed throughout! But there's also a chance that Roxy and Jack will get together which just sounds so typically EastEnders-ish doesn't it?! It looks set to be one of the upcoming storylines Sad Ronnie and Jack = good. Roxy and Jack = really weird!!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:19 pm

Roxy's only after Jack for his money. There's no really passion or chemistry like with him and Ronnie. I feel sorry for baby Amy cause she was a result of a tumble in the R&R office which caused major havok with them.
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:22 pm

Yep. Jack had a lot of "tumble" in R and R that week if I recall lol. Didn't he have sex in there with Selina as well not long before?! And then at some point him and Ronnie slept together in there as well...if only he'd been as fertile with her haha, maybe then Ronnie would have become pregnant and they'd have lived happily ever after! But, on the other hand, this place probably wouldn't exist had that happened.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:26 pm

Most likely... The Danielle storyline is better than Ronnie becoming pregnant at the moment. After her and Danielle know eachother and the secrets out, then she should get pregnant. It would be good to see how the writers would make Ronnie react to being pregnant, due to her personality and her past.
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:27 pm

Gosh yeah that'd be a complex thing to work out wouldnt it!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:31 pm

Yeah, exciting stuff ay? They would have to keep Danielle on though, instead of killing her off. Eastenders jsut needs to release a statement saying that she's signed a new contract or something so it would put our minds at rest.
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:34 pm

Ha they'd never do that at the moment. We can only hope.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:40 pm

No I know, they want to keep the suspense going about whether she will die or not.
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:29 am

Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:45 pm

Its sooo cute .. Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:42 pm

A young Scott!
Scott Maslen-Jack Branning Greasemonkey
Scott Maslen-Jack Branning Scott%203
Scott Maslen-Jack Branning Scott%201
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:49 pm

He is GORGEOUS!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:54 pm

nikki wrote:
He is GORGEOUS!!
He is!,
In the first picture,
i thought he looked like Matt off game on from the first series.
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:05 pm

haha you're right! He does!

God he has such a beautiful cheeky smile, i love it!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:06 pm

That man is sex on legs Laughing beautiful man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:34 am

You have got to look at this - it is so cute - there was one word i was saying that was Aww whilst looking at the pics.

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/soaps/eastenders/photos/1/553/1/fathers-day-exclusive-eastenders-scott-and-baby-amy

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Maslen-Jack Branning   Scott Maslen-Jack Branning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott Maslen-Jack Branning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next