Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Womack: 'Ronnie is a tragic heroine'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Womack: 'Ronnie is a tragic heroine' Left_bar_bleue2/2Womack: 'Ronnie is a tragic heroine' Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Womack: 'Ronnie is a tragic heroine' Empty
PostSubject: Womack: 'Ronnie is a tragic heroine'   Womack: 'Ronnie is a tragic heroine' I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:19 pm

Thursday, July 15 2010, 16:09 BST
By Ryan Love
Samantha Womack
Soaps
EastEnders

BBCEastEnders star Samantha Womack has described Ronnie Mitchell as a "tragic heroine".

The actress told What's On TV that she expects things to continue to go wrong for her character.

"Ronnie's happier with Jack (Scott Maslen) in her life. He's the only one she's really opened up to. They're soulmates," she said.

"To marry Jack and have his kids is what Ronnie's always wanted. But she's a character who seems destined never to be happy. She's a tragic heroine.

"So, yes, the wedding could all go wrong..."

i got a bad feeling about this now, i think something bad is going to happen...... No No
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1