Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?

Go down 
+9
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Charlotteee
RonnielleNo1Fan
Mum+Baby~Ronnie+Danni
Danny
nikki
Faye
em-j
RipDani
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:32 am

Hahaha yeah she'd like whisper it out of the corner of her mouth while we're being all hyped up and trying to talk to her lol. Ahh, if only. That would certainly be a day to remember!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:37 am

Yes, and probably be banged up like Ronnie and Roxy will be soon. Wonder what Ronnie would do ?? hmm scratch LOL
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:38 am

Lol she probably wouldn't put herself in the situation in the first place as she's a grown woman and seems to have enough confidence in herself to not have to idolise others!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:40 am

Yeah I know, there's no EastEnders tonight Sad No Ronnie till Friday, then a 2 day break !!!! I hope I don't curl up and die from boardem. Or even get ill .. 'The Ronnie Mitchell Withdrawal Syndrome' Razz
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:42 am

Ahh I think i'm gonna go and hibernate in my airing cupboard! This is just too much. We've had no Ronnie for ages, it's doing my head in!! I suppose Roxy is second best but nothing beats a good bit o' Ronnie Razz
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:44 am

Yeah I know... to get us through the day.. here's some Ronnie and it's even signed .. Very Happy:D

have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 23h0pyg
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:45 am

Yayyy! Although I have my own but that's great too as I don't have the picture.

Very Happy I miss herrrr!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:48 am

No fair !! I want one !! How did you get an autograph then?
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:50 am

When I met her! I posted a picture of it in the autographs thread Smile
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:54 am

Again - No fair!! Where did you meet her?
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:56 am

On her road haha, she lives like 5 minute bus ride away from me and on the same road as my friend so my friend told me initially that she's seen her about and I was like OMG so I had to go and see for myself and second time lucky I met her Very Happy

I was actually shopping at the time too though, I didn't JUST go to stalk her Razz
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:02 am

OMG, I have to come to your house .. We could create a questionnaire and do a door to door up her road untill we find her house Razz
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:05 am

Lol I know which is her house! I peered in cos the living room was viewable through this huge window! Just before Sam left her house with Lily-Rose (hand in hand, it was an adorable sight) I saw Mark drive out of their driveway with his son from his first marriage. But my friend told me which was her house (although she said she wasn't certain) but I knew I'd be able to find it because she said in an interview once which cars they own and so I just looked for those two cars parked near a house and BINGO!

We had a brief conversation and she signed my notebook for me Very Happy Lily-Rose is adorable and you can see she'll be as beautiful as her mummy one day.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:08 am

Awww, I want to goooo (stepping over the stalker line here!) I'll make it my mission to do it on a Saturday or Sunday when they will be at home and not filming. Her daughter is soo cute, I saw some pictures of Sam, Lily-Rose, Ben, Mark and Mark's other kid from when they went to the 'Bolt' premiere
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:10 am

Hehe, don't worry I crossed it ages ago Razz

Yeah, although I would say don't go too early on a Saturday because she told me on the Saturday that I met her that they'd been filming that morning (and the past three saturday mornings) and she'd just come back...so I was pretty lucky with timing there.

Aw those pics are so cute! She went to that the day after I met her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:12 am

Don't worry, early is not my strong point .. plus it's a couple of hours from my house
Also, you've gotta meet me to take me there so I can't go early if your not outta bed Razz:P
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:13 am

Lol trust I won't be up til like 11 or something Razz When I went I left my house at about 3.30 and that seems to have worked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:14 am

Although you do have to be willing to make the trip and go home empty handed because there's no guaruntee. I didn't mind so much when that happened to me the first time I went because I just hopped on a bus home again but it's further for you.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:16 am

3:30 it is then Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:50 am

everybody on this post sounds like a load of wierd stalkers LOL but if anybodys going to elstree id relle wanna go!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:51 am

Lol so are you saying you'd miss out on the chance to meet Sam Janus for fear of being called a stalker?! You're definitely not a Sam Janus devotee!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Shame on them !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:34 pm

nikki wrote:
Lol so are you saying you'd miss out on the chance to meet Sam Janus for fear of being called a stalker?! You're definitely not a Sam Janus devotee!

no i was joking id love to meet her,
i live a bit far away from London though anyone been to Elstree?
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:14 am

nikki wrote:
On her road haha, she lives like 5 minute bus ride away from me and on the same road as my friend so my friend told me initially that she's seen her about and I was like OMG so I had to go and see for myself and second time lucky I met her Very Happy

I was actually shopping at the time too though, I didn't JUST go to stalk her Razz

We are having a forum field trip to your house lol
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:11 am

Hell yeah .. I'm in the front seat of the Ronnielle bus Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next