Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scott Major Almost Joined Eastenders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Scott Major Almost Joined Eastenders Left_bar_bleue2/2Scott Major Almost Joined Eastenders Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Scott Major Almost Joined Eastenders Empty
PostSubject: Scott Major Almost Joined Eastenders   Scott Major Almost Joined Eastenders I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:11 pm

Neighbours actor Scott Major has revealed that he nearly landed a part in EastEnders.

In an interview with Holy Soap, the 34-year-old admitted that he just missed out on the role of Sid Clarke, the accomplice in SJ's (Natasha Beaumont) scam to fleece Minty (Cliff Parisi).

"I was very close to getting a role in EastEnders when I was over [in England]," he said. "I think an Australian stripper and her brother came into the show, and [SJ] went out with one of the main guys. I just missed out on EastEnders."

Major added that he is planning on returning to the UK to live and work.

"I do plan to go over to the UK and live there for a couple of years and get on some TV over there," he said. "I am contracted [with Neighbours] till June 2010. We'll play it by ear after that."

After failing to land the EastEnders role, Major will appear in BBC comedy drama series Love Soup.

Last edited by fabfriend7 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
elleandlucasx
elleandlucasx

PostSubject: Re: Scott Major Almost Joined Eastenders   Scott Major Almost Joined Eastenders I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:33 pm

UKKK ARGHH IM GOING TO MARRY HIOM Smile
ha ha ha love him lol

x
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
Scott Major Almost Joined Eastenders Left_bar_bleue2/2Scott Major Almost Joined Eastenders Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Scott Major Almost Joined Eastenders   Scott Major Almost Joined Eastenders I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:38 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Major Almost Joined Eastenders   Scott Major Almost Joined Eastenders I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:59 pm

heehee Razz
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Scott Major Almost Joined Eastenders   Scott Major Almost Joined Eastenders I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:09 pm

Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Major Almost Joined Eastenders   Scott Major Almost Joined Eastenders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott Major Almost Joined Eastenders
Page 1 of 1