Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sam Womack reveals name change mix-up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Sam Womack reveals name change mix-up Empty
PostSubject: Sam Womack reveals name change mix-up   Sam Womack reveals name change mix-up I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:55 am

Monday, August 17 2009, 15:28 BST
By Daniel Kilkelly, Entertainment Reporter

Samantha Womack has admitted that her new name is causing confusion on the set of EastEnders.

The 36-year-old, who plays Ronnie Mitchell on the show, recently took the surname of her long-term partner Mark after they tied the knot in London in May.

In a new interview, the actress has revealed that saying goodbye to her maiden name of Janus hasn't been as easy as she expected, with the transition proving troublesome for some.

She commented: "It's freaking me out having a new name! In the make-up department they spent 40 minutes working out who Samantha Womack was. They thought it was the woman who owns the dogs!"

Womack recently described her Walford role as the most challenging of her career.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack reveals name change mix-up   Sam Womack reveals name change mix-up I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:35 pm

Yeay! I can post!

I was confused when I saw this, I'm sure I read it ages ago! Same with the 'banned from breeding' one!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack reveals name change mix-up   Sam Womack reveals name change mix-up I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:38 pm

Yeah, she said the about the banned from breading in the OK! magazine interview.. And as for the name change.. That may have been with 'Whats on TV' or something cause she tends to do lots with them
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack reveals name change mix-up   Sam Womack reveals name change mix-up I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:39 pm

Probably yeah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack reveals name change mix-up   Sam Womack reveals name change mix-up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1