Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wicked The Musical!

Go down 
+7
nikki
Charlotte
RipDani
Charlotteee
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Adia_Rose
Faye
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Favourite Elphaba
Kerry Ellis
Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap60%Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Idina Menzel
Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap20%Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Shoshana Bean
Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexia Khadime
Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap20%Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:33 am

Ohh and the one that will REALLY make you cry!

Fantine's death: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYmbQSs-P8w&feature=channel_page
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:34 am

Faye wrote:
I'm just listening to Kerry in les mis and, yet again, I'm crying!

Proof that Kerry can act (as some people say she can't!) Fantine's arrest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMG6moRuUag&feature=channel_page

Proof that Susan Boyle sucks (in comparison with Kerry) dreamed a Dream:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEPjWQ_jksE&feature=channel_page

Sssssssssooooooo incredible!!!!

Never heard Kerry Ellis sing before shes good Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:36 am

She's my favouritest person ever! Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:41 am

Same Very Happy
Kerry's Fantine always makes me cry Sad
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:47 am

The video of Fantine's death has been removed Sad There's only audios now Sad
People say that she's the best thing to happen to musical theatre since Elane Page, but I honestly think she's better than Elaine!

If you listen to them singing 'I know him so well' from chess, Kerry's (in my opinion) is so much better (I'll post the vids n a few minutes when I've had my tea Razz )
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:11 pm

I'm back!
Right, here's a video of Kerry playng Svetlana in Chess (the second one for those who don't know what she looks like!): Sorry for the not-so-great quality!

And here's Elaine playing Florence (the first one Very Happy ):

Don't get me wrong, Elaine's fantastic, Kerry's just... better! Razz

I'm thinking about changing the name of this thread to the Wicked the musical/Kerry Ellis thread- any thoughts on this? Or should we start a new thread simply for Kerry? I'm thinking the second would be the better option...
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:24 pm

I WOULDN'T MIND!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:29 pm

Right, I'll start a new thread for her Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:31 pm

YAY!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:36 pm

The first show without Kerry will be starting NOW!!!!!!! If I was her, I'd by lay in my bed bawling my eyes out right now lol!
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:39 pm

I find it really depressing, because if you come to think of it, she's only just officially not Elphie any more Sad
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:47 pm

I know- went on the website a couple of hours ago, and it still had her listed as playing Elphie Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I've just read that Pippa Black (the actress who plays my favourite character in neighbours, Elle) loves Wicked and her co-star mentioned it in an article- cheers cheers I love her even more now Razz
Back to top Go down
Adia_Rose
Adia_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:42 pm

I saw Brian May. He was there to support Kerry as they are quite close. They did Wicked in Rock together and he helped create the part "Meat" in We Will Rock You for Kerry Ellis.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:46 pm

Lol, I'm listening to Wicked in Rock right now! It's time to trrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy defyyyyyyyying grraaaavity Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:34 am

I've listened to that song too many times!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:16 pm

Me too. I'm listening to her version of I'm Not That girl #I won't wish, but I'm gonna praaaaay, that maybe sooome daaaayy... I'll be that giiirllll# lol
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:25 am

Did anyone see those 2 girls perform What is This Feeling on Britain's Got Talent last night?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:41 am

I didn't see it last night *toddles off to ITV catch up* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:55 pm

The girls who sang WITF got through to the live shows!!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:29 am

I know! I wonder if they'll sing DG or FG or anything...?
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/2Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:45 am

Did you see that little 10 year old Natilale singing No1 by Alica Keys she was sooooo cute even tho i am only 1 year older dan her lol
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:44 am

Yeah she's really good isn't she!
And also, that girl Holly went backstage for Wicked! It's going to be shown on Britains Got More Talent tonight Very Happy
Lucky person Razz
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/2Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:45 am

thank you so much for reminding me BGT is on 2nite x
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:47 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we got a problem i fink the live shows on this week will be on when EE is on Sad
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:40 am

I don't think it's on until 8:30 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wicked The Musical!
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next