Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heat/Inside soap :( :(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nina_s

Heat/Inside soap :( :( Empty
PostSubject: Heat/Inside soap :( :(   Heat/Inside soap :( :( I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:31 am

Hey

Brought these mags together and i think danielle for sure is being killed off Sad might as well face.
Soap mag said that 2 characters were leaving..one death..then in heat in one of the previews it says archie goes off somewhere to leave (though the reason they did not say lol) so i am guessing the one killed beacuse of that is dan for sure. It also said a murder/kidnap plot in inside soap.

Nina
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: Heat/Inside soap :( :(   Heat/Inside soap :( :( I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:58 am

Yeah ive just heard on another forum that its Danielle's funeral on the 14th i believe and Ronnie finds out she isnt invited...but goes anyway No Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Heat/Inside soap :( :(   Heat/Inside soap :( :( I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:03 pm

RonnielleNo1Fan wrote:
Yeah ive just heard on another forum that its Danielle's funeral on the 14th i believe and Ronnie finds out she isnt invited...but goes anyway No Crying or Very sad

Why wouldn't she be invited? Sad
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: Heat/Inside soap :( :(   Heat/Inside soap :( :( I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:06 pm

I dont know but i nearly cried when i read it No Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
nina_s

PostSubject: Re: Heat/Inside soap :( :(   Heat/Inside soap :( :( I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:09 pm

Eastenders is a b***c at the moment i loved it before with this crappy ending to the storyline and so many changes coming with some older characters like dawn, garry going its gonna go rubbish again...cannot belive ronnies not invited to the funeral i hope archie never comes to the square again or i am going to visual ronnie pushing him off a cliff or someting. Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: Heat/Inside soap :( :(   Heat/Inside soap :( :( I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:15 pm

I know what a waste to such an amazing build up and SL No
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Heat/Inside soap :( :( Left_bar_bleue2/2Heat/Inside soap :( :( Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Heat/Inside soap :( :(   Heat/Inside soap :( :( I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:00 pm

i knw i am so upset and ALL the boys in my class today kept going DANIELLES GONNA DIE! i wass nearly crying its so unfair Sad i dont want her to die
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Heat/Inside soap :( :(   Heat/Inside soap :( :( I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:48 pm

She already has .. it would be good if Archie dies, but I doubt it .. the villan nearly always survives
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Heat/Inside soap :( :(   Heat/Inside soap :( :( I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:52 am

grrr!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Heat/Inside soap :( :(   Heat/Inside soap :( :( I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:55 am

We should go bombard the set and edit the clips so it makes out Dani's death was all a dream/nightmare and Ronnie actually knows that she is her daughter, without all the stuff that happened at the wedding and her revealing who she is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heat/Inside soap :( :(   Heat/Inside soap :( :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heat/Inside soap :( :(
Page 1 of 1