Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mag scans for Wedding week

Go down 
+2
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
R and D Fan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Mag scans for Wedding week Empty
PostSubject: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:33 am

https://s599.photobucket.com/albums/tt80/emma87_album/

Sounds like Ronnie dosent believe Danielle at first Sad Sad

Mag scans for Wedding week Scan0001jji.th
Back to top Go down
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:51 am

Thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Mag scans for Wedding week Left_bar_bleue2/2Mag scans for Wedding week Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:55 am

she dosent i got inside soap today but ronnie finds out by raising a toast and finds danielles locket in her champange glass and she goes running asfter her but they are keeping it top secret what happens next
Back to top Go down
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:56 am

Thats the bit that worries me will she live or die
I really don't want Dani to die

Last edited by R and D Fan on Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
Mag scans for Wedding week Left_bar_bleue2/2Mag scans for Wedding week Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:58 am

i dont know i really hope not this is wht ds says
One-hour special

The day of Peggy and Archie's wedding has finally dawned and the bride is extremely nervous about her impending nuptials - she especially hates the dress she's had made. With Ronnie's support, Peggy decides to change it back to the one she originally chose. When she arrives at the church, she worries about wearing a dress that Archie won't like, but Phil reassures her that everything will be fine and she finally plucks up the courage to enter the church. As she walks down the aisle, Archie can't believe that she's switched outfits and is stunned by her insistence that he should take her as she is.

Meanwhile, with everyone at the wedding, Danielle sneaks into The Vic and drops her locket into Ronnie's champagne glass. Afterwards, she hides upstairs and waits in anticipation for the wedding party to return from the church. On their return, Ronnie heads upstairs to find Danielle holding baby Amy. When Ronnie tells her to leave, Danielle snaps and finally breaks her seven-month silence, dropping the bombshell that she's her daughter.

Mag scans for Wedding week East020409_ronniedanielle

Archie appears and admits that he knew about Danielle's crazy claims, but insists that she's making them all up. Danielle, though, tells Ronnie that the proof she needs is downstairs in her champagne flute. In the bar, Archie makes out to everyone that Danielle's mentally ill, resulting in her leaving. Once she's gone, the proceedings continue and during the speeches, Ronnie raises a glass to her father.

Just as she does, she spots Danielle's locket and is forced to come to terms with the gut-wrenching news that she's been living on the same Square as her daughter for over half a year.

Mag scans for Wedding week East020409_peggyarchie

As those at the wedding struggle to come to terms with the revelation, Archie's world begins to crumble at his feet. Visibly shaken, Ronnie heads to the Slaters' in search of Danielle, who's nowhere to be found. Rushing to the tube station with Stacey in tow, the events which unfold in front of Ronnie's eyes leave her with an eclipsing darkness inside.

Elsewhere during the day, Max and Tanya seek solace in each other as they discuss their daughter Lauren's situation and the pair find themselves kissing; Roxy slaps Ronnie at the reception; Janine makes an unwelcome appearance at the wedding party; Max asks Stacey to change her statement to help Lauren before her trial, prompting Stacey makes a pass at Max; and Jack admits to Ronnie that he loves her, not Roxy, before begging her for another chance
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:39 am

Maybe that rumor on imbd did have some truth in it then .. tube station ??
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:42 am

Yeah I dont think they were totally making it up, but im honestly so confused now about whether she dies under a train or whether she gets hit by Janine's car. I read two articles today they both gave off different impressions of how she leaves.
Back to top Go down
nina_s

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:57 am

^^Well i think she does not die under the train because it shows ronnie going to the airport which must be after she tries to find danielle because i think it said in inside soap she tries to escape after everything thats got on...where has i think danielle runs off from the wedding and then ronnie tries to find her.

Janines car seems a posibility beacuse inside soap ended their article on like accident around the corner..

