Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

inside soap cover- updated on facebook

Go down 
+5
Faye
devilbecka
nikki
em-j
ronnieanddaniellefan
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nina_s

inside soap cover- updated on facebook Empty
PostSubject: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:39 am

Hey

the cover of the inside soap on sale for tommorow has gone up only thing i can read though is ronnie rejects danielle so i am guessing she finds outs ...if anyone can figure out the other text ( which looks like the pics in all about soap where archies with that wire.)

inside soap cover- updated on facebook R0umaf
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:45 am

well danielle is wearing her dress she wears at the wedding reception all texts say :

Ronnie rejects her daughter
Danielle killed?
wedding bells
Kiss me max
airport shock as ronnie leaves
jacks race to stop her

thanks for posting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:49 am

WHAT THE HELL IS SHE THINKING !!

She cannot do this to us !! I noticed that the airport pictures are on the cover !!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:49 am

Nooooooo! Ronnie won't reject Danielle!! PLEASE NO!
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:50 am

maybe she rejects her at first because she doesnt believe her??? :/
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:51 am

I'll be sooo p***ed off if she does .. Danielle will probly try and make up with her but Ronnie will want nothing to do with her .. I hope she doesn't reject her after she finds out she is her daughter !!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:54 am

Me too, I really want Ronnie to show her softer side!!
Back to top Go down
nina_s

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:54 am

^^no problem and thanks for helping me to read whats on the cover..

Hmm i can deal with rejection if she does not accept it at first or archie manipulates its, death i cannot lol
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:55 am

if ronnie rejects danielle then it makes sense for ronnie to fly off to ibiza hmmm AHHHH MY MIND IS ALL OVER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Do you have a larger pic?
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:02 pm

Exactly, but isn't her jetting off before the wedding ?? If so, then she doesn't go because she's bridesmaid
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:03 pm

Wait so is all this happening in april 2nd 1 hour episode??

I reallllly hope they bond before she dies.
Back to top Go down
nina_s

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:12 pm

EASTENDERS EXPLODES AS RONNIE FINALLY LEARNS THE TRUTH!
All hell breaks loose in Albert Square this week, as Ronnie Mitchell discovers Danielle Jones' real identity. While Peggy prepares to marry wicked Archie, the groom's planning to take desperate measures to silence his secret Granddaughter from revealing all to Ronnie. But when the stunned blonde eventually learns the truth, the dramatic events that follow change her life forever…

*****thats the preview from facebook so she basically does find out i think she does a runner after the wedding personally****
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:14 pm

ooooo not long now can you feel it! can you feel the excitement? xD
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Yes, I'm SOOOOO FRIGGIN' EXCITED !!!!

I'm actually gunna be half dead on the day cause I'm gunna be thinking about the episode and staining myself cause I'm so excited !!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:36 pm

em-j wrote:
Yes, I'm SOOOOO FRIGGIN' EXCITED !!!!

I'm actually gunna be half dead on the day cause I'm gunna be thinking about the episode and staining myself cause I'm so excited !!!!!

OMG LOL staining yourself,
i can wait because i just want to enjoy the very few episodes of Eastenders we have left with Danielle! Sad Sad
But yeah im looking forward to it!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:44 pm

Yeah, its my way of being excited Razz

I have a strong feeling that she doesn't die now, and Archie does instead cause it's just little things that make me think that she isn't. I can't really explain it with real evidence, just a gut feeling
Back to top Go down
nina_s

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:54 pm

Em-j i agree with plus say if he kills danielle he will never get away with it anyways since they wont keep a murderer (character) in the show and will come at some point..it always does..will peggy or anyone else want his around after.

Either it really will be a accident which has been done to many times she dies..unless she goes into a coma or something.

Archies been made into a evil characters from the start and very controlling so i do not see him staying long how can he..
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:57 pm

Or this is a strange and long shot ..

But that rumor with Janine knocking her down, she could join forces with Ronnie to fake her own death and set up Archie .. then when Archie gets sent down, she can come back Smile
Back to top Go down
nina_s

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:02 pm

oh like that one..hope thats what happens Smile

btw went on the inside soap website archies not mentioned in any previews after the wedding days either also peggy arranges a dinner for the mitchells...
Back to top Go down
devilbecka
devilbecka

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:03 pm

OMG OMG OMG cheers
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:10 pm

Can i just point out .... on the magazine front page it satys Danielle Dies? THE QUESTION MARK DOESNT CONFIRM IT!!! ahaha as long as the question mark is there we can still hope haha
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:11 pm

Didn't realise they did previews on the website ..
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:17 pm

I'm SO EXCITED! Cannot wait another 10 days.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:20 pm

ronnieanddaniellefan wrote:
Can i just point out .... on the magazine front page it satys Danielle Dies? THE QUESTION MARK DOESNT CONFIRM IT!!! ahaha as long as the question mark is there we can still hope haha

Right said Fred Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inside soap cover- updated on facebook   inside soap cover- updated on facebook I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inside soap cover- updated on facebook
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next