Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'

Go down 
+5
Kim
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
em-j
ronnieanddaniellefan
fabfriend7
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' Left_bar_bleue2/2Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' Empty
PostSubject: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:08 pm

Another Mitchell will send shockwaves through Albert Square in the New Year when Archie's secret son makes a surprise appearance in EastEnders.

Despite not knowing his father, Danny - played by soap newcomer Liam Bergin - arrives in Walford to attend Archie's funeral and curious to see his sisters. As Ronnie (Samantha Janus) and Roxy (Rita Simons) have a blazing argument, he interrupts them, but they're dismissive of his presence.

However, when Roxy states that they've just buried their dad, Danny retorts, "I think you might have buried mine, too." The Mitchell sisters are stunned by his response as they stare at the brother they never knew existed.

Described as a "loveable rogue", Danny's a charmer with an eye for the ladies, while guys instantly see him as competition in the alpha male stakes.

Danny's father Archie (Larry Lamb) met his maker during yesterday's episode when a mystery assailant fatally struck him over the head with the Queen Vic bust. He went to his grave knowing nothing of his son's existence, as his ex-wife Glenda (Glynis Barber) fled when she discovered that she was pregnant.

Speaking of his role, Bergin said: "The first time I walked into Albert Square and saw the Queen Vic was a very special moment and I'll have that memory forever. All of my on-screen family have made me feel very welcome from the first moment that I met them and I am enjoying every minute working here."

The BBC soap's executive producer Diederick Santer commented: "Liam is a fine young actor, and a proper East Londoner, who I've been keen to bring into EastEnders for quite some time. His character Danny Mitchell is something of an enigma."

He teased: "Is he simply their kid brother, keen to get to know his exciting big sisters? Or is there something else that he's after?”

Bergin's other screen credits include Five's 2009 Minder remake, Doctors and ITV's Trinity.

He began filming earlier this month and will make his first screen appearance at the end of January.

Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' 550x_east_roxydannyronnie01
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:30 am

noooooo Sad i really dont like this. Its not ronnie and roxy any more! And also its rather annoying hes called danny. :@ thanks for posting though x
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:55 am

I KNOW!! I am looking forward to it.. When I was reading it, I thought that they could do an incest storyline with Ronnie cause she was trying to get pregnant.. but then I read that they are full brother and sister instead of half because Glenda's his mother and not some estranged woman.
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:53 am

and if im nitpicking here they could atleast have cast someone with blonde hair xD
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' Left_bar_bleue2/2Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:38 am

i know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:52 pm

Oh.. I thought when it said Danny Mitchell in the title of this thread it meant Danielle mitchell Crying or Very sad I don't like misleading topic titles :: Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:53 pm

lol

i wonder how old he is anyway ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:34 pm

About 24 ... Just. A guess
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:07 am

Well if Ronnie is 35 now (in the program) and Glenda left her when she was 14, thats 11 years difference. So he would be around the age of 24 ish ... Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:36 pm

----------------------------

Last edited by eastendersranddfan on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:04 am

I thought he would be around the same age as Danielle cuz Glenda left when Ronnie was pregnant but she was pregnant at the same time so he must have been born around the same time as Danielle if that makes sense Laughing
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:07 am

yea i get you Smile So he would be younger than Danielle
Unless she had him but kept him a secret
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:11 am

Hmnnn.... Rolling Eyes
I say he's 19-20 Cool
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:13 am

valid point Very Happy i hope he is around 19 ... roxy can be that sister/auntie kind of thing haha
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:13 am

Yea that would work out about right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' Left_bar_bleue0/0Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:54 pm

I hope Ronnie finds out what his name is and goes off on one asking if it's some kind of sick joke. I'm not liking the name and if Ronnie doesn't turn it into a mention of Danielle, it's a complete waste of time in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:14 pm

yeah, i totally agree kim! If eastenders know how much we enjoyed the storyline of danielle then surely they will carry on mentioning it !
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:15 pm

cant wait til April:)

They better do something to remember her
Back to top Go down
ron and dan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ron and dan

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:21 pm

yeah Smile
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:37 am

Even if it does spark some sort of comment from Ronnie, at the moment I really don't see the point of calling him Danny! I mean, there's more connections between him and Danielle than that, the fact that they'd be a pretty similar age for instance (if I'm right in thinking that Glenda left towards the end of Ronnie's pregnancy or not long after the birth).
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:18 am

i really dont think the bbc would have called him danny if they dont mention danielle.... so there must be a storyline comng up haha .... just my wishful thinking
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:27 pm

Danielle is infact still alive, but to get away from Archie and keep her identity after her 'death', she became a man!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:57 pm

lol Laughing
tat could be true Suspect
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:22 pm

And with the 25th anniversary coming up....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'   Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danny Mitchell cast in 'EastEnders'
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next