Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scott Majors interview with holy soap

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Scott Majors interview with holy soap Left_bar_bleue2/2Scott Majors interview with holy soap Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Scott Majors interview with holy soap Empty
PostSubject: Scott Majors interview with holy soap   Scott Majors interview with holy soap I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:20 pm

Scott Major is an Australian actor who was born on July 4, 1975.

He made his TV debut as Murray in Home And Away in 1988.

He was cast as the original Darren Stark in Neighbours in 1993, and went on to play Peter Rivers in Heartbreak High.

During a stint in the UK, he had parts in Doctors and Love Soup, before returning to Neighbours in July 2008 as Lucas Fitzgerald.

Lucas is Dan Fitzgerald's (Brett Tucker) younger brother.

He loves motorbikes, and also indulges his passion for photography by working on the Erinsborough News.

His relationship with Elle Robinson (Pippa Black) has harnessed the wild child in him.

You've returned to Neighbours playing a different character from the one you were originally. What was that like? How have things changed?

It was very strange going back but it was so long ago that I was first in it. It was back in the Nineties when I was a wee 16-year-old boy. When I was starting out I was on Neighbours and now I've gone back and gone full circle. But it's great. It's still the same building, the same old green room. I think it's even the same carpet in the green room. It's like a big family. A lot of the crew is the same as when I was there 18 years ago. I did a couple of other shows in the building so I'm very familiar with it. It's almost like coming home again.

What persuaded you to go back to the show eventually?

The time and character was right. Also, I'd been in the UK and, let's be honest, I needed to pay off my trip! I'd been travelling for two years around Europe and UK and I thought it was the right time to get back on there. I'm glad I did it. It's a privilege to be able to act every day with great people.

Were you working with some of the same cast as when you played Darren Stark?

The only [current] cast member I'd worked with previously was Tom Oliver (Lou Carpenter). I only had a little bit to do with him. All the Kennedys and everyone else came in just after I left. I was in it around the era of Natalie Imbruglia, Scott Michaelson and Kimberley davies. When I came back there were a lot of new cast members I hadn't worked with before.

Didn't you work with Kym Valentine (who plays Libby Kennedy)?

It was a different Darren Stark who came in after I left the show because I was off doing Heartbreak High. He's the one who had the relationship with Libby Kennedy. But I've known Kymmy since I was about 17. She was on Neighbours and I was on Heartbreak High. It's a very small industry over here and you get to know each other.

Lucas is going out with Elle but it's not been the smoothest of rides for them. What does the future hold for them as a couple?

It's the classic scenario of opposites attract, I think. They've got such a dynamic relationship. They annoy the hell out of each other but they've also got this very clear passion for each other. They have a lot of fun too. Pippa (Black) and I are very lucky that we have these great storylines and get these adventures to go on. I love the relationship between the two of them. I think the audience does too. It's something a bit different.

Pippa's leaving the show, though. So will Lucas and Elle remain a couple?

Pippa wraps up filming in a few weeks, which is very sad for me but very good for her. She's heading off to LA as a lot of cast members do. There are massive opportunities over there. I can't give too much away about the story but we have a rough trot and then we get back together and unfortunately she does leave.

We've heard Steph develops a crush on Lucas. What can you tell us about that?

We talked about how opposites attract with Elle and Lucas. But the attraction with Steph and Lucas is that they are so similar. They have the same interests and are really good mates. With any relationship between a male and a female, if there's a good friendship there it can sometimes be misconstrued.

You do a lot of scenes with Stefan Dennis, who plays Paul Robinson. What's it like working with a Neighbours legend?

I love working with Stefan. The character of Paul Robinson is almost iconic now. The best characters to play are the evil ones and the ones who aren't always do-gooders. My character's not a do-gooder and neither is his so we push the boundaries of who can be more evil and aggressive, or who can mess with the other the most. They are very fun scenes.

You've spent some time working in the UK. What was in like being in Doctors?

I spent my time in Birmingham playing a character named Bondi. I think my first line was 'G'Day'! It was written a bit stereotypically but we played against it.

What did you make of Birmingham?

I was only there for about two weeks. I'm sure it's a great town but I was staying in a really dodgy motel. And I was just travelling to work and back and walking around the big shopping centre with the space ship!

You also did Love Soup. Tell us about that.

I was a little bit star struck, to be honest. Tamsin Greig, I just love. I love Black Books and Green Wing. She's a fantastic actress. In our scene, she was on a massage bed and I had to massage her back. So she was sitting in front of me in her underwear as I was rubbing up and down her back. It was very interesting!

You've been in some iconic Australian shows. Are you keen to appear in some iconic British ones like EastEnders?

I was very close to getting a role in EastEnders when I was over there. I think an Australian stripper and her brother came into the show, and she went out with one of the main guys. I just missed out on EastEnders but that led to Love Soup. I do plan to go over to the UK and live there for a couple of years and get on some TV over there.

How long do you plan to stay in Neighbours?

I am contracted till June 2010. We'll play it by ear after that.

What else is in store for Lucas?

It's never going to be a smooth ride with Lucas. He's going to have some relationship and family problems. He's going to be a square peg in a round hole for pretty much the whole time he's there.

When they asked him about Pippa Leaving the way he answered is making me think she is dying
we get back together and unfortunately she does leave.
And it also seems he doesnt plan staying any more than 2010
but maybe he will get a part in eastenders or something:)
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Scott Majors interview with holy soap   Scott Majors interview with holy soap I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:15 pm

I heard that Pippa's departure was tied in with Brett Tucker's (Dan Fitzgerald). Something about Lucas and Libby still having feelings for one another which causes both relationships to breakdown. I could be totally wrong but it would make sense considering the history ....
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
Scott Majors interview with holy soap Left_bar_bleue2/2Scott Majors interview with holy soap Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Scott Majors interview with holy soap   Scott Majors interview with holy soap I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:08 pm

yea
but then i heard a Brett interview
he said it would be interesting if Elle & Dan left together
or if Libby & Lucas get back together
but didnt see it happening
XxX
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Scott Majors interview with holy soap   Scott Majors interview with holy soap I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:20 pm

Ahh, what does he know Razz
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scott Majors interview with holy soap   Scott Majors interview with holy soap I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:21 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
elleandlucasx
elleandlucasx

PostSubject: Re: Scott Majors interview with holy soap   Scott Majors interview with holy soap I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:39 am

its beterr if she dies
so they dont break up Smile

x
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scott Majors interview with holy soap   Scott Majors interview with holy soap I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:38 am

yea Smile
Back to top Go down
Neighbours247
new user
new user

PostSubject: Re: Scott Majors interview with holy soap   Scott Majors interview with holy soap I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:21 am

I'd be kinda angry if she didn't die, cos hello? she is elle robinson- she's been quite a dramatic character, so i think she deserves a dramatic ending. nd i couldn't see her leavin without Lucas. Sad
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scott Majors interview with holy soap   Scott Majors interview with holy soap I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:32 am

i dont want them to give something like Carmella got either
I'd like to see her dies soo we can get some really emotional scenes of Lucas.

But in another aspect i dont want them to kills her cause then she cant come back.

But if they didnt kill her id like her to be back for the 25th anniversary && she and Lucas then leave together because that would tie in with the end of his contract Smile
Back to top Go down
elleandlucasx
elleandlucasx

PostSubject: Re: Scott Majors interview with holy soap   Scott Majors interview with holy soap I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:59 pm

ye but shes going to LA
so it would be reli hard to return to aussieland
lol but that reli shuld happen

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Majors interview with holy soap   Scott Majors interview with holy soap I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott Majors interview with holy soap
Page 1 of 1