Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you

Go down 
+3
RonnielleNo1Fan
nikki
RipDani
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:07 pm

can't you enter a fake birthday though??

and nikki, i agree, that is a little strange..
i very much doubt she would be on facebook while on holiday...
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:09 pm

yea i can but dont you have to put the high school u go to and ma teacher has it lol so she might find ma page cause they do tht they check on bebo and everyfing lol
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:15 pm

oh yeahh, our teachers do too..
that's why my profile is private so they can't find it Razz

and i don't think you do need a school..
i didn't anyway when i joined - i only joined my school afterwards..
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet
STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:23 pm

WishUponAStar wrote:
can't you enter a fake birthday though??

and nikki, i agree, that is a little strange..
i very much doubt she would be on facebook while on holiday...

And she said she was filming but those pics might be from last year?
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:13 pm

hmm, true!
when did she go to dubai?
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:39 pm

No it's definitely from this year because they're dated 17/04/09. I feel like some fakers are having a great time fooling us all...

My teachers are on fb but they don't check up on us!! That's a gross invasion of privacy! In fact, most of us added our teachers cos we all get on really well but unfortunately some new school rule came into action so they had to delete us.
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:43 pm

Go to:

www.gettyimages.com and search Rita Simons in the editorial pics. You'll see them all there.
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:46 pm

Another fishy thing is (and this is such a give away!) that "Rita" has managed to calculate her age wrong...if she's born in 1977 (which is what every biography of her on the net says) then she'd be 32, not 31 which is what she's written on her profile, under her profile pic. She's written that she's "31 years old, just"...

something very odd going down here.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:47 pm

maybe she accidently put 1 instead of 2 or is a fake
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:50 pm

She's starting to look like a fake to me...there are just quite a few holes in it all. At first I was totally convinced but now im not so sure.
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:18 am

also, i think lorna is fake too..
because recently, lorna wrote in her status something about being shocked about this summer's storyline (i won't say what in case some people don't want to know what it is)
but then someone else commented on it, saying that lorna told her that ages ago when she met her in person, so why would she still be shocked about it now?
lorna also said that sam was leaving the soap??
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:20 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:31 am

i don't know how true it is though..
also, one of my friends added lorna on facebook and they got on quite well but as soon as my friend asked to use lorna's webcam, she blocked her and refused to talk to her ever since..
so i'm not sure hwo real she is now..
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:56 am

oh im not sure whos fake or real anymore ,i thought rita was cause of her notes and that but she said she had to delete her account cause of work and she hasnt ,i dont think you can really trust anyone
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:59 am

btw she might have made this facebook before her birthday so maybe she has not updated it to 32
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:57 am

Nah cos her bday was a while ago.

Im starting to think that they're all fakes.

And like you said, she still hasn't deleted her account even though she's back at work.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:39 am

yep i rekon they're all fake.
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:21 am

well i'm not sure about the facebook accounts but i know sam definitely doesn't have twitter!
they posted a picture of it on facebook,.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2