Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samantha Janus

Go down 
+16
Charlotteee
Faye
Danny
Manda
devilbecka
RitaSimonsLover
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
RonnielleNo1Fan
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
ronnieanddaniellefan
R and D Fan
nikki
Ronnie Mitchell
em-j
RipDani
gabrielle
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
gabrielle
gabrielle

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:21 am

cheers I think Samantha Janus is great in EastEnders!! cheers

I retired from EE as it became boring for me....She has made me watch this programme like I used to in the Kat & Zoe days!! It now has the same feel....EE is back at its best!!!!
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:37 am

yea Samantha Janus is a really good actress ! my fave (:
she is really good at acting all the emotional scenes and the things her character go though etc !!

i hope she gets best actress !!
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:49 am

AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAY !! SHES AWESOME !!!

(Gosh this must be my smallest comment so far Razz)
Back to top Go down
Ronnie Mitchell
Ronnie Mitchell

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:50 am

I love her in eastenders Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:26 am

She's done so well in slightly leaking out the depths of Ronnie's personality throughout the weeks...

I reckon she will win best actress at the upcoming award shows...anyone know when these are happening??

She is my fave character since Kat...but whereas Kat's character was a more obvious and in-your-face type, Ronnie is much more mysterious and deep...she is unpredictable!!!

I cant wait to see what's gonna happen with her over the next few months!!!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:20 am

gabrielle wrote:
She's done so well in slightly leaking out the depths of Ronnie's personality throughout the weeks...

I reckon she will win best actress at the upcoming award shows...anyone know when these are happening??

She is my fave character since Kat...but whereas Kat's character was a more obvious and in-your-face type, Ronnie is much more mysterious and deep...she is unpredictable!!!

The British Soap Awards are on in May (soo long!!) and the National Television Awards are on end of October / early November (even longer!!) I think she will win best actress, best dramatic performance, best single episode and every other award!! She is awesome and so is Lauren Crace.
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:24 am

em-j wrote:
gabrielle wrote:

The British Soap Awards are on in May (soo long!!) and the National Television Awards are on end of October / early November (even longer!!) I think she will win best actress, best dramatic performance, best single episode and every other award!! She is awesome and so is Lauren Crace.

I agree with you ,Best single award : the Reveal ,Best Actress Samantha Janus,Best newcomer :lauren crace
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:55 am

Yeah.. Its really getting to me now .. JUST TELL HER !!!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:04 am

Sam Janus is amazzzzing. Definitely one of the best actresses on EE, although they're all pretty darn good these days!!

But yeah, Sam is just awsome and I hope she gets loads of awards this year because she's definitely deserving of them.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:14 pm

Agreed..

Sam Janus for best ...... EVERYTHING !! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:01 am

Sam Janus is amazing and i hope she gets the best actress award at the British Soap Awards this year cuz she deserves it! cheers
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: just wondering   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:15 am

Hiya just wondering if any of you guys know where i could find samantha Janus' interview on The Paul O'Grady show????
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:57 am

Ahhh I totally loved that interview...not sure where you could find it as it got removed from youtube for some reason but I have it on my computer so I'll upload it for you Smile

It was a really funny interview Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:52 pm

Samantha Janus on Paul O'Grady

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=INU3EYLH

VERY FUNNY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxRachel

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Samantha janus is AMAZING! lol   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:12 am

Very Happy Samantha janus is an AMAZING actress!

She portrays Ronnie Mitchell SO well .. Ronnie is my favourite charcter in Eastenders. Just beacuse she's so hidden and there are so many sides to her - she's so mysterious and Samantha plays that really well!
I hope she gets Best Actress at the soap awards ..
She deffinately deserves it! cheers I love you
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:30 am

Totally agree, she's absolutely fab. I'm the biggest fan of Samantha Janus, I've seen her in so many things!! And my 26 year old sister loved her back in the day when she did Grease with Shane Richie hehe. I probably wouldn't be watching Eastenders at all if she and Rita hadn't been introduced into it.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:39 am

I'm her biggest fan tooo Very Happy:D She was sooo funny in Game On and Babes in the Wood. Even Cinderelle was good and I've seen that so many times it's boring, but she made it good. I used to watch EastEnders anyway but its wayyyyy better with Sam in it.. Favourite character EVER !!!!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:05 pm

ah yeah, Game On is great!! And so is Liverpool 1 - i'm addicted!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:07 am

I love Game On sooo much, that I'm putting it on DVD to take to uni with me for comfort .. that sounds so sad doesn't it .. ?? Lol
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:52 pm

Not at all! I'd do the same...I just don't need to cos I bought the DVD boxset! haha, we're as bad as each other Razz

Where are you going to uni Em?
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:17 pm

Have a bit of SamJ as a home comfort lol. Errm, Nottingham Trent. Are you going to uni?
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:18 pm

Yep totally!

And yes I am Smile Hopefully to the Uni of Nottingham (it's my first choice Smile)...it's not far from Nottingham Trent at all though is it!?
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:29 pm

No, i's not fair, just the other side of the river.. You Traiter !!! LOL
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:31 pm

Aww I'm sorry! Razz I love Nottingham uni though! The campus is amazing Very Happy When are you going? I'm taking a gap year next year so i'll be starting in 2010.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:34 pm

I'm 18 now and I'm not taking a gap year so I'll be starting in October 2009 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Samantha Janus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samantha Janus
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next