Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:36 pm

Oooh yeah that's fine Very Happy And the picture is gonna look MUCH better without me in it Razz my smile looks a bit fake Rolling Eyes And what's a picspam? Never heard of them before!

ALSOOOO....

Have you pre ordered Kerry's album yet?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:56 am

Charlotteee wrote:
Oooh yeah that's fine Very Happy And the picture is gonna look MUCH better without me in it Razz my smile looks a bit fake Rolling Eyes And what's a picspam? Never heard of them before!

ALSOOOO....

Have you pre ordered Kerry's album yet?!?!?!

I've decided not to do the picspam as it was basically me procrastinating instead of doing revision, but thanks anyway! A picspam's basically a bunch of photos on a particular topic (Lol that's the second time I've explained that today... how weird!) I didn't know what one was until I joined livejournal. This isn't an amazing example of one, but it's the only Kerry one I could find Razz http://stonedregrets.livejournal.com/61663.html

I've not pre-orded it yet as for some reason (I'm not entirely sure why) I don't like preordering stuff, but I might change my mind nearer the time when the anticipation's built up a bit!

In other news though.... TOUR!! Did you hear? I know it's nothing definite, but still... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:30 pm

I haven't preorded mine just yet! And YES!!!! Found out yesterday Razz
When I was in London this afternoon, there was a Kerry!Nancy poster on the esculator Very Happy I was smiling like an idiot for the next 5 minutes as it was the first time I saw one on the tube Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:03 am

Oh I would have been squeeing SO much! My mum & brother are going to London tonight, I wonder whether they'll see a poster? Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:28 pm

Haha, my friend went today and she's at SD now Smile
I never realised how hard it is to explain where SD is at Oliver Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:14 pm

Heard this yet? Smile Just to warn you, Kerry doesn't come in for a VERY long time, so don't be sat there wondering why there's no singing and where Kerry is Razz
http://save-me.org.uk/
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:44 pm

Lol my friend linked me to that earlier, I was just like "What has this got to do with Kerry?" Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Just to let my emotions out...

KERRY ON SUNDAAAAAYYYYY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:43 am

Oh my Kerry.
Last night was amazing!!! I got there really early, so I went into the bar and the matinee show was still going on! So guess what I heard? KERRY!NOBY Very Happy I literally spazzed Smile So I technically got to hear it live twice Smile Brian was there again too.
She also sang Nobody's Side, Don't Cry For Me Argentina, Who Wants To Live Forever (with Adam Pascal) and she sung a bit of Can You Feel The Love Tonight.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:28 pm

Charlotteee wrote:
Oh my Kerry.
Last night was amazing!!! I got there really early, so I went into the bar and the matinee show was still going on! So guess what I heard? KERRY!NOBY Very Happy I literally spazzed Smile So I technically got to hear it live twice Smile Brian was there again too.
She also sang Nobody's Side, Don't Cry For Me Argentina, Who Wants To Live Forever (with Adam Pascal) and she sung a bit of Can You Feel The Love Tonight.

Gah so awesome!! Razz I'm so jealous!

Did you hear that if you pre-order her album from Play.com it'll be signed? Smile Needless to say, I've now ordered mine Wink

Also, have you seen this? It's pretty awesome! Loving Mazz in it too!

Naughty word btw, in case you're offended by them!

Back to top Go down
Charlotteee
Charlotteee

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:26 am

Still need to pre order mine :/

And that video is just legendary Smile
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:30 pm

I'm seeing Oliver in a few weeks!! Very Happy Ssooooo excited! Mum just said today 'Do you fancy seeing Oliver and The 39 Steps on the 26th?' eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

KerryandDiannnnneee!

*calms down*
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue2/2The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:37 am

these ppl at the school i moved from got to go to london and they got backstage passes to meet thye cast and tht of wicked
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Awesome! If I get into the Reach academy at college (helping academically gifted students get into top universities) then there's a residential at the beginning of next year in which we'd get to go backstage at a West End show Smile
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:56 am

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I finally worked up the guts to meet her!

The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 17 Promothers045

Still flailing now!!!

Both shows were so amazing, and seeing them both on the same day made me appreciate them more as the 39 Steps is small, intimate, small cast and the apparent cheapness of the set adds to the humour, whilst Oliver is mahoosive with no expense spared! Dianne was hilarious and Kerry was just amazing (my mums comment after ALAHNM 'Well that was a bit good' Razz )! The rest of the cast of The 39 Steps were also amazing and Russ Abbot was ridiculously good! I used to hate Reviewing The Situation with a passion, but his was one of the best (non-Kerry) songs of the show!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!   The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kerry Ellis Appreciation Thread!
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17