Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The British Soap Awards

Go down 
+8
R and D Fan
ronnieanddaniellefan
Manda
em-j
Charlotteee
Mum+Baby~Ronnie+Danni
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
nikki
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

The British Soap Awards - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:16 am

I rekon it'll be in the mags. I just think that Mark and Sam probably thought it won't do their respective careers any harm and they probably were offered a lot of money for it and afterall, they are two actors having to support a family. They could both be unemployed at the same time for however long at some point so they need sort of money for a rainy day if you get me. Anyway, I could be totally wrong and they just wanted to have it private without the paps...who knows.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:29 am

I think that generally they wouldn't be the kind of people to do something like this so openly, but by having that extra cash they could probably afford the wedding of their dreams and by having he paps there they were just sharing their happy day with everyone, so I definitely think it's a strong possibility that we'll be seeing some photos in the mags soon!
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:41 am

I hope we do! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
The British Soap Awards - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2/2The British Soap Awards - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:46 am

in some of the pics she looks angry but i wouldnt blame her the paps where following her around all day nearly and saying tht she looked tired and ha a late night HOW WOULD THEY KNOW didnt they think maybe she was angry tht they were following her around all day
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:14 am

Lol I just realised, she was at her front door in quite a few of those pics so I rekon she was just shopping around where she lives. She doesn't drive so she can't have gone far without Mark there.

I know exactly where she is in these pics!! I have a ring from this jewellery shop which is right near her house:

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/n8x_PCK6TGV/Samantha+Janus+Out+Family+London/_E3GBg25CmE/Samantha+Janus
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:59 am

No way you are so lucky living near there!! Mad Razz
Love those pics...their all so gorgeous Very Happy
Sam can drive though cant she? She said in an interview somewhere she can drive but prefers not to i think Laughing
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:37 am

Maybe she knows how to but I don't think she drives at all. She doesn't need to really...Mark can drive her about or otherwise everything is practically on her doorstep. I rekon that guy who seems to be hanging about and holding her bags was probably a body guard?
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
The British Soap Awards - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2/2The British Soap Awards - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:55 am

why would she need a bodygurad lol?
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:02 am

don't all celebs have one?
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:24 am

Not really, only A-listers have them really, not soap stars .. Not saying that Sam isn't important..
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:48 am

Maybe just a helping hand then...seems odd though.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:34 am

Or a close friend .. Possibly a brother if she had one ?? Cause he was with her and Scott when they were sun bathing in the park
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:49 am

She has an older brother called Hugh I believe.
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:52 am

em-j wrote:
Or a close friend .. Possibly a brother if she had one ?? Cause he was with her and Scott when they were sun bathing in the park

LMAO - what the heck were they doing sunbathing in the PARK?! Razz
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:31 pm

Well they probly werent sunbathing, but the one of the other guys next to them were .. and Scott had his top off !!!! affraid I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The British Soap Awards   The British Soap Awards - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The British Soap Awards
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7