Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

scott major interview :) x

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elleandlucasx
elleandlucasx

scott major interview :) x Empty
PostSubject: scott major interview :) x   scott major interview :) x I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:26 am

got this from neighbours source Smile

Lucas's horror: "I killed Bridget!"
The mechanic is horrified to learn that he was responsible for the young mum's death

Erinsborough is rocked by a terrible revelation this week when Lucas is found to have inadvertently caused young Bridget's death. But will the Ramsay Street rebel stay and face the consequences or flee, leaving girlfriend Elle - and his guilty conscience - behind? When evidence comes to light that the Parker family car was sabotaged by a loan shark who was seeking revenge on Lucas for his failure to pay his gambling debts, he's forced to tell all to his live-in-love, Elle. Scott Major, who plays the guilt-ridden mechanic, reveals that the fallout from this unexpected plot twist will be far-reaching for his alter ego.

Why does Lucas fell he's to blame for Bridget's fatal accident?
Lucas had a huge gambling debt to a guy named Johnno (Damien Aylward) as a result of a poker game. Johnno demanded they money Lucas owed him, plus interest, and Lucas couldn't pay. The Parkers' car was at the garage for servicing before the family went away, but when Johnno saw Lucas getting out of the car, he thought it was his. That's why Johnno tampered with it, which resulted in the accident that claimed Bridget's life. It was an attack on Lucas that went terribly wrong.

How does Lucas make this discovery?
His brother, Dan, does some investigating. It's a massive moment - and Lucas feels absolutely responsible. He really believes it's his fault Bridget is dead. His whole world falls apart at this point and he doesn't know whether to own up to it or run.
Before this, Steph was suspected of culpability because she was the last one to work on the car.
That's right - and Lucas was there for Steph the whole time. But at the time, when he was protecting Steph, he also had nothing to lose.

When he learns the truth, Lucas's first instinct is to flee. Will Steph find out?
She does and she's furious. Lucas justifies it to Steph, though, saying he'd signed a document explaining his involvement and clearing her name.

Meanwhile, Elle had no idea that Lucas was battling a gambling addiction. How tough is it for him to own up to her?
It's incredibly tough. He assumes that once he tells Elle, she'll leave him. He's been constantly lying to her by living a secret life, so he expects the worst.

So how does Elle react?
She's absolutely furious. She feels she's been deceived for a long period of time.

What happens next?

Elle kicks Lucas out. She becomes even angrier when she finds out he confided in Steph - another woman - about his gambling. But, in fact, that's not what happened - Steph just walked in on it all. Now, Elle sees Lucas hugging Steph in the street. It's horrible for her.

Is it all over for the couple?
They love each other, but the trust is broken and it's hard to get that back.

Will he leave town?
Lucas is panicked. He packs his bags and is definitely thinking of running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scott major interview :) x   scott major interview :) x I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:35 am

Anyone know when Bridget dies in U.K time?
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
scott major interview :) x Left_bar_bleue2/2scott major interview :) x Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: scott major interview :) x   scott major interview :) x I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:24 am

its not long
Just a few weeks
20 eps to be exact

XxX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scott major interview :) x   scott major interview :) x I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:42 am

ok thanks

this is goooooooooood muwahhahahahhahahha
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
scott major interview :) x Left_bar_bleue2/2scott major interview :) x Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: scott major interview :) x   scott major interview :) x I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:46 am

Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
elleandlucasx
elleandlucasx

PostSubject: Re: scott major interview :) x   scott major interview :) x I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:31 pm

lol

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scott major interview :) x   scott major interview :) x I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scott major interview :) x
Page 1 of 1