Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heat magazine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nina_s

Heat magazine Empty
PostSubject: Heat magazine   Heat magazine I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:13 am

Hey

was looking through my heatmag thursdays update at the end they said something about a accident ...and for friday they said they cannot do a update because they have promised the bbc they would not.

So i am guessing if BBC are stopping mags from saying whats going to happen its not 100% that it is lauren leaving or danielle is the one dying otherwise if they stopped mags why would they let her say shes left ...also that there will be a accident it seems now for sure but whose?
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Heat magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat magazine   Heat magazine I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:34 am

But didn't Lauren do an interview with one of the mags about her leaving?!
Back to top Go down
nina_s

Heat magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat magazine   Heat magazine I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:04 pm

^^thats just it even soap mags never mentioned what happens next so why would lauren c be able to give away the death bit that makes me think a fake or lie.
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Heat magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat magazine   Heat magazine I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:10 pm

You make a fair point and that's also the only interview that Lauren has done about leaving and also usually it's on digitalspy news that actors/actresses are leaving but maybe the BBC just dont want us to know what happens next - she might still be leaving but has been sworn to secrecy about it so that we dont know whether or not Danielle is going to die.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Heat magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat magazine   Heat magazine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:21 pm

I guess only time will tell .. they do need some proper scenes together .. like the ones that people have written about in the FanFiction topics
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

Heat magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat magazine   Heat magazine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:22 pm

Definitely. I'll be pissed if they don't have a proper talk.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

Heat magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat magazine   Heat magazine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:25 pm

Me too, and where Danielles not the shy one, Ronnie is .. switching roles Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heat magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat magazine   Heat magazine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heat magazine
Page 1 of 1