Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like

Go down 
+4
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
ronnieanddaniellefan
nikki
RipDani
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:58 am

we say comp ... short for comprehensive school xD
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:01 am

i dont call it secondry casue its called Perth High School
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:02 am

i go to one but we just call it secondary school lol
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:03 am

mine is Southend High School For Girls ( No boys in this Bloody skl,,so depressing Evil or Very Mad )
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:05 am

Mmm I go to an all-girls school as well but it's near central london.
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:09 am

nikki ,your 17 so is it private so you can go to college there.

I go to a school thats quite posh ,they like us to look nice ,we have to wear grey skirts and Burgundy coloured jumpers and black blazers! they are worried about bad posture and back problems so we are only aload back packs

its called King's school in winchester but i live near alton in hampshire
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:12 am

Ronnielle4eva wrote:
nikki ,your 17 so is it private so you can go to college there.

I go to a school thats quite posh ,they like us to look nice ,we have to wear grey skirts and Burgundy coloured jumpers and black blazers! they are worried about bad posture and back problems so we are only aload back packs

its called King's school in winchester but i live near alton in hampshire

It is private, yeah. It has a sixth form of its own so I still call it school although technically it's college for most people.

We don't have a uniform anymore. Up until 6th form you do and it's bright yellow shirts with navy everything else, pretty minging but they're not very strict about it really. Most of the girls roll their skirts up so that they hardly cover anything!

My school is on a really long road called Finchley Road, really near central London.
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:26 am

My uniform is horrid!! You have to wear some green blazer and a green kilt and a green jumper and a white blouse..the highest our skirts are allowed to go is 10 cm above the knee but rules are made 2 be broken!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:42 am

lol some strict skul
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:45 am

dani&lt3ronnie4eva wrote:
My uniform is horrid!! You have to wear some green blazer and a green kilt and a green jumper and a white blouse..the highest our skirts are allowed to go is 10 cm above the knee but rules are made 2 be broken!!
lol!

Surprised If they tried to inflict those kind of rules on us noone would bother complying at all lol. Some of the girls are physically incapable of actually wearing their skirts long lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:48 pm

-----

Last edited by eastendersranddfan on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:39 pm

my uniforms basicly black or grey skirts trousers poloshirt and a blue and yellow jumper and black shoes
Back to top Go down
obennyj
obennyj

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:43 pm

TWICKENHAM aha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:44 pm

wht?
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:11 am

yesterday ,I went shopping for a prom dress and shoes.then i went to sainsburys and then i played on my brothers new ps3.and hes 19 and is going back to partagul soon so i get it to my self .Im going to play on it now xoxo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:12 am

Did you get your prom dress then? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:13 am

Listenin to this guy hes good (its not me) lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTEnCDpShLg&feature=channel
Back to top Go down
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:37 am

yea,but i dont like wearing them ,it will be a one off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:45 am

im going to watch neighbours pirat
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:47 am

eastendersranddfan wrote:

Random i'm not well by the way (be sympathetic) (all of you) ( Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:51 am

Danny-lfc-04 wrote:

awww !

well im supposed to be revising but this site is too damn addictive
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 am

ronnieanddaniellefan wrote:
Danny-lfc-04 wrote:

awww !

well im supposed to be revising but this site is too damn addictive

Yeah i have a big art home work i aint doin it till like the morning its due back lol
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:10 am

Doing some fan fics and watched an episode of Game on,on utube its funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like   what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what are you doing today ?say when your online and when your going if you like
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2