Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wicked The Musical!

Go down 
+7
nikki
Charlotte
RipDani
Charlotteee
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Adia_Rose
Faye
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Favourite Elphaba
Kerry Ellis
Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap60%Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Idina Menzel
Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Shoshana Bean
Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexia Khadime
Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:04 pm

This time in 2 weeks, I'll be in the apollo victoria Smile
I actually can't believe there's only 2 weeks left of Kerry Sad
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:04 am

I think it's about time Kerry left Wicked though; it's such a vocally demanding show and it's destroying her voice! She still sounds amazing and her voice has matured over the last three and a half years, but she suffers with constant throat infections etc- she needs a decent break!
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:54 am

OMG!
IT'S NEXT WEEK Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:52 am

I'll be so angry if there's no videos/audios from that night Sad What are the chances of that happening? Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:43 am

Ooh it was Kerry's 30th yesterday Very Happy

2 days before the cast change!
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:07 pm

IT'S TODAY Shocked
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:04 am

Nnnnnnnooooooooooo lol!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:15 pm

It's her last performance RIGHT NOW Sad Sad Sad God I wish I was there Razz
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:08 pm

i wish i was at the bsa will they be finished by now?
Back to top Go down
jennyk
jennyk

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:15 pm

Adia_Rose has asked me to tell you all she is at the Wicked peformance tonight and this it is amazing and so good Very Happy

Last edited by jennyk on Sat May 09, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:18 pm

where the BSA?
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:03 am

jennyk wrote:
Adia_Rose has asked me to tell you all she is at the Wicked peformance tonight and this it is amazing and so good Very Happy
IT DEFINATELY WAS!!!! I WAS THERE TOO Very Happy
Kerry did lots of riffs, Dianne was hilarious!
In ALAYM, Kerry ad libbed and said, "For the LAST time" *massive cheer from the audience!* "I feel Wicked"
Defying Gravity got a standing ovation!
For Good made me cry Sad
Kerry popped her head out of the window while she was still green!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:48 am

I WISH I WAS THERE Sad Sad Sad Sad

I've already started watching the vids on youtube, and it seemed so amazing! So much of the cast was leaving! When Dianne was reciting the names at the end, I bet you were all like 'Get to Kerry already!!'
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:32 am

I was screaming soooo much!
I'm surprised I didn't get a sore throat Razz
I recorded the speeches Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eZeY8YN8yI
Yeah, I was just a tad excited Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:54 am

I got ridiculously hyper when this happened!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2C275HCE6s
It's not very clear, but basically, people (including me!) were chanting Kerry's name for her to come out, and she popped her head out of the window and she was still green!
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:04 am

Listening to DG and FG from last night.
I've never cried so much in my life Sad
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:53 am

Charlotteee wrote:
I got ridiculously hyper when this happened!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2C275HCE6s
It's not very clear, but basically, people (including me!) were chanting Kerry's name for her to come out, and she popped her head out of the window and she was still green!

lol! That's so great! I heard about that yesterday and I was thinking 'Someone hhad better put that on Youtube' Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:21 am

I've just been listening to Kerry's last entrance and now my ears hurt Razz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8YuI56O-b4
Back to top Go down
Adia_Rose
Adia_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:31 am

It was such an amazing atmosphere there! It got quite panto near the end which was funny. During the cat-fight the whole audience was going "ooooooh" "boooo" it made me laugh. And every slightly funny line got applause. Kerry and Diane were loving it.

Little things like in "The Wizard and I" when the line is "when people see me they will scream" Kerry got everyone to scream lol.

Brilliant atmosphere. And Kerry truly went for it in all the vocals. But bless her, the last note in DG got stuck in her throat (not that noticable, but I noticed as I'm a singer) I just thought she must have kicked herself after lol.

But standing ovation at the end of the first act is bloody impressive lol.

Everyone was outstanding and Oli cried bless him. He hung around for AGES at the end of the stage door crowd and I chatted to him. He was all embarrassed about crying on stage lol.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:59 am

So sweet! I wish I was there!!!!
I've cried at every song I've listened to so far!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:00 am

Sad No one's posted the cat-fight on Youtube yet Sad
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:06 am

Adia_Rose wrote:
It was such an amazing atmosphere there! It got quite panto near the end which was funny. During the cat-fight the whole audience was going "ooooooh" "boooo" it made me laugh. And every slightly funny line got applause. Kerry and Diane were loving it.

Little things like in "The Wizard and I" when the line is "when people see me they will scream" Kerry got everyone to scream lol.

Brilliant atmosphere. And Kerry truly went for it in all the vocals. But bless her, the last note in DG got stuck in her throat (not that noticable, but I noticed as I'm a singer) I just thought she must have kicked herself after lol.

But standing ovation at the end of the first act is bloody impressive lol.

Everyone was outstanding and Oli cried bless him. He hung around for AGES at the end of the stage door crowd and I chatted to him. He was all embarrassed about crying on stage lol.
I screamed in The Wizard and I Very Happy
And the standing ovation at the end of act 1, I was jumping up and down screaming like a mad woman Rolling Eyes
Oh yeah, did anyone see Brian May? Because my friend saw him and I was well jealous!!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:11 am

Brian May?? Why the hell didn't persuade my mum into taking me lol!
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:17 am

I really wish I saw him Sad
I found it funny that I had better seats than someone from Queen Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:31 am

I'm just listening to Kerry in les mis and, yet again, I'm crying!

Proof that Kerry can act (as some people say she can't!) Fantine's arrest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMG6moRuUag&feature=channel_page

Proof that Susan Boyle sucks (in comparison with Kerry) dreamed a Dream:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEPjWQ_jksE&feature=channel_page

Sssssssssooooooo incredible!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wicked The Musical!   Wicked The Musical! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wicked The Musical!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next