Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in

Go down 
+20
Mum+Baby~Ronnie+Danni
Charlotteee
Faye
Danny
lilyrose
Manda
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
RitaSimonsLover
jess_welsh
nikki
R and D Fan
em-j
gabrielle
sarah1989
RonnielleNo1Fan
Ronnie Mitchell
ronnieanddaniellefan
daniehh
RipDani
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 Article-0-070CF4A9000005DC-808_468x438
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:45 pm

Ronnielleno1fanforeva! wrote:
LOL love this one of Sam and Rita Razz
[img]Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 N1056597968_30073164_9147[/img]
Haha! Love it!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:48 am

They are strutting their stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:03 pm

Mum+Baby~Ronnie+Danni wrote:
YAY! i found some full sized pix!! Very Happy enjoy...Wink

http://samanthajanusfan.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=313&fullsize=1

http://samanthajanusfan.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=306&fullsize=1

http://samanthajanusfan.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=309&fullsize=1

http://samanthajanusfan.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=308&fullsize=1

http://samanthajanusfan.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=311&fullsize=1

http://samanthajanusfan.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=310&fullsize=1

http://samanthajanusfan.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=312&fullsize=1

http://samanthajanusfan.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=315&fullsize=1

http://samanthajanusfan.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=314&fullsize=1

here are some more promotional photoshoots for ronnie (sam) for eastenders:

http://samanthajanusfan.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=9&page=1

hope you like em! Very Happy x

Ronnie&Danielle 4 eveerrrrr

This site is not working for some reason
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue2/2Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:39 am

awww Mad

Well its not that bad i got sent home today cause this girl knows i am a huge fan of sam and kept saying really mean things about her and i chucked a carton of milk over her and got into this big fight Evil or Very Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:44 am

I was only on that website on the same day but later it wasn't there - i didn't know that is what they had planned to close it - but i can only think positive that they have closed it to revamp it! But like you i am a fan of Sam - well done to you for sorting those people out - what were they saying about her?
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue2/2Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:54 am

Well they were so annoying there like sam womack is a piece of shit and she is a crap actres and ugly and then they were saying Ah Ronnie deserved all she got i mean who'd want an ugly wimp for a daughter? and ' Danielle deserved to get hit by Janine she got a lucky escape and then started saying stuff bout her which i aint even gonna post cause it was disgusting i hate them! so i grabbed the nearest thing to them and chucked it over her but then the girl pounced on me and one of the boys had to hold her back. I actually felt good afterwards i just wanted to prove to her i can fight back. i said to her on the way out ' I think you'll find all the things you called sam were a resemblance to yourself and i'd think about buying some new clothes' and left.

But then unfortuantley she came up behind me and poured strawberry milk on my new coat which really annoyed me.

I am transfering schools because of them because they are always picking on me about sam and its really making me depressed Sad
Back to top Go down
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:45 am

That is so not fair on you why should you be the one to leave the school you did nothing wrong - those people that have making your life hell should leave. The fact that someone was being that horrible to you.
I hope that the next school you will be happy.

Last edited by R and D Fan on Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:49 am

aww and i know but all the offer is a flamin sad pass to leave class
The girl has started to talk to me on msn and is being horrible she NEVER leaves me alone NEVER! and her friend is like omg you need to get a fucking life imagine throughing a carton of milk over someone just because they said something about Sam get a grip Evil or Very Mad

So its came to this i start a new school on monday
And i am really nervous

Everywhere i go she is there on msn outside at school i feel i can never get away from her Sad
Back to top Go down
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:59 am

I a sure everything will be a lot better for you at your new school - atleast you won't have to see her ugly mug everyday - but as long as you what a great actress Sam really is it doesn't matter what some horrible kid thinks.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:17 pm

Yea Very Happy

I know its just she knows it annoys me and i try to act like i don't care i just can't help it i actually wanted to killer her i know it looks like i am over reacting but honestly i am not she is a lot worse than it sounds x
Back to top Go down
IloveSamWomack
new user
new user
IloveSamWomack

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:29 pm

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5300000/Danielle-dies-in-Ronnie-s-arms-danielle-and-ronnie-5328443-550-367.jpg[/img] Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 Ronnie-and-Danielle-eastenders-5783387-200-314 [img][/img] Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 RoxyRonnieBBC_468x659Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 ENDERS_GLENDA%20APPEARS_01

Soz youve probably got some of these but they are some of my faves! Especially this oneSamantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 Eastenders_1476861c cat Cool
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:42 am

i was in WHS buying stuff today && when i turned around something caught my eye,
i saw Sam & Scott at Cliff's wedding on the cover!

She looks stunning ... i didnt get a good look cause i was in the que tho Sad
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:19 am

was it ok mag?
cause i saw someone on the front cover there it looked like sam but i was quite so far back i just saw the hair and i wasnt to sure omg well ill be going to the shops in a minute
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:20 am

yea i think it was Smile
i didnt get a chance to buy it Sad
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:21 am

im looking on there website to see if i can find the pic what was the title of the story?
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:22 am

i dont know
i only saw the pic Soz Sad
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:25 am

I found the pic!

http://www.ok.co.uk/posts/view/22191/Cliff-Parisi-wedding-exclusive-The-Soap-King-gets-hitched

soz it wouldnt let me copy the pic but heres the link Smile

Sam looks stunnin Smile
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:39 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:51 am

new pic of Sam & Mark

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 DSC_1325
Back to top Go down
IloveSamWomack
new user
new user
IloveSamWomack

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:16 am

She looks really pretty there (as always). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:19 am

yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22