Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Magazine scans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:41 am

New Magazine scans Scanm610
New Magazine scans Scan7010
New Magazine scans Scan1010
New Magazine scans Scan2010
New Magazine scans Scan2011
New Magazine scans Scan5010
Back to top Go down

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:46 am

New Magazine scans Pic50010
New Magazine scans Pic70010
New Magazine scans Pic70011
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:48 am

Thanks for posting
I love the complete speculation made by All About Soap with the Ronnie and Archie thing! 'We reckon she's finally flipped...' Razz I really don't think this is true, but you never know... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:07 am

I think that what they are getting at with Phil secret son is Manda's son, Adam, who is due to come into it soon.. They try and make us think that Phil is his dad becuase he and Manda had a relationship all those years ago.. If it was true, Phil would have 2 disabled children.. Ben (partially deaf) and Adam (in a wheelchair).. Hopefully Peggy wont have another fit like she did with Janet. (Almost typed Janus then Razz )

As for Ronnie and Archie teaming up, I think that is not the case.. If anything like that would happen, it would be so Ronnie was setting him up for a fall.. She would be pretending to have forgiven him and then when he least expects it, does something totally out of the blue..

I think that Archie's secret is that he has cancer.. Supposidly he had it before which he revealed in Weymouth but Ronnie didn't believe him.. If this is true, it could be possible that Ronnie could try and kill him and 'thinks' that she has succeeded but then when it comes to the police being involved, it turns out he died from the cancer (kind of like Sonia/Pauline).
Back to top Go down

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:55 am

It also says second baby for Roxy and Jack,me thinks that might be true because they want to screw up Ronnie even more dont they>?
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:12 pm

No, I dont think that happens cause I ready somewhere that Jack insists to Roxy that they didn't get physical.. but then again, that could be the aftermath of when she said she loved him.
Back to top Go down

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:33 am

Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:48 am

Thanks for posting! Very Happy
Do they expand on the Ronnie stealing Heathers baby thing or did I just miss that link?
Back to top Go down

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:58 am

there were a few archie and phil ones but they werent that intresting
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:04 pm

The link wasn't there.. The 7 things we didn't know about Sam column.. I knew all of them.. They really underestimate some of us Razz
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:48 pm

I know! They really need to do something aimed at us slightly (scarily) obsessive fans!
Back to top Go down

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:37 pm

I was thinking that there wasn't gunna be that much point in posting it up as we all know it Razz
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:19 pm

Haha, Well it can be for the newbies who haven't been trained like us yet Razz
Have you got the scans for the bit on Ronnie taking Hev's baby?
Back to top Go down

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:39 am

New Magazine scans T002-110
New Magazine scans Q00110
New Magazine scans Q01310
New Magazine scans Q01110New Magazine scans Q01210
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:18 am

Thanks for posting !!
Back to top Go down

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:52 am

New Magazine scans So00310
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:54 am

Ooh... Ronnie's going crazy!! Razz geek
Back to top Go down

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:48 am

New Magazine scans Pic110
New Magazine scans Pic210
New Magazine scans Pic310
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:19 am

Thanks for posting!

Does anyone else find it funny that they can do almost a full page on some that 'We Reckon'? Laughing
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:10 am

haha i get right into the we reckon parts!! thanks for posting!!! x
Back to top Go down
ron and dan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ron and dan

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:39 am

thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:03 pm

You beat me to it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Magazine scans Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Magazine scans   New Magazine scans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Magazine scans
Page 1 of 1