Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you

Go down 
+3
RonnielleNo1Fan
nikki
RipDani
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you Empty
PostSubject: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:23 am

if you dont like fakers want to help or find all the real ppl and delete alll the fakes then please join

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=691505927&ref=profile#/group.php?gid=73470439141&ref=mf
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:35 pm

Is Sam's profile real? I'm very skeptical about this one - firstly because of some of the photos she's put up such as the semi nude and nude ones which she's always said she doesn't like and secondly because some of the things she's written don't sound like her! and also, she added this account like before Rita said that she asked Sam if she had a fb account and Rita confirmed that Sam didn't??
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:22 pm

Its doing my head in on bebo aswell, some person is claiming to be Sam and someone else Lauren.
Its so obvious their fakes because of the way they write and say stuff!
I wish these people could get done for it! Mad
So sad coz there are actually people who believe its really them Evil or Very Mad
Anyway ill join your group now hun x
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:29 pm

But Lorna has said that Sam is real. Im finding it very hard to believe!
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:37 am

welljoined my group anyway ,owell .might be a fake
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you Left_bar_bleue2/2STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:54 am

nikki wrote:
But Lorna has said that Sam is real. Im finding it very hard to believe!

But rita said it's not :O i think sam's is fake anyway
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:58 am

hm, i wondered about this too!
and the cigarette comment is so not something she would say..
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:15 am

Well, Rita says it's not her so im inclined to believe her over Lorna who says that it is real.

Just some of the things she's said and the pics dont seem right.
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet
STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you Left_bar_bleue2/2STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:59 am

nikki wrote:
Well, Rita says it's not her so im inclined to believe her over Lorna who says that it is real.

I think you replied to my wall post :O lol
Back to top Go down
obennyj
obennyj

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:21 am

i know for one thing the facebook lauren crace is definetly fake
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:30 am

Danny wrote:
nikki wrote:

I think you replied to my wall post :O lol

Lol I think I did. What is Lorna on about?! It's not real at all!
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:50 am

yes cause lauren crace has a facebook for friends only and its very private ,you cant search for her or see her picture .rita and lorna are friends with her
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:36 am

Sam left a note on 'her' facebook the other day about her leaving facebook cos' of all the hate mail she's getting..
does that seem like her saying it??
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:15 am

if shes fake then shes copying rita ,making notes .so that it looks like shes real x
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:19 am

oh ok then..
well rita hasn't accepted me yet so i haven't seen her notes but you could be right!
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:21 am

Rita is the pic with the teddy and its the real rita cause shes friends with a private lauren crace and has lots of notes like "question and answer" and one about other eastenders not having facebook etc
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:25 am

oh right ok then..
well i've added her but she's probably really busy or something at the moment to accept..
can you still search for lauren then even though she's private?
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:29 am

no you can see her on rita's friend list and see what she writes to rita and other people your friends with
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:38 am

oh cool..ok then..
well i'll look out for it once rita accepts me Smile
when did she last go on - do you know?
Back to top Go down
obennyj
obennyj

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:30 pm

how did you find sams facebook
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:34 pm

its on lorna's friend list and you can search it but i think its fake cause rita said she didnt have one so theres a fake on my group but i dont want to be rude and delete her from the group if she is sam
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:42 pm

i mas awell wait till summer to i have it cause then i will be in high school and then i wont have to pretend and maybe she might accept me
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:43 pm

Guys, this is weird and might be slightly disappointing but there are pics on Getty of Rita in Dubai dated 17th April. Either the Rita we've all been facebooking is fake or she's been on the computer in Dubai...that seems quite weird and unlikely though??
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:44 pm

arnt you meant to be 13 to join facebook ?
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:45 pm

yea but it also says you have to be in high school
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you   STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOP THE FAKER's FACEBOOK page please join and il accept you
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next