Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?

Go down 
+9
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Charlotteee
RonnielleNo1Fan
Mum+Baby~Ronnie+Danni
Danny
nikki
Faye
em-j
RipDani
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? Empty
PostSubject: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:15 am

Just wondering if anyone has met any of the cast from eastenders? i would love too ! what did they say ? what were they like etc etc .what happened
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:09 am

No, but I went to the Doctors set a few months ago. They all seem so stuck up .. bet EastEnders is so much better Smile
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:19 am

I saw Jessie Wallace in the street once! She was signing autographs or something!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:54 pm

Oh cool! I'm not sure if I like Jessie Wallace in real life or not...she always seemed like the type who would throw their weight around and be quite hormonal for no good reason.

Em, did you meet anyone from Doctors?! I love the character George played by Stirling Gallagher.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:22 pm

I don't actually watch Doctors so I have no idea who they are or their characters names lol. A couple walked passed us and they were also in the canteen with us. We watched them film a scene, and all through the time that we were there, not one of the acknowledged the group or even smiled. How rude? Doctors sucks .. EastEnders rules !!!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:24 pm

It's really weird.. People used to compare my mum to Jessie Wallace Razz
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:24 pm

Ahh shame...although to be fair they're probably immune to people watching them and don't let it bother them anymore. Just a thought but I'm sure the EastEnders people would be much friendlier! I wish they did tours of the Elstree Studios and the lot Sad
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:29 pm

Me too, even when they aren't filming would still be good e.g. on a Sunday (do they film on the weekends?) The closest were gunna get is standing outside the gates, and we would probly be removed by security after a while Razz Sad
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:29 pm

Haha I still wouldn't mind trying!

They sometimes film on Saturdays but not on Sundays Smile
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:33 pm

I'm free next Sunday if you wanna go all tomb raider and break in lol.. Got the costume ready and everything cause I've got a fancy dress party this friday Razz
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:34 pm

We should totally do it! Although it'll be a long treck from my house!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:41 pm

Well you live in London .. isn't it in London .. I live like 3 hours away from London .. It's a bit further away for me lol
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:42 pm

Lol yeah it's in London but nearly outside of it. Fair doos, that would be alot further for you!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:48 pm

Yeah Sad How far is Nottingham from London, do you know?
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:48 pm

About an hour and a bit by train...not too far at all really Smile
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:49 pm

I could take you to meet Sam Janus, that'd probably be more productive than standing at the Elstree Studio gates being barked at by scary dogs with spikey collars lol
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:52 pm

Yay, thats a deal, meet at the Nottingham river Razz Wouldn't it be good if someone actually knew Sam Janus on this forum, or she was disguised as someone else on here.. OMG, I think I would die !!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:56 pm

Hahaha that would be so cool! But she'd think we were all freaks lol.

I wish I could meet her again but she'd recognise me and be like "you're stalking me!!" haha.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:06 pm

Haha, but it would be a moment to remember
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:17 pm

It certainly would Laughing
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:13 am

Yay, were gunna meet Sam Janus Very Happy:D Woop Woop Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:23 am

Anytime you want Wink

But I'll hide in the bushes while you say your piece Razz
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:26 am

Or hide in the bushes in the gardens of Albert Square. In the middle of an important scene, hold up a sign saying 'WE LOVE SAM JANUS!!' Haha, that would be hillarious Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:28 am

Hahaha I wonder how she'd react to that! Probably (and hopefully) be flattered!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:30 am

Hopefully, then on the sly to Barbara Windsor, she'll be like 'Get Security, there are 2 mad girls here hiding in the bushes!'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?   have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

have you ever met any actors/actresses from eastenders?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next