Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:57 am

non non non
i can deny it all i want Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:59 am

*sings* oh no you can't!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:07 am

<Check out the new profile pic lol!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:08 am

oh yes i can
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:09 am

oh yeah i did see it lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:11 am

Very Happy Kerry Kerry Kerry Kerry Kerry!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:11 am

pie pie pie pie pie pie pie!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:16 am

Mmmmmmmmm, pieeeeeeeeeee!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:17 am

some cherry pie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:22 am

The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 KerryEllisDM_228x674

looks like shes sitting on an invisable stool!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:28 am

lol! I've used that pic for my English Media coursework!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:32 am

relle? lol
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:35 am

Very Happy Yeah, we have to do magazine front covers and mine was a musicals mag!

We also have to do radio shows and mine's 'Radio Ga Ga- Queen Hour' so, as Kerry's worked so much with Brian May, I'm going to have an interview with 'Kerry' (or rather me pretending to be Kerry lol!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:36 am

omg lol
Razz Razz Razz
obsession
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:37 am

Yup Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:39 am

tut tut tut tut tut
altho im slightly obbsessed with Taylor Swift Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:49 am

Lol! I think Taylor's great, but I'm kinda getting a bit sick of her songs because about 5 people are singing her songs in the school talent show so it's fast becoming the Taylor Swift Show!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:09 am

OMG id love to watch that Taylor Swift's songs are amazing and shes only 18 Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:42 am

Some of the people in our talent show are a bit... well they're a bit rubbish really Razz So if you wanna listen to Taylor Swift songs being murdered...!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:48 am

---------

Last edited by eastendersranddfan on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:35 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:04 pm

-------------

Last edited by eastendersranddfan on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:07 pm

My tutor group is like the least competitive tutor group in our house as, even when we try, we lose EVERY inter-tutor group competition!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:10 pm

-----------------------

Last edited by eastendersranddfan on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:12 pm

We have all five years in each tutor group. I never actually go though as I have music lessons on Monday, orchestra on Tueday and Thursday and music theory on Wednesday! The only time I go to tutorial is Fridays, but that's the one day my tutor isn't actually there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next