Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Autographs have you sent or got today ?

Go down 
+7
Danny
em-j
nikki
gabrielle
Ronnie Mitchell
ronnieanddaniellefan
RipDani
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:23 am

oh thats nice Very Happy she looks like a reallyy nice person ,was she alright with you wanting her autograph ? the closest thing iv got to meeting a actor/actress is when i got scott maslens cast card on tuesday (:
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:25 am

She is really nice and she was really obliging when I asked her, she was like "yeah sure!", however I didn't wanna make her stand around too long as it was a freezing cold day and she was with little Lily-Rose who looked slightly bemused but is probably used to strange people acosting her mum hehe.

Well, i'd say that's pretty good! He's such a hunk! haha, was it personalised?
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:28 am

it was signed at the bottom but thats all (: he did not write anything else ,i got it well quick
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:07 pm

thats really good you got that... noway you live right near her... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:13 pm

Yeah! I actually didn't realise how little time it'd take to get there on the bus...it was like 10 mins from my house on the bus! It's annoying tho cos now im tempted to go back all the time haha
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:19 pm

well if your reli good friends with your friend that lives there you could go round there erevy other day hehe (:
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:27 pm

Haha, yeah that'd be good but we've got an awkward relationship for a number of reasons so I can't go over there at all really.
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Charlie Clements   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:29 pm

I got a lovely signed cast card from Charlie Clements (Bradley Branning )today Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy sent off about 3 weeks ago Very Happy It made my day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:31 pm

Aww thats nice, what did it say?
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:40 am

i bet u are haha!!

is her house nice then?? stupid question probably haha
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:43 am

I wonder how big sam Janus's house is hehe ,i bet its nice (:
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:43 am

Yeah it looks nice from the outside, quite small looking but i'm sure it's fairly big inside. I could see the living room because there were no blinds or anything in the window and it looked just nice and homely Smile There was a table in the entrance with two photos in frames on it but I couldn't tell who was the in the photos...
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:44 am

She seems a home girl - not someone who would buy a massive house just because she can!
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:48 am

i was just wondering ,i know she would not have a massive house cause that not what type of person she is (:
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:51 am

thats what i meant.... she hasnt bought a massive house even though she could!!

sorry it didnt come accross the way i intended!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:31 am

Yeah, I mean they have kids to bring up and other expenses to think about which are probably prioritised above having anything but a comfortable, medium sized home Smile Housing in London is pretty darn expensive anyway, those houses on that street cost £1 m or more.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:15 pm

Plus, not buying a big house will keep the kids grounded when they grow up and not get caught in the excitement of having a famous mummy and daddy
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:32 am

Could someone tell me exactly what i would put on the envelope and what to write in the letter? please

Use say samantha janus as an example thanks
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet
What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:56 am

i sent off today for sam janus rita simons and lauren crace (which probably wont happen now =[)
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:04 am

on saturday i sent off for laurie brett, linda henry, cheryl fergison and nina toussaint white (syd) the ones i am still routing for is sam janus and rita simons Razz but at least i got my fave lauren crace Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:08 am

Danny-lfc-04 wrote:
i sent off today for sam janus rita simons and lauren crace (which probably wont happen now =[)

By the way thanks to ronnieanddaniellefan coz she told me how to do it Smile
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:26 am

Danny-lfc-04 wrote:
Danny-lfc-04 wrote:

By the way thanks to ronnieanddaniellefan coz she told me how to do it Smile

ike i said no probs Razz!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:15 am

Can someone send me what they put in their letter to the cast member .. I seriously do not know what to put without sounded like a div !! Lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:46 am

em-j wrote:
Can someone send me what they put in their letter to the cast member .. I seriously do not know what to put without sounded like a div !! Lol Razz

Mines dead cheesy this is what i put:

Hi i'm just writing to tell you how much i'm enjoying watching you on the show at the moment and was wondering could i have an autograph and if you can could you personalise it if not then it dosnt matter thanks

Please send to

Put your adress

Put on the envolope

[actor/actresses name]
Eastenders
BBC Elstree centre
Clarendon road
Borehamwood
Herts
WD6 1JF
Back to top Go down
WishUponAStar
WishUponAStar

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:14 pm

Ahh, thank you so much!
So you don't need an SAE or anything?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Autographs have you sent or got today ?   What Autographs have you sent or got today ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Autographs have you sent or got today ?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next