Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009 Left_bar_bleue2/2'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009 Empty
PostSubject: 'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009   'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:15 pm

BBC soap EastEnders took home half the prizes at this year's Inside Soap Awards, including the night's most prestigious award for best soap.
The Walford-based serial, which retained the top accolade for the second year running, tallied seven trophies compared to Coronation Street's five. Hollyoaks managed only one, while Emmerdale walked away empty-handed.
EastEnders' Lacey Turner (Stacey Slater) took home the best actress award for the fourth year in a row, while Charlie Brooks (Janine Butcher) and Larry Lamb (Archie Mitchell) were crowned best bitch and bad boy. Archie's torment and Daniella's death was named best storyline.
Former Albert Square actress Kara Tointon (Dawn Swann) topped the best-dressed vote and John Partridge (Christian Clarke) was handed the gong for sexiest male.
Coronation Street's Gray O'Brien (Tony Gordon) headed up the ITV soap's winning lineup as he pipped co-star Simon Gregson (Steve McDonald) to the best actor trophy. Michelle Keegan (Tina McIntyre) picked up this year's sexiest female statue.
Craig Gazey - who plays Weatherfield butcher Graeme Proctor - had his second soap award win of the year, lifting another best newcomer gong and Maggie Jones (Blanche Hunt) nabbed the funniest performance title from last year's Walford winner Cheryl Fergison (Heather Trott).
Corrie's final award was handed to Alex Bain for his portrayal of Peter Barlow's (Chris Gascoyne) son Simon.
Hollyoaks' only prize of the night was handed to the McQueens for best family.
ITV police drama The Bill, meanwhile, bagged the best drama award for the fourth consecutive year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009   'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:26 pm

fabfriend7 wrote:
Lacey Turner (Stacey Slater) took home the best actress award for the fourth year in a row

Thats quite an achievement,well done Lacey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009 Left_bar_bleue2/2'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: 'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009   'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:28 pm

'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009 Icon_biggrin she definately deserves it
this year more than any 'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: 'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009   'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:32 pm

yay! go eastenders! I'm happy with the results of the awards, although hasnt lauren lost the best newcomer award? i suppose eastenders couldnt take everything Razz
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009   'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:36 pm

at least they got best storyline 'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: 'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009   'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:22 am

Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: 'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009   'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:56 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009   'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:34 am

'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009 S10
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: 'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009   'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:04 pm

I really like her hair that length, it suits her better.. She looks great me thinks.. Doubt Sam went though Sad Also, I'm thrilled they got best storyline, well deserved !!
Back to top Go down
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

PostSubject: Re: 'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009   'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:51 am

Here is a video of Lauren taken from the DS site - it was on the night of the Inside Soap Awards.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a179685/crace-jokes-about-ee-anniversary-cameo.html

I thought it was a really good interview - she seems really sweet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009   'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:06 pm

omg she mentioned the birthday cards! all part of the plan afro
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009   'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:42 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009   'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'EastEnders' tops Inside Soap Awards 2009
Page 1 of 1