Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wicked The Musical!

Go down 
+7
nikki
Charlotte
RipDani
Charlotteee
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Adia_Rose
Faye
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Favourite Elphaba
Kerry Ellis
Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Idina Menzel
Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Shoshana Bean
Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexia Khadime
Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Charlotte
new user
new user

Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:24 pm

Adia_Rose wrote:
I love Wicked! I've seen it and going to see it in May for Kerry Ellis's last show!

I am classically training as a singer so been singing Defying Gravity.

www.myspace.com/onebrokenrose

It's the video just above the friends bit. But it's just recorded on webcam (with no pictures) and just practicing so there are loads of mistakes lol!!!

You have a fantastic voice!

I love Wicked but I've never had a chance to see it live. I wanted to go before Kerry leaves but there isn't a chance of me being able to do that now. I hope to go see it in the summer though, I've only ever heard good things about it. Smile
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:43 pm

Ahh i really want to see this but noone has yet offered to take me haha!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:09 am

lol!

I'm so excited- 5 days until I see Wicked!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:20 pm

Ok, this might be a pointless post, but I've just remembered something really weird!
I'm a member of a Kerry Ellis forum, and we were suggesting what Kerry should do after she leaves Wicked. So we thought that she could be Roxy and Ronnie's long lost sister lol (we even named her Rachel Mitchell)!!!
Lol, we all know it's never gonna happen, but we're all slightly mad on that forum!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:21 pm

Charlotteee wrote:
Ok, this might be a pointless post, but I've just remembered something really weird!
I'm a member of a Kerry Ellis forum, and we were suggesting what Kerry should do after she leaves Wicked. So we thought that she could be Roxy and Ronnie's long lost sister lol (we even named her Rachel Mitchell)!!!
Lol, we all know it's never gonna happen, but we're all slightly mad on that forum!
lol!

Yay more mitchell's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:51 pm

lol! I think this was how it unfolded, but I dunno where the original idea came from tbh. Lol, us being slightly weird a few months ago (even though it's a tad long...)

I'm still going with Kerry as a Mitchell in Eastenders....

^ Lol i would love her to do that to

Well the Mitchell sisters are getting a brother, so why not a sister too! (I dunno if it's me being slow and behind, but are they?!)

Oh yeah, the Mitchell idea Wink

kerry could play the brother lol ok maybe not a sister sounds good to me.
is it me or does the mitchell family never seem to end

Lol, yeah. And then they all go and live in the Vic... I'm wondering how many rooms that place has!! I can't so imagine Kerry with the "Aunty Peg" thing. .

haha Kerry in EE *gigglesnort*

i swear the vic only has 4 rooms god knows where they all sleep
i'd love to see kerry and peggy having a conversation in the vic that would be so funny. :L

haha Kerry in eastenders FTW

I'd love to see Kerry and Ronnie or Kerry and Roxy having a conversation, it'll be interesting Smile
Her character has to be called something that begins with an R to keep with the mitchell sisters theme.
Wow I'm taking this too seriously Razz (Lol, this was me :L)

^^haha yeah definatly a name beginning with R
I wish, lol I always watch eastenders

yeh an R name Lol
umm..
Ruth, Rachel, Rihanna
i cant think of any more

Rachel would suit her quite well, me thinks. Oh it would be awesome .

she should be called Rachel (Y)

Yeahh,
Roxy, Ronnie and Rachel
Very Happy
I like the sound of that! (Yeah that was me again!)
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:26 pm

That's so freaky! The other night I had a dream where Kerry was playing Ronnie and Roxy's secret half sister! She was called Vicky though, not Rachel. I know it doesn't fit with the 'R' theme but it does create a 'V' theme (Veronica and Victoria)!

It was quite a bizarre dream in which Roxy and Libby had an affair ( scratch ) and Ronnie and Vicky got a pet tortoise together but Ben murdered it! Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:03 am

Vicky Mitchell, I like that Smile
I had an eastenders dream once, eastenders the musical! But the only scene was Danielle's death.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:48 am

I had a dream where the cast of EE were performing Wicked last night!!!!Very Happy

Here's the cast list:
Elphaba- Ronnie (obviously!)
Galinda- Roxy
Fiyero- Jack
The Wizard- Archie
Morrible- Peggy
Nessa- Whitney
Boq- Tamwar
Dillamond- Max

Half of them are Mitchells Razz !!

More and more of my dreams are now EE or Wicked related!!

I'm going to see Wicked tomorrow whoop!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'm kinda excited!
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:00 am

affraid
That cast is actually perfect!
Coz Fiyero kinda both loves Galinda and Elphaba at one point Smile
Anything interesting happen in that dream lol, how was their singing?

