Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Enders grants Womack 'time to grieve'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

'Enders grants Womack 'time to grieve' Empty
PostSubject: 'Enders grants Womack 'time to grieve'   'Enders grants Womack 'time to grieve' I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:58 am

EastEnders producers are encouraging Samantha Womack to "take off as much time as she needs" to grieve for her father, it has been confirmed.

The actress's dad Noel Janus, 60, was found hanged at his Brighton home on Saturday following a long period of depression.

According to the Daily Star, Womack had been due to film scenes as Ronnie Mitchell on the BBC One show this week but schedules will now be changed due to the tragedy.

A spokeswoman for the programme said: "Our thoughts are with Sam and her family at this terrible time. We want her to take off as much time as she needs."

A show source added: "It came like a bolt out of the blue and everyone feels her pain. The Mitchell family are as close off screen as they are on screen, so they have all been deeply saddened by the news.

"Barbara Windsor and Sam's on screen sister Rita Simons have all been in touch and are doing all they can to help her."

The star's father was believed to be suffering from heart problems before his death.
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
'Enders grants Womack 'time to grieve' Left_bar_bleue2/2'Enders grants Womack 'time to grieve' Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: 'Enders grants Womack 'time to grieve'   'Enders grants Womack 'time to grieve' I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:41 pm

at least some people as giving Sam some respect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: 'Enders grants Womack 'time to grieve'   'Enders grants Womack 'time to grieve' I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:43 pm

Indeed.. Infact, it's in their best interests to give her time off cause I hate to say it but some (crazy) viewers are getting fed up with Ronnie soo... Also, she won't be able to be her best if she is still grieving.
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
'Enders grants Womack 'time to grieve' Left_bar_bleue2/2'Enders grants Womack 'time to grieve' Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: 'Enders grants Womack 'time to grieve'   'Enders grants Womack 'time to grieve' I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:46 pm

yea

because if she hadnt time to grive
it would affect her mentally
Back to top Go down
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

PostSubject: Re: 'Enders grants Womack 'time to grieve'   'Enders grants Womack 'time to grieve' I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:28 am

I am glad they have given Sam some time off to grieve

Last edited by R and D Fan on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: 'Enders grants Womack 'time to grieve'   'Enders grants Womack 'time to grieve' I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:45 am

I'd prefer us having to deal without her for a few weeks than Sam possibly having some sort of breakdown lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Enders grants Womack 'time to grieve'   'Enders grants Womack 'time to grieve' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1