Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samantha Janus

Go down 
+16
Charlotteee
Faye
Danny
Manda
devilbecka
RitaSimonsLover
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
RonnielleNo1Fan
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
ronnieanddaniellefan
R and D Fan
nikki
Ronnie Mitchell
em-j
RipDani
gabrielle
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Samantha Janus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:35 pm

Ahh coolios Smile You must be fairly old for your year then I guess? I'm one of the younger ones which is partly why i'm taking a year out Smile
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:43 pm

Well I'm going to be doing teacher training after my 4 year course so I might take a gap year then.. If I don't go this year, I'll never go Razz
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:44 pm

What do you want to teach? Ah that's cool Smile It's definitely worth travelling at some point.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:50 pm

ICT, usually when I say that people are like wtf? Is she mad or just a geek .. and I'm neither, just enjoy it. In my gap year or after teacher training I wanna go to the USA and Australia, that would be awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:52 pm

That's not weird - I'd really enjoy that. I love my gadgets and i'm known in my family for being good with computers lol.

I'd love to go to Australia...I was going to go for like ages and then I decided a few weeks ago that I'm gonna go to Fiji instead! Might make a short trip to Aus from Fiji though as it isn't far Smile
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:08 pm

Lucky cow Razz Do you notice that members that are over 16 have avatars of Ronnie and members under 16 have Danielle, its quite weird Razz
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:16 pm

Haha what can we say?! We're just more sophisticated... Razz

Good observation!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:15 am

Haha, it jsut occured to me a few days ago .. Ronnie's better than Danielle anyways eventhough Danielle's still good .. Sorry Danielle fans x
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:24 am

Couldn't agree more...she's much feistier which is great to see in a woman really. And is it sad to say that if i'm ever in difficulty or think I am I just think well, what would Ronnie do?! She'd hold her head up high and move on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:29 am

Well if is it were both sad lol. I do it sometimes and compared past experiences to what she would do. She's kinds like my role model, eventhough she's a fictional character Question
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:31 am

Yeah, exactly the same as me. It doesn't really matter that she's fictional because she's very realistic. Also I imagine that Sam is a strong character and she's definitely my role model Smile

It's good to be able to put problems in perspective using other people's experiences sometimes.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:38 am

Yeah even if they are only on a TV program. Some people say it's only a program, but you just can't help gettin involved with their lives .. well that's me anyway
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:39 am

Yeah that's why I love soaps, in particular EastEnders, because for half an hour a day you can slip into another world and forget that you've had a bad day or whatever because, like you say, you can't really help but get involved and that's basically the aim of soaps anyway.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:42 am

Totally, and now the Ronnie/Danielle storyline is in and getting even closer, im getting even mroe involved with it because it's my favourite character in a really big and emotional storyline..
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:44 am

Yep, I just really want it all to blow up, I think it's about time things started really happening with this storyline. I'm willing to wait just a little longer if it's gonna be amazing though...

I can't wait to see more of Sam's brilliant acting in the coming months. I know she's going to carry it off so well.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:47 am

Agree, Agree, AGREE... She is soo brilliant !! But to be fair, they are depriving us of the storyline a bit, they could even just have them saying hello in the street, they don't have to cut them off from us for weeks on end. Sometimes I hate EastEnders from doing this to us ..
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:49 am

You're right, they're being stingy now. Especially as it's the biggest storyline at the moment, they must know that every fan fell of their chairs in suspence a long long time ago. Time to bring them back already.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:53 am

Yeah, I'm getting pretty angry now because I've read the spoilers and I know what's going to happen. The fact that I know she's not coming back till Friday and that there isn't much Ronnie and Danielle stuff really frustrates me Sad
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:54 am

Yes, I just can't wait til the 6th!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:01 am

Me neither, only 2 days 3 hours left and counting Razz
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:02 am

Haha when it finally approaches I might be too excited and hyped up to type my feelings out on here Razz
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:05 am

Haha yeah .. I'm gunna have to watch it in my room, cause whenever I watch it, I can't contain my laughter because I'm sooo excited !! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:07 am

Yep, privacy of my own bedroom is the only option...I don't think anyone else would want to witness me bursting Razz
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:11 am

Me neither cause I have a really dirty/hyena laugh lol
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:12 am

A dirty laugh?! That's definitely something I have yet to hear!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samantha Janus   Samantha Janus - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samantha Janus
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next