Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS

Go down 
+8
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
nikki
em-j
Rabz46
ronnieanddaniellefan
devilbecka
jess_welsh
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jess_welsh
jess_welsh

WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS Empty
PostSubject: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:26 pm

The wedding WEEK:
Monday

It's the day before Peggy and Archie's respective hen and stag nights and Aunt Sal arrives early to help Peggy prepare. Stacey, meanwhile, bumps into Danielle in the Square and asks what she's been up to for the past few days. Slightly evasive, Danielle reveals that she's going to the wedding and will be one of Peggy's bridesmaids. Unsure of Danielle's claims, Stacey seizes the opportunity when she bumps into Ronnie in the café to find out who Peggy's bridesmaids actually are. Just as Stacey suspected, Danielle doesn't feature in the wedding troupe at all.

Danielle ramps up her attempts to push Archie to tell Ronnie the truth, but Archie's firm in his response. He lies that Ronnie's too emotionally fragile to be able to cope with the daughter she believes dead walking back into her life. Furious with her grandfather's empty promises, Danielle resolves to tell Ronnie herself. Panicking that Danielle will go through with her threat, Archie tracks down Ronnie to R&R. As father and daughter talk, Archie realises that his bridge building with Ronnie finally seems to be paying dividends.

Later, Archie heads to the Arches where he calls Danielle. Lying, he tells her that he's finally told Ronnie the truth and that he wants to meet up with her. Believing the news, Danielle heads for the door, completely unaware that a gloved Archie has just cut a piece of wire which looks to be destined for her neck.

Tuesday

Archie's trying to enjoy at his stag do but it's clear that he has other things on his mind. As he heads for the door, Janine manages to collar him and suggests they have a one-to-one chat over a drink. She happily tells him that she thinks they're more alike than they know and claims that they have endless potential as a team in Walford. When Janine heads to the bar, Archie steals her keys from her bag before bolting for the door. As he's walking to meet his granddaughter Danielle, it's clear that the thought of killing her has crossed his mind, but he can't muster up the courage to act on the impulse.

Danielle's waiting for him in their agreed location and Archie ushers her into Janine's flat, where he attempts to convince her that leaving Walford is the only option, given Ronnie's 'bad reaction to the news'. Archie steps up his game and offers her a wad of cash to walk away from the Square until he calls to let her know when she should return. It looks like Archie's plan has worked as he watches an oblivious Danielle climb the steps at the tube station. Later, however, Danielle's sitting outside The Vic with no intention of leaving until Ronnie knows the truth…

Meanwhile, Peggy's hen do is well underway at The Vic and the bride-to-be is shocked that Ronnie and Roxy have organised an American cheerleading troupe for the night. Peggy thinks the whole idea is bizarre to begin with, but it's not long before Aunt Sal cajoles her into joining in. Despite the concerns of her friends and family that Archie's controlling nature has changed her, she proves that the old Peggy lives on inside. She begins to question herself, though, when Aunt Sal points out that her wedding dress isn't at all nice.

Elsewhere, Roxy spends the whole of Peggy's hen night waiting for Jack to call or text; Janine puts in a surprise appearance at The Vic, much to Peggy's annoyance; and Manda finally accepts Minty's 'plus one' invite to the wedding.

Thursday AHHHHHHHHHH EXCITED ME TOO

One-hour special

The day of Peggy and Archie's wedding has finally dawned and the bride is extremely nervous about her impending nuptials - she especially hates the dress she's had made. With Ronnie's support, Peggy decides to change it back to the one she originally chose. When she arrives at the church, she worries about wearing a dress that Archie won't like, but Phil reassures her that everything will be fine and she finally plucks up the courage to enter the church. As she walks down the aisle, Archie can't believe that she's switched outfits and is stunned by her insistence that he should take her as she is.

Meanwhile, with everyone at the wedding, Danielle sneaks into The Vic and drops her locket into Ronnie's champagne glass. Afterwards, she hides upstairs and waits in anticipation for the wedding party to return from the church. On their return, Ronnie heads upstairs to find Danielle holding baby Amy. When Ronnie tells her to leave, Danielle snaps and finally breaks her seven-month silence, dropping the bombshell that she's her daughter.

Archie appears and admits that he knew about Danielle's crazy claims, but insists that she's making them all up. Danielle, though, tells Ronnie that the proof she needs is downstairs in her champagne flute. In the bar, Archie makes out to everyone that Danielle's mentally ill, resulting in her leaving. Once she's gone, the proceedings continue and during the speeches, Ronnie raises a glass to her father.

Just as she does, she spots Danielle's locket and is forced to come to terms with the gut-wrenching news that she's been living on the same Square as her daughter for over half a year.

As those at the wedding struggle to come to terms with the revelation, Archie's world begins to crumble at his feet. Visibly shaken, Ronnie heads to the Slaters' in search of Danielle, who's nowhere to be found. Rushing to the tube station with Stacey in tow, the events which unfold in front of Ronnie's eyes leave her with an eclipsing darkness inside.

Elsewhere during the day, Max and Tanya seek solace in each other as they discuss their daughter Lauren's situation and the pair find themselves kissing; Roxy slaps Ronnie at the reception; Janine makes an unwelcome appearance at the wedding party; Max asks Stacey to change her statement to help Lauren before her trial, prompting Stacey makes a pass at Max; and Jack admits to Ronnie that he loves her, not Roxy, before begging her for another chance.

