Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The British Soap Awards

Go down 
+8
R and D Fan
ronnieanddaniellefan
Manda
em-j
Charlotteee
Mum+Baby~Ronnie+Danni
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
nikki
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

The British Soap Awards - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:55 pm

Haha if its true i wouldnt blame her! I wouldnt be able to stand the constant remarks haha
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:57 pm

i wouldnt be shocked if she did...she does seem like she's got a bit of an attitude
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:14 am

omgosh, really?!
i can't imagine her at all with an attitude!
although that might be because i've only really seen her as danielle in eastenders and nothing else..
Back to top Go down
Manda
Manda

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:21 am

I was there and she apparently said something like it!

Last edited by Manda on Thu May 14, 2009 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:22 am

noway did u take any pics? did u see Sam?
Back to top Go down
Manda
Manda

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:32 am

Yeah i got a pic with sam and rita Very Happy And met most of the cast! I have pics so i'll post later when theyre uploaded Smile
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:35 am

oh my god jelous!!!!! did u speak to them?
Back to top Go down
Manda
Manda

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:37 am

Yeah! Very Happy Sam was like "I don't want to get too close cos of my cold!" And she said she was excited for her wedding. I have a video so i'l put it on youtube soon! I was the only one that got a pic..cos she was so late, she said to everyone else she only had time for the one picture haha! But yeah she was really nice.
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:42 am

Aawww no way!! She has always got cold lol!
Back to top Go down
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:02 am

gabrielle wrote:
i wouldnt be shocked if she did...she does seem like she's got a bit of an attitude

I am not surprised - the poor girl. It was a really stupid remark made by a hyper fan who thinks she is Danielle - she propably had these remarks since the 2nd April which is propbably why she is in a mood. Simply because she is fed up.

If that person thought about what they said before saying it them maybe it wouldn't have provoked Lauren in making a scene in front of everyone.

But there has been nothing in the papers about this or any mention about it on the TV
Back to top Go down
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:27 am

Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:34 am

LOL at one of the pics here:
http://www.contactmusic.com/photos.nsf/main/lauren_crace_2408888

bad timing haha! thanks for posting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:49 am

Manda wrote:
I was there and she said it Sad Someone was like "Yay you're not dead!" and she was like "No i'm not ******* dead!!" I didn't hear her say 'tosser', unless she said it more than once lol.. but she seemed kinda moody too.

OMG you're so lucky!! Very Happy I wish I was there!

From those photos, it does seem like she's got a bit of an attitude! I wasn't sure about her before this, but now I've completly gone off her- I mean, who says something like that surrounded by fans, ex-collegues and press?!
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
The British Soap Awards - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/2The British Soap Awards - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:51 am

Faye wrote:
Manda wrote:
I was there and she said it Sad Someone was like "Yay you're not dead!" and she was like "No i'm not ******* dead!!" I didn't hear her say 'tosser', unless she said it more than once lol.. but she seemed kinda moody too.

OMG you're so lucky!! Very Happy I wish I was there!

From those photos, it does seem like she's got a bit of an attitude! I wasn't sure about her before this, but now I've completly gone off her- I mean, who says something like that surrounded by fans, ex-collegues and press?!

MANDA did you speak to Sam? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mum+Baby~Ronnie+Danni
Mum+Baby~Ronnie+Danni

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:58 am

OMG!! IM SOOOOO JEALOUUSSSSS!! Sad im green with envy....Sad she seems so nice! >< u have GOT to put up the pix and video! Very Happy post links asap! Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:59 am

Lucky cow Razz Razz Razz !
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
The British Soap Awards - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/2The British Soap Awards - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:00 am

did manda get her pic wif sam?
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:06 am

Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:08 am

Faye wrote:
My god Babs' husband's young:
http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/X/09/19/550w_barbara_windsor.jpg
Shocked

haha i like how his surname is mitchell!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:20 am

Me too! I've just found out that he's 25 years younger than her!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:34 am

The British Soap Awards - Page 4 Gf10
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:38 am

aww where was that from Razz!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:40 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:45 am

Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:47 am

Lol the Mirror called her Lauren Grace!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The British Soap Awards
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next