They should actually do that for Children in Need this year, coz they always do something Very Happy Anyone wanna request it haha Razz

And have a wicked time tomorrow Very Happy

EDIT: Sorry, but I've just realised. Roxy doing opera trying to hit those high A's lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:08 am

Is Wicked actually that good?
ive never seen it but everyone seems to thing so.
i know roughly what its about..wizard of oz..good witch and all that but is it worth seeing? scratch
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:10 am

It really is!
I went with my friend and her friend last week, and he wasn't really into musicals that much, but now he LOVES it!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:16 am

Charlotteee wrote:
affraid
That is actually perfect!
Coz Fiyero kinda both loves Galinda and Elphaba at one point Smile
Anything interesting happen in that lol, how was their singing?

They should actually do that for Children in Need this year, coz they always do something Very Happy Anyone wanna request it haha Razz

And have a wicked time tomorrow Very Happy

EDIT: Sorry, but I've just realised. Roxy doing opera trying to those high A's lol!

At first Stacey was Galinda but she was c**p so she was replaced by Roxy (Who was actually amazing at the high notes lol!)Razz
Ronnie's voice was like a cross between Kerry's voice and Sam's actual singing voice!
Jack forgot the words to dancing through life and just started humming along to the music before accidently breaking the set!
Peggy was fantasic as Morrible lol!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:21 am

eastendersranddfan wrote:
i know roughly what its about..wizard of oz..good witch and all that but is it worth seeing? scratch

I know lots of people who have been forced to see Wicked and although they were all determined not to like it, they're all now addicted and obsessed!

Every single aspect of Wicked is amazing, the set, the songs, the story, the choreography, the story, the music and the acting!

here's a pic of the set:
Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 Time-dragon-wicked-stage
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:31 am

I can just imagine Peggy as Morrible, with the anger and all Razz
Yeah the set is amazing! The dragon moves too.
When I went last week I screamed when they played the first chord and when the dragon started moving, even though I knew it was coming! It just sent shivers down my spine!
And at the end of Defying Gravity my legs started shaking and I almost fell on top of someone :S That's how amazing Kerry Ellis is Smile
I'm really tempted to suggest them to do Wicked for Children in Need now lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:54 am

Faye wrote:
eastendersranddfan wrote:

I know lots of people who have been forced to see Wicked and although they were all determined not to like it, they're all now addicted and obsessed!

Every single aspect of Wicked is amazing, the set, the songs, the story, the choreography, the story, the music and the acting!

here's a pic of the set:
Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 Time-dragon-wicked-stage

Looks good although i live hours and hours away from London Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:11 am

Ok, I've just imagined one more thing.
Roxy doing Popular lol!
I would LOVE that to happen one day Smile

TOSS TOSS Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:11 am

Wwoooooo I saw Wicked yesterday!!!

The popular scene was so funny as Galinda's bed came on back-to-front and she had to be push off stage at the end of the song Razz Razz

Also, Dianne must have forgotten to put in the pink flower hair clip thingy so on the "Pink goes good with green" bit she was holding up her dress to Elphie's hair lol! It was dead funny!!!

I think poor Kerry had (another) throat infection ar something Sad she really suffers with them. Unfortunatly this meant that The Wizard and I wasn't as amazing as usual but Defying Gravity was fantastic and she still did the growl on the "Look to the Western sky!"

I MET DIANNE!!!!!!!! I'm sssssssoooooo happy! I saw her, Kerry and some of the other members of the cast going in before the show but by the time I got to stage door Di was the only one left Very Happy I love her so much (in a totally hetrosexual way Razz ) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:21 am

HAHA!
Why are there never any bloopers when I go?!
On May 9th I hope a flathead falls over *touches wood* lol!
Sounds like an amazing show Smile
I heard there was an unfortunate accident with Kerry's mic in the evening show, and the people in the front row were a bit upset because of what she said :S
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:03 am

Really???? What did she say?
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:17 am

Oh I've just found out! She said something like "Take the pins and throw it at the girls on the front row" to Ollie as she was walking off stage... I wouldn't be offended by that (plus I don't know what she meant by 'the pins')!

People sitting in the front row always seem to think that because they're the closest to the cast, they have the right to be rowdy and stuff. I have been in loads of shows and it's always the people sat at the front who are being slightly obnoxious!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:23 am

I've been reading Kerry's forum and people are like "It ruined the show for me", and they were "crying their eyes out". Sorry but that is so sad!!!!
If you've got a crap audience you're allowed to comment on it, it just wasn't Kerry's fault that everyone heard! The people who have commented on the forum don't feel they did anything wrong, but even so...
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:41 am

Yeah, I agree with you.
And she meant the pins for her wig Smile
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:49 am

lol!
People on the holby city forums are like "she's now my hero" and I have to agree with them!!
Apperently poor Kerry was really embaressed and when she came out of stage door she shoved Dianne in front of her before running past the crying people!
Apparently these girls go to lots of shows and are constatly complaining about Kerry etc
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:53 pm

WWWWOOOOOOOO!!!! Here's a trailer for 'Chess' starring both Kerry Ellis AND Idina Menzel!! It was filmed at the Royal Albert Hall last year (12th and 13th May) and will be released in the US on 16th June (release date for UK as yet unknown)

How dramatic Razz !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wicked The Musical!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next