Friday I KNOW THIS IS ALL WE GOT I AM GOING NUTS!!!!!

The residents of Walford are forced to deal with aftermath of the events of Peggy and Archie's wedding day.

Meanwhile, Max has the taste for family life back again as he tells Tanya that he wants to spend more time with her and the kids; Masood stands up for Jane when Phil moans at her about the mess in The Vic; and Tanya wants to talk to Max about their kiss.

but ronnie and danni have a CAST pic together
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanpop.com
jess_welsh
jess_welsh

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:53 pm

also now if u go on the eastenders web site and in dannis or ronnies cast profile they finally have ronnie as mother to dannie and danni as ronnie daughter and also with roxy!!!
WE FINALLY HAVE JUSTICE LOL
lol!
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY

AND FINALLY CAST PIC WITH RON AND DAN!!!!!!! Embarassed
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanpop.com
devilbecka
devilbecka

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:12 pm

affraid ooooooooooommmmmggggg ...seriously im on the furge of a break down!!!!
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:55 am

THANKS SO MUUUUUUCHCHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Rabz46
Rabz46

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:28 am

I can't believe this! Crying or Very sad

We all knew that rejection wold break Danielle, and it has, death by train, Ronnie needs to kill Archie! Mad
Back to top Go down
Rabz46
Rabz46

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:37 am

jess_welsh wrote:
also now if u go on the eastenders web site and in dannis or ronnies cast profile they finally have ronnie as mother to dannie and danni as ronnie daughter and also with roxy!!!

Yes but the unlucky thing is that Danielle isn't in with the Mitchell Family, i mean she should be there surely, granted her name is Danielle Jones, but surely she should be in with the Mitchells?
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:22 am

So excited .. I brought the inside soap magazine at 8:30 am this morning Smile
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:59 am

Me too!! Earlier actually! I bought it on the way to school at 7.45 haha.

Some of the articles make out that she dies on the train tracks but another makes out that Janine kills her in her car by accident.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS Left_bar_bleue2/2WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:00 am

so did i i bought 3
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:01 am

Lol after buying Inside Soap I decided it wasn't enough so this afternoon I bought All About Soap as well Razz
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS Left_bar_bleue2/2WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:03 am

i am so excited do you think we will be allowed to post them photos since they have been put in the magizine?
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:05 am

Yeah I'm pretty sure they're ok to post now bcos the ones in mags are basically the same.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:07 am

i cant believe archie tells ronnie shes meantly ill and tells danielle that ronnies mentally unstable i hope peggy divorces him when they find out the truth
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:23 am

I think she will. Afterall, she knows the pain Ronnie's been going through since she arrived on the Square.
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:11 pm

in inside soap it said peggy and archies marrige could end in a matter of hours####### cheers
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:16 pm

dani&lt3ronnie4eva wrote:
in inside soap it said peggy and archies marrige could end in a matter of hours####### cheers

now that could mean divorce! Or....... Archie Dies!!!! haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:25 pm

I hope Peggy gets rid of him

6 episodes left Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
gabrielle
gabrielle

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:15 am

Oh My God !!!

I'm literally hyperventalating reading these spoilers.... I can't frikkin' wait!!!

I know we won't be disappointed whatever the outcome because the drama is just going to be amazing!
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:33 am

gabrielle wrote:
Oh My God !!!

I'm literally hyperventalating reading these spoilers.... I can't frikkin' wait!!!

I know we won't be disappointed whatever the outcome because the drama is just going to be amazing!

hahaha hyperventalating xD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:40 am

Next week is wedding week in Walford. Thursday's hour-long episode not only features Peggy (Barbara Windsor) and Archie's (Larry Lamb) wedding, but also finally marks the end of the seven-month Ronnie/Danielle storyline arc. But how it ends still remains a secret - and will do (hopefully) until the episode airs!

So to keep you going until then, here are 10 teasers about the wedding episode.

1. Peggy shakes her actual and metaphorical pom poms during her hen night.
2. Archie's full name is Archibald Lionel Mitchell, while Peggy's full name is Margaret Ann Mitchell.
3. The wedding is interrupted by a certain someone at that crucial moment.
4. Surprisingly, there's no photographer at the ceremony…
5. Danielle's on a kidnap mission during the episode.
6. Janine's humiliated by Jack when she discovers that she doesn't feature on the wedding seating plan.
7. Barmaid Tracy even gets glammed up for the wedding. If you're listening, scriptwriters, more lines for Tracy please!
8. Billy Mitchell grows some cojones over the course of the hour.
9. You'll sigh the biggest sigh you've ever sighed during the hour - and you might even shed a tear or two.
10. Lacey Turner plays a good drunk.

And here are some more pics! Very Happy
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/i174755/eastenders-bts.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:06 am

Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:06 am

Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:33 am

Gosh, there were lots on the whats on tv link .. Danielle and Ronnie both look so pretty .. And I can't belive Roxy slapped Ronnie !! 'the cheek' of it .. get it ?? (my lame attempt at a joke) Razz
Back to top Go down
RitaSimonsLover
RitaSimonsLover

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:34 am

1. Ive never seen Sam with a curler on her hair, but she still looks beauitful.
2. Aww doesnt Jack look sweet holding a sleeping Amy.
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:35 am

Its not the real Amy, its