Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in

Go down 
+20
Mum+Baby~Ronnie+Danni
Charlotteee
Faye
Danny
lilyrose
Manda
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
RitaSimonsLover
jess_welsh
nikki
R and D Fan
em-j
gabrielle
sarah1989
RonnielleNo1Fan
Ronnie Mitchell
ronnieanddaniellefan
daniehh
RipDani
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in Empty
PostSubject: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:21 pm

post photos and screen shots of her/him here ,they can have other characters/people in them!
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:13 pm

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in 36c2et1

[img]Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in 2921694193_30a31dba9b[/img][img][/img]

[img]Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in Dani2[/img]
Back to top Go down
daniehh
new user
new user
daniehh

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:00 am

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in 2z9acr5

Samantha janus (: n rita simons

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in 2h2jt48

Sorry about the huge photo
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Smantha Janus and Lauren Crace :D   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:14 am

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in Rnd810
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:17 am

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in Rnd110

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in R1210

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in D810
Back to top Go down
Ronnie Mitchell
Ronnie Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:40 am

I made this
Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in Rdcollage
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:01 am

Dont worry about the huge photo ,if they are a bit big you can resize them using photo bucket.
heres the background i made for my youtube (:

[img]Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in Ronnie118-1[/img]

[img]Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in Danback-1[/img]

[img]Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in DANRONA[/img]

[img]Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in Ronnie118[/img] woops there a bit too bit too big but you can see most of it !
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:19 am

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in 2921694193_30a31dba9b

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in Ronsoaked

i wont post any more because i have too many !
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:20 am

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in Ronsoaked

i wont post any more because i have too many ! but you can look at mine on my photo bucket page !

https://s481.photobucket.com/albums/rr179/Ginas-_-pics/?start=40
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:03 pm

OMG they are all amazing!!!
Thank you all so much!! Very Happy
Does anybody make fanart? Any idea where i can request? lol
x
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:19 pm

you can ask on another forum ,my sig was made for me byh someone on another forum and im still using it lol
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: picture   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:53 pm

I really like your picture of danielle ronnielle4eva! I must spend some time learning about graphics and whatever xD!(no idea what i am going on about!)
Back to top Go down
sarah1989
sarah1989

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:07 pm

i make signatures whether u lyk them or not though lol i could try here are sum of the 1ns ive made

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in Danielleandronnie-1

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in Danron2

i am making more !
Back to top Go down
Ronnie Mitchell
Ronnie Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:14 pm

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in RonnieandDanielle
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:12 pm

these are great!!

where you get them from??
Back to top Go down
Ronnie Mitchell
Ronnie Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:29 pm

Just copy picture from google images and then make them on ur computer
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:16 am

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in 07511_111255_14109271

Shes even got a locket on herself !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: em-j   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Isn't the photo of ronnie that em-j posted the picture that danielle used to have in her locket?
Back to top Go down
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:01 pm

Yes it is
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:15 am

That picture that I posted is quite weird because she looks so much older than 14/15. She looks older than me and I'm 18 !!! The pictures qute cute though isn't it Smile
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:18 am

why did they not ask sam for a pic of her when she was 14 and then that would have made it more realistic !! but maybe she did not want people to see her at that age
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:35 pm

Yeah, or maybe that is a personal photo thats leaked onto the net. She may have looked really really old for her age and not aged much up till now. Question
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:51 pm

Sam was living pretty rough at the ages of around 14-15 so I doubt she has any (good) photos of herself from that time in her life.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:34 am

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in Ronnie-Mitchell-2-samantha-janus-4029564-416-233

Love that picture
Back to top Go down
jess_welsh
jess_welsh

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanpop.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in   Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samantha Janus and Lauren Crace-Ronnielle - post any picture that has both or just one of them in
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next