Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work

Go down 
+3
nikki
Charlotteee
RipDani
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work Empty
PostSubject: Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work   Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:07 am

just to say Rita Simons has a facebook ,as she is on leave but she has to delete it when she goes back to work x

she will create a new one every time shes on holiday ..picture pulling a funny face haha
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work   Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:56 am

Haha! I read that!
That pic of her twins is soooo cute!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work   Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:59 am

LOL,Anyone know where i can read it?
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work   Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:45 am

I wonder why she hasnt deleted it yet...im sure she wrote that shes going back to work on monday (ie. today)...
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work Left_bar_bleue2/2Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work   Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:56 am

nikki wrote:
I wonder why she hasnt deleted it yet...im sure she wrote that shes going back to work on monday (ie. today)...

She's back tommorow she said
Back to top Go down
bec

PostSubject: Re: Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work   Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:50 am

Does anyone have the pics from her facebook? Do her twins look like her i really want to know what they look like
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet
Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work Left_bar_bleue2/2Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work   Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:58 am

Still can't believe D is making me close down my facebook account and you can keep yours =( Soooo mean!! Hope you're having a good holiday, thanks for lending us your laptop, me and Laurie on lunch playing solitaire! Lol, see you soon xxxxxx

Soooo this is a message that rita wrote on lorna's wall but who is laurie?
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work   Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:05 am

Laurie plays Jane Beale Smile
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work   Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:24 am

she still hasn't accepted my friend request yet Sad
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work   Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:26 pm

btw is roxy a hostage in da caf?
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work   Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:49 pm

Ronnielleno1fanforeva! wrote:

I dont think so i think it's jane , abi , lauren ,lucy and obviosely nick but i aint 2 sure
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work   Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:06 pm

WishUponAStar wrote:
she still hasn't accepted my friend request yet Sad

Nor me .. She was rumored to be in it, but it doesnt look very likely now from the pictures. However, I dont think we saw everyone, like we didnt see all of the cafe in the exclusive pictures.
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work   Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:16 pm

Danny wrote:
Ronnielleno1fanforeva! wrote:

I dont think so i think it's jane , abi , lauren ,lucy and obviosely nick but i aint 2 sure
I think Bradley is too.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work   Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:31 pm

its just cause in 1 of ma inside soap mags on the front it has FIRE! and a pic of nick bradley dot roxy and jane
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work   Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:14 pm

Well Jane would be the obvious outsider and maybe they put Roxy on there to sell more of the magazine.. Who knows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work   Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rita has a facebook but has to delete it everytime she goes back to work
Page 1 of 1