Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like

Go down 
+4
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
ronnieanddaniellefan
nikki
RipDani
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like Empty
PostSubject: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:37 am

Well i thought i would tell you wat im doing today .

1.drink my cup of tea whilst staying on my laptop for as long as i can

2.shower ,get up

clean out hamster

remove my school books from downstairs and lots more probably.

and do all this around my laptop lol,in between going on and off my laptop hahaaaaa im addicted

Last edited by Ronnielle4eva on Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like Empty
PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:40 am

I thought I might go see what's happening in Sam's area today. Probably shouldn't but what the hell.

Apart from that i'll have to do some work and i'm sure i'll be on and off the laptop lol.
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:43 am

spy lol if you see her you should tell her that her acting was incredible and the crying well i could not do that !!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:45 am

hehe that's what i was planning on saying Smile
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:47 am

but you should also say that it would have been better if they had more time togehter RIP and that im sure the director what ever his name is could have figured out a really good storyline without ronnie getting boring!!
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:55 am

i have been town and bought some new jeans Very Happy I saw some shoes i liked but they didnt have my size :@ Anyways i plan to make a new vid about danielle ... possibly ronnie and also plan to right a bit more of my fic Razz
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:57 am

Well, I'm back from my exploits and they weren't completely in vain lol. I did meet Mark and told him he's really good in Liverpool 1, although in hindsight I should have put that in the past tense as obviously he's no longer in it lol. He seemed really shy, he said thank you so quietly! I guess he's not used to being recognised because he's not very well known. He was sort of walking off slowly as I was saying it too, obviously didnt want to hang about.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like Left_bar_bleue2/2what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:59 am

1.Ronnielle

2.watch R&D tributes

3.Cry
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:15 am

Not fair .. I wanna move to London !!
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like Left_bar_bleue2/2what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:49 am

same

4.do fanfics
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:01 am

Today i have been to pick up my nephew and then go to the easter service at my church where i performed twice then ate then went park then come home and to the laptop for ronnielle forums and maybe even write more of my fanfics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:02 am

LONDON RULES MATEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Red Buses!!! rabbit
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:04 am

dani&lt3ronnie4eva wrote:
LONDON RULES MATEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Red Buses!!! rabbit

i think i have been twice in my life! its so strangely different!! in a good way haha .. busy though Razz
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:31 am

I live in bloody london( The edges of london not central ),,but i dont go skl in london, i go in southend,,its 2 hours away Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:33 am

why ? not in London wht tym do you have to get up at in the morning?
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:37 am

There r no grammar skls in london and my parents realli wanted me to go to 1 and i got in to southend grammar skl so i wake up at 6 evry morning and leave the house at 6:50 and catch a train at 7:14 and i dont actually get to skl till round 8:30 Neutral THANK GOODNESS FOR MY 2 WEEKS OF FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:44 am

lol i live 2 mins from my bloody skul if you call it tht i think its a hell hole
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:47 am

dani&lt3ronnie4eva wrote:
There r no grammar skls in london and my parents realli wanted me to go to 1 and i got in to southend grammar skl so i wake up at 6 evry morning and leave the house at 6:50 and catch a train at 7:14 and i dont actually get to skl till round 8:30 Neutral THANK GOODNESS FOR MY 2 WEEKS OF FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sunny

Whereabouts in London do you live?

I live about 40 mins away by bus so I have to leave the house at 7.30 every day which isn't toooo bad.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:50 am

lol 2 mins for me but when i go to the high have to WALK 40 mins to get there and bck
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:51 am

it takes me a 15 minute walk Razz quite glad really public transport aint the best of things!
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:52 am

My mum drives me to this persons house every school day ,I get up at 6.50 then leave at about half past 7. then it takes 15 mins to get to this persons house where i catch a taxi and then it takes about half an hour to get to school
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:53 am

Like I Said Edges of London,,,,In Dagenham...It is near Romford and stuff. I live on a bloody main road and there is a bus stop right infront my house,,it is so damn noisy!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:53 am

DONT WANT TO GO TO HIGH SKUL!
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:54 am

why is everyone calling in high school ? we are not in america lol
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:56 am

OK OK Secondary School. GOSH!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next