Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wicked The Musical!

Go down 
+7
nikki
Charlotte
RipDani
Charlotteee
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Adia_Rose
Faye
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Favourite Elphaba
Kerry Ellis
Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap60%Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Idina Menzel
Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap20%Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Shoshana Bean
Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexia Khadime
Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap20%Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:07 am

I'm going to be in Spain all week, so I'll miss EE and BGT! Mega catch-up session next Saturday Razz
Back to top Go down
sarah1989
sarah1989

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:50 pm

who do u want to go through bgt tonight ?
i want natalie n diversity

x
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:14 am

I got the Wicked vocal/piano book today Very Happy
And while I was there I got a saxaphone book too. There's even the eastenders theme tune in there Razz
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:19 am

My boyfriends mum and sister went to see Wicked in London on Tuesday evening, they said it was amazing.. and my sister said the same when she went aswell.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:27 pm

I had a random Wicked dream last night in which Kerry was singing TWAI and just before the 'Unlimited' bit she burst into Kermit the Frog's 'It's not that easy being green'! Slightly bizarre, I know Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:58 am

Just found this pretty interesting Dianne vid
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:00 am

And Another with Jeremy Legat (Boq)
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:02 am

And a make up one with Alexia

Ooh the Kerry pics still in the dressing room...
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:08 am

I've just noticed that the holby city forums have a pic of Dianne as their header
http://www.holby.tv/community/index.php?s=d05090c710557f421af4795cb2ced38f&showforum=17

They also had a header of Kerry to announce the cast change
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:16 am

Miley cyrus's dress
Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 Mileyredcarpet1
Glindas dress Razz
Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 Wicked2_1079629188
they look the same Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:18 am

OMG she soooooooo stole that (Wicked is REALLY big in America lol)!!!

BTW- Wicked might be touring next year Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:24 am

I hate Miley anyways
oooooooooo touring u say?...with Kerry or not..........i geuss not.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:30 am

No, not with Kerry Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad She was in it for like three years so...

There are plans to make it into a movie, so fingers crossed! KERRY FOR ELPHIE IN WICKED THE MUSICAL THE MOVIE!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:31 am

Isnt that just the sequel to wizard of Oz then.or the prequel..........whatever
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:36 am

It's kinda both!
It starts just after Dorothy kills Elphie and the crowds are all like 'Glinda weren't you and the Witch friends?' and then it goes back to when they first met and kind of runs in a circle so that the musical kinda ends where it began (if that made sense lol!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:38 am

yeah kinda like the star wars movies that are never in order because the 1st one they made was actually the 4th which makes no sense
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:40 am

Yeah lol!

I'll now tell you the extent of my obsession: I have a cat named Elphie and two fish named Kerry and Dianne!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:43 am

oh no.........

i used to have two fish i named them timon and pumba because i loved (and still love it) the lion king
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:49 am

Razz My old fish were called Rosie and Jim Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:51 am

omg i used to love that programme !!!!

Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:48 pm

Faye wrote:
NO WAY!!! My fish were called Rosie and Jim too! Very Happy They were my first pets!
Btw Faye, loving the avatar! I'm gonna change mine if I get a photo with Kerry on Thursday Smile
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:58 pm

You have no idea how much I hate you because you get to see Kerry at Shaw Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:05 pm

Charlotteee wrote:
Faye wrote:
NO WAY!!! My fish were called Rosie and Jim too! Very Happy They were my first pets!
Btw Faye, loving the avatar! I'm gonna change mine if I get a photo with Kerry on Thursday Smile

OMG youre going to meet Kerry? affraid
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:10 pm

I saw the top of Kerry's head outside stage door once Razz I met Dianne though Razz Razz !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:10 pm

lol the top of her head affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wicked The Musical!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next