Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?

Go down 
+9
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Charlotteee
RonnielleNo1Fan
Mum+Baby~Ronnie+Danni
Danny
nikki
Faye
em-j
RipDani
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mum+Baby~Ronnie+Danni
Mum+Baby~Ronnie+Danni

have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:27 pm

wow i would totally love to see sam janus.....HARD CORE FAN!! serious...i would like be in awe..i wud be speechless...O_O but i saw in one of her pix that she went for the race for life thing for cancer research and the weird thing is im gnna be doing that this year....i kno loads of people go and i wont have a good chance seeing her...but who knows! if its meant to be its meant to be lol
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:36 pm

Lol i'm also a hard core fan, seriously. I'm actually so jealous of her kids, it's ridiculous! Anyways, if you met her I don't think you'd have time to be speechless or in awe haha, shes quite a busy woman Razz
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:44 pm

Hehe yeah can just imagine, me finally saving up and coming to London...then finally getting to meet her and after a minute of me just staring at her in awe not saying anything, she'd be like....
"Listen im really sorry but i have to go im running late" or something, that would just be my luck Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Lol, to be honest, given the chance these actors/actresses would all walk off really fast. I'm sure that people like Sam Janus who are used to being recognised in the street prefer it if they aren't stopped by lots of fans in their free time so you just gotta be assertive sometimes and make sure they give you the time of day, after all, if it weren't for people like us they wouldn't have a job to go to.
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:56 pm

Yeah i know, i always say to everyone...."their just normal people you know just eat, sleep and breathe the same as us" but i bet if i met Sam or someone like that i would be quite shy and quiet and probably too scared to go up to them for an autograph or picture lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:00 pm

I don't know why but whenever I see someone famous I feel compelled to go up to them and say something. Normally I'm a really shy person but when it comes to famous people that all goes out the window and I think to myself "if I don't go up and say something to this person, i'll regret it and it's my only chance". I must admit that I was scared to go up to Sam, I wasn't sure how she'd react and I was so shy that I hardly looked at her face! But she was perfectly nice Smile

I don't know if anyone watches it but I met someone from Mistresses today. He was just randomly at Kings Cross Station in London and I was there too cos I went up to Nottingham today and I went up to him and he seemed really surprised but was really nice! Ahh, it made my day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RonnielleNo1Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
RonnielleNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:05 pm

Awww cool, no i dont watch it but at least thats someone else you can cross off from you "who to meet" list Laughing
Lucky girl you!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:06 pm

Laughing I've had a good week for meeting people!!
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:40 am

When I was in year 8, me and my friend were waiting outside Surbiton train station, and there's this kinda wine shop next to it (I'm not sure coz I've never been in there Razz) Anyway, we suddenly saw David Spinx (Keith Miller) passing by going into that shop! And he just stared at me like I was a weirdo, coz I was kinda like affraid Shocked
Then me and my friend were like, "That's the guy of eastenders!" Lol, my gran saw him on the bus once
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:57 am

I once saw Natilie Cassidy(Sonia) in heathrow airport i would of asked for a signature but she was a couple of groups behind me and we had to go through security check
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:23 am

Isn't it such a thrill when you see people like that?! I love it Razz I've met Sophie Ellis Bextor in a restaurant once and met Rachel Stevens three times by coincidence lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:27 am

nikki wrote:
Isn't it such a thrill when you see people like that?! I love it Razz I've met Sophie Ellis Bextor in a restaurant once and met Rachel Stevens three times by coincidence lol.

Really?,i like Sophie Ellis Bextor-murder on the dancefloor
ive seen Antony Warrall tompson in London and Jemery Clarkson
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:28 am

Same!! I met her at the exact time that that song was big and it was my favourite song at the time so it must have been fate! She was really sweet and didn't mind having a photo with me even though I was sooo shy at that age lol, i must have been about 10.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:33 am

I can't say ive actually met any celebrities,youre more likely to see them as you live in London
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:34 am

I guess but still, London is a big place. it's just luck sometimes Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:09 am

i have never met any1 famous or saw them Sad
Back to top Go down
obennyj
obennyj

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:19 am

yes i met Johnny Allenn 2 days after he was killed off in eastenders
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:20 am

cool
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:38 am

I'd love to meet Sam and Rita...I think they'd be so much fun to go out with one night!!! Me and my BF are talking about opening a club in Manchester in few years ... so gonna invite them!!

I've met quite a few of 'celebs'..... my cousin was in a band called BBMak so met some through him....

Always see soap stars from Hollyoaks n Corrie in when Im out in Manchester.... not bothered about them though.... its all about R&R!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:39 am

your lucky
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:13 pm

Yeah I rekon going out with those two would be mad! You probably wouldn't remember what you'd done the morning after haha.
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:19 pm

not much good up here in yorkshire! i dont think i have seen any crappy emmerdale characters! and if i have i wouldnt have noticed as i dont watch it! haha
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:38 pm

nikki wrote:
Yeah I rekon going out with those two would be mad! You probably wouldn't remember what you'd done the morning after haha.

Who knows were you would end up lol you would probably end up sleepin in a toilet while theyre cosy in there house lol
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:06 am

I reckon they can party!! Sam's known for it before she had her kids.... and Rita is just Rita!!!
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:09 am

yea tht would be cool to go out patying with them but id have to wait emmmmm bout 7 years lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next