Personally i do not even think shes dying anymore but a false rumour.
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:01 pm

thanks for the post ! I'll get scanning this tv mag i got ... they didnt have inside soap in my shop so i had to get a cheapo one! had ronnie and danielle on the front anyways haha
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:02 pm

But why would the way in which Danielle dies affect Ronnie's leaving on a plane?
Back to top Go down
nina_s

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:11 pm

^^lol no i never meant the way she dies just that this is what is says in mag about ronnie leaving:

in the aftermath of the shocking revelation that danielle jones is the child ronnie gave up emotions are running hight and its all to much for r&r boss (which is why she does a runner) and that situation with danielle gone bad to worse.

Was just saying that ronnie looks for danielle before then at the train station cannot find the bit where it says so i am just guessing shes not dead by that point unless she comes back to look for danielle after which i doubt..i just do not think shes dying
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:18 pm

Ooh I can't wait! I've decided to start deluding myself (again) by convincing myself that Danielle doesn't die!
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:19 pm

Oh ok. In something I read in one of the mags it said something like "Janine drives off in her car but doesn't know that disaster is around the corner" and then another one that says that Ronnie runs out of the Vic and isn't expecting the horror that unfolds before her very eyes.

I'm so confused about it all!!
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:21 pm

It does seem pretty likely that Janine runs over Dani outside the pub Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
nina_s

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:22 pm

^^thats what i read as well thats what i was trying to say lol but ronnie trcks her down after she runs from the wedding with stacey i think maybe it was the mirror that said that read so much forget Rolling Eyes
i just think shes not dead would ronnie go if she had died even with janine its the wedding day she does a runner with her car..and ronnie pics are it seems after but then it means that danielles gone somehow gosh i am confused.
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:25 pm

i think ronnie running off to ibiza and Amys christening are two of the most confusing parts! As if Danielle dies or stay alive .... how do these two things happen?!
Back to top Go down
nina_s

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:30 pm

Guess its all done to keep guessing hence those pics been released like the past two weeks what else would be the point..even the christening ones were out ages ago.

They could have just kept her out of the pics i suppose..ronnie does not look unhappy for a women whos found her daugther which turned her into a ice queen then lost her again it does not add up.
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:48 pm

Yeah I was just gonna say - Ronnie looks distinctly happy in the christening photos and Ronnie isn't a happy person at the best of times, let alone after witnessing the death of her daughter?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:06 pm

nikki wrote:
Yeah I was just gonna say - Ronnie looks distinctly happy in the christening photos and Ronnie isn't a happy person at the best of times, let alone after witnessing the death of her daughter?!

Those christening pics with Ronnie in are when shes not filming and just hanging out with Rita
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:08 pm

Really? All of them? But I mean why would she go at all?! You'd think she'd be mourning or something??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:15 pm

nikki wrote:
Really? All of them? But I mean why would she go at all?! You'd think she'd be mourning or something??

Yeah,you think she would but you never know with EE

do you mean the pics on the sun website?or...

Last edited by eastendersranddfan on Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:16 pm

Lol I'm trying to make a timescale of events in my head cos nothing is matching up for me right now!! The whole wedding/reveal/death/christening/ronnie flying off thing are a blur to me!!
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:17 pm

i think i knw what the tradgedy is cause after danielle leaves ronnie finds out and goes runs afdter her well it also says janine goes speeding of in a car in the tv guide and i bet danielle is running and janine comes speeding and runs her Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Yeah that's what im coming to believe.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Elite poster
Elite poster
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:21 pm

nikki wrote:
Lol I'm trying to make a timescale of events in my head cos nothing is matching up for me right now!! The whole wedding/reveal/death/christening/ronnie flying off thing are a blur to me!!

I think the wedding/reveal/death is going to spill into the ep on the 3rd, Ronnie'll probably fly off the following week and I think it's going to be a few weeks 'til the christening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mag scans for Wedding week   Mag scans for Wedding week I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mag scans for Wedding week
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next