Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Samantha Janus Fan Forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gabrielle
gabrielle

The Samantha Janus Fan Forum Empty
PostSubject: The Samantha Janus Fan Forum   The Samantha Janus Fan Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:17 pm

http://samanthajanusfans.forumotion.com

Join my new forum for all things Samantha Janus!!

Once you have registered you will be able to access all areas of the forum!!

PLEASE SHOW SAM YOUR SUPPORT!!

Thankyou Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mum+Baby~Ronnie+Danni
Mum+Baby~Ronnie+Danni

PostSubject: Re: The Samantha Janus Fan Forum   The Samantha Janus Fan Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:53 am

sounds good! ive joined just now Smile im listed as SamJanusFan4Life woop!
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: The Samantha Janus Fan Forum   The Samantha Janus Fan Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:14 pm

Great!!!!!!!!!

Spread the word Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
The Samantha Janus Fan Forum Left_bar_bleue2/2The Samantha Janus Fan Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: The Samantha Janus Fan Forum   The Samantha Janus Fan Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:18 pm

gabrielle wrote:
Great!!!!!!!!!

Spread the word Very Happy
I saw you on facebook advertising lol
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: The Samantha Janus Fan Forum   The Samantha Janus Fan Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:25 pm

Did you? On which page?
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet
The Samantha Janus Fan Forum Left_bar_bleue2/2The Samantha Janus Fan Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: The Samantha Janus Fan Forum   The Samantha Janus Fan Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:41 pm

gabrielle wrote:
Did you? On which page?
rita simons' page
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: The Samantha Janus Fan Forum   The Samantha Janus Fan Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:16 pm

i added the Sam Janus that Rita has on her friends list but i really dont think its her.... she has photos on there that i know she hates of herself (i.e. earlier "saucy" ones).... she messaged me back straight away all the times i messaged her....hmmm
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: The Samantha Janus Fan Forum   The Samantha Janus Fan Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:26 pm

gabrielle wrote:
i added the Sam Janus that Rita has on her friends list but i really dont think its her.... she has photos on there that i know she hates of herself (i.e. earlier "saucy" ones).... she messaged me back straight away all the times i messaged her....hmmm

Its defs not her, Rita confirmed that sam doesnt even know what Facebook is!
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Samantha Janus Fan Forum   The Samantha Janus Fan Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:27 pm

gabrielle wrote:
Sam didn't have one but the girl who plays abi does she is on ritas friends
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: The Samantha Janus Fan Forum   The Samantha Janus Fan Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:27 pm

i thought as much.... do u even think rita is real?
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Samantha Janus Fan Forum   The Samantha Janus Fan Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:30 pm

gabrielle wrote:
i thought as much.... do u even think rita is real?
I think she probably is I know that the girl who plays abi is coz her profile pic is a webcam one
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: The Samantha Janus Fan Forum   The Samantha Janus Fan Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Yeah im pretty sure rita is real but dont trust the others, except Lorna because Rita said shes real.
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: The Samantha Janus Fan Forum   The Samantha Janus Fan Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:43 pm

im just not sure.... god i wish there was a way to be able to tell for real!!!...
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: The Samantha Janus Fan Forum   The Samantha Janus Fan Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:48 pm

Well I just think that a lot of the things shes been saying she wouldnt know unless she really was rita and also a fake would be online all the time whereas shes only on occassionally and isnt answering everyones questions. it just seems realistic.
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: The Samantha Janus Fan Forum   The Samantha Janus Fan Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:51 pm

yes there is that..... i just hope Sam and other are aware of fraudsters because its unfair on them.... they will be die hard fans who will believe them and they will be communicating with someone who isnt them so will gain a totally diff perspective of the person....
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: The Samantha Janus Fan Forum   The Samantha Janus Fan Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:15 pm

I think she is aware of it, i think they all are and i think if the person isnt doing anything weird or stalkerish then its not too bad. but they shouldnt be fooling people into thinking theyre the real person.
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: The Samantha Janus Fan Forum   The Samantha Janus Fan Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:04 am

Rita replied to me on Facebook!! Woooop Wooooooop!!!!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: The Samantha Janus Fan Forum   The Samantha Janus Fan Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:04 am

Rita replied to me on Facebook!! Woooop Wooooooop!!!!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Samantha Janus Fan Forum   The Samantha Janus Fan Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:27 am

What'd she say? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: The Samantha Janus Fan Forum   The Samantha Janus Fan Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:39 am

Well I had messaged her on Sunday I think it was and she didn't reply.... but I messaged her last night and she replied today saying sorry she hadn't wrote back to me!

She also said that all the Samantha Janus profiles aren't real, she told Sam last week and Sam didn't even know what facebook was! Hahaha she told her that 100 people are pretending to be her haha....

eastendersranddfan - where is your pic from i love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Samantha Janus Fan Forum   The Samantha Janus Fan Forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Samantha Janus Fan Forum
Page 1 of 1