Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell

Go down 
+5
em-j
Faye
ron and dan
ronnieanddaniellefan
fabfriend7
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell   'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:15 am

ah but max and jack arent xD they are the two least brother lookalikes ever!
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: 'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell   'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:20 am

i read this book right by jackuline wilson its called Hetty Feather its just like the r and d story accept she's younger and she doesn't know who her mother is well she thinks its this person but anyway its just like the r&d sl
Back to top Go down
ron and dan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ron and dan

PostSubject: Re: 'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell   'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:57 pm

Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: 'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell   'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:32 pm

haha!!! I love eastenders twists and mysteries Razz i hope Glenda will become a regular. But we shall have to see Razz
Back to top Go down
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

PostSubject: Re: 'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell   'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:15 am

em-j wrote:
Max and Bradley are both ginger?....

Sorry this has to do with what you have mentioned here but where did you get you get your avi from? I love it! They look like they are fun.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: 'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell   'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:25 am

R and D Fan wrote:
em-j wrote:
Max and Bradley are both ginger?....

Sorry this has to do with what you have mentioned here but where did you get you get your avi from? I love it! They look like they are fun.

It kind of started with saying how Sam and Glynis/Sam and Rita looked alike, then we were comparing other characters with their families e.g. Max and Bradley - both ginger lol

I found it last night/this morning off a newspapers website, it's quite cool. I wish it didn't have those weird watermarks on it though, I tried to get it so you can't see them much.
Back to top Go down
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

PostSubject: Re: 'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell   'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:47 am

do you have a link to this newspaper website?
Back to top Go down
sophie@h

PostSubject: ronnie   'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:04 am

hi ronnie is me nikki I wont to see you Is anmginc . plese can you help me. am your sisters. bring mum and roxey Wink
Back to top Go down
Fatboys-baby-Girl Eastend
new user
new user

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: 'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell   'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:22 am

Ronnielleno1fanforeva! wrote:
i read this book right by jackuline wilson its called Hetty Feather its just like the r and d story accept she's younger and she doesn't know who her mother is well she thinks its this person but anyway its just like the r&d sl

I Read That book too and was thinking the same thing hetty thought her mum was some circus performer called madame adelaid or sumthing like tht Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell   'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'EastEnders' Glenda Mitchell
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2