Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sam Womack Appreciation Thread

Go down 
+2
Kim
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Sam Womack Appreciation Thread Left_bar_bleue2/2Sam Womack Appreciation Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Sam Womack Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:45 am

Hi,

I know we already have a actor/actress appreciation thread but i thought we could do one for just sam cause its really her we mainly talk about? and theres like millions of topics for her in the other one so i thought we could just have one for her to post really anything about her any news stuff ,magizine stuff, EE stuff and just really talk about her overall. Very Happy

If you's dont like the thread i can easily delete it.
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
Sam Womack Appreciation Thread Left_bar_bleue0/0Sam Womack Appreciation Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:11 am

Nice idea.

Ronnie and Dr Steele last night No Is it just me or does he have very little in the looks department?
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:31 am

Kim wrote:
Nice idea.

Ronnie and Dr Steele last night No Is it just me or does he have very little in the looks department?

I think he's quite attractive, even if he's not good looking (if that makes sense!)... but yeah... poo Dr Steele! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
Sam Womack Appreciation Thread Left_bar_bleue2/2Sam Womack Appreciation Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:39 am

haha cant wait for tonight jack punches him Razz
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
Sam Womack Appreciation Thread Left_bar_bleue0/0Sam Womack Appreciation Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Faye wrote:
Kim wrote:
Nice idea.

I think he's quite attractive, even if he's not good looking (if that makes sense!)... but yeah... poo Dr Steele! Razz

Even the name probably puts people off of him. He wants to steele Ronnie off of Jack lol! Steal would be glaringly obvious I guess.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:13 pm

Lol

Tonight was so sad with rack i wish steele would bog off! haha liked jacks punch(Y) Razz
did any of u's laugh a little bit when he said i am not in the positon to be making babies.
And he was calling Ronnie a crazy hormonic woman or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:27 pm

Yeah I laughed at that. I laughed at the punch as well; I wasn't expecting it to be that hard. And when Max goes, "That's cheating, you used your good arm." lol!
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:29 pm

yea lol
and i am glad jack has got his voice back Very Happy
Cant wait to thursday!
There gonna get engagded! Very Happy
wonder what the doc will say to that? Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Jack should be like haha Steele, you can stick your romantic meal without a bib where the sun don't shine Razz I wanted Jack to punch Steele again when he said that, the comment was bad enough but his tone of voice Twisted Evil I loved that the punch left a mark, Jack should've given him a matching pair Razz

Mixed feelings about Thursday myself, I think I have another test Sad Oh why oh why do teachers have to take the excitement out of Rack by setting tests? lol!

I just hope the engagement lasts longer than the last one. And if it's true about Chelsea Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ron and dan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ron and dan

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:43 pm

YAY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:46 pm

I hope it last long
do you think he will be paralysed for life?
I really hope not
I hate steele Jack should make him eat with a bib punch him so hard he is left with brain damage Very Happy
It was so sadd towards the end of the rack scenes ronnie was in tears and Evil or Very Mad steele in his office.
I hope chelsea aint pregnant cause tht would just be soooo badddd No
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:56 pm

I don't think he will be. Scott's a great actor but I just think that acting paralysed in that way for a long period of time will be too difficult and unrealistic. It's pretty easy for them to do with Penny because it's waist down and they only need to have her in a wheelchair to do it, as it wouldn't affect her speech or holding a knife and fork or anything.

Also I might be reading too much into this but there have been quite a few shots of Ronnie right by a sign for a fertility clinic. I'm wondering if the next thing they'll put Ronnie through is to have Jack recover and then she's not able to get pregnant when they finally agree on having a baby. There were rumours of this before she got pregnant before, so I wonder if it will eventually happen.

I bet Chelsea will be just because Ronnie really wants a baby and I don't think that's the case for Chelsea. Amira seems happy at the prospect so I bet it turns out that she's not pregnant and Chelsea is.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Yea i saw that sign as well i sorta just ignored it but now you say that it might be true also couldnt it make him infertile or something? even though i dont think it would. It is so unfair everything Ronnie has that is good there is always an implactaion No . Danielle was mentioned tonight again. They might maybe do with Ronnie nursing Jack even though i dont see Jack liking that
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:07 pm

I wouldn't think so, but then this is EastEnders we're talking about lol. I couldn't believe Jack said about her always having to have something to shout about No To me it's almost as bad as him saying she was like Archie before she walked out in June and he ought to have realised that if she'll put up with that, she's prepared to do anything for him.

I think they do have Ronnie nursing Jack; I'm sure I read a script peek that looked like she was somewhere. I'll try and find it.
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:23 pm

7th May Very Happy

Jack:How long you been there?

Ronnie:Not long. I didn't want to wake you.

Jack:Taking advantage of being able to kip while I can.

Ronnie:Don't get used to it, once you're back on your feet I'm going to run you ragged.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:26 pm

YAY Very Happy
they ov must be together:)
And it looks like good news for jack to with his paralisim Very Happy

YAY! SO HAPPY NOW! Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:41 pm

btw did any of u's get a fright when ronnie walked back in shouting? cause i did i jumped lol Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:12 pm

I was thinking it wasn't very ronnielle like to walk out without a fight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:56 am

true cause it just zoomed into his face and i was like ' come on then show us whats happenin?' and then ron just waltz back in saying' no its not okay or good? blah blah blah'

Last edited by Ronnielleno1fanforeva! on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:57 am

i read on DS that she apparently isnt pregnant
but i dont know :S

Rack last night was cute, funny && sad all at the same time !

Especially sad when he said about all her baggage Sad
&& mentioned danni
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:39 am

I'm praying DS have it right. Even if she is hopefully it won't make a difference as she's leaving anyway.
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:44 am

apparently we find out on Monday
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:48 am

String it out why don't they, lol. At least if she is pregnant then Rack get a little bit of time so it shouldn't go wrong as quickly as the last engagement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:46 am

So is the father jack or somebody else?,you know she won't be able to keep it,they don't want Ronnie to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:44 pm

I'm praying they got the pregnancy tests mixed up. They did put them in Chelsea's overall pretty quickly when Denise showed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sam Womack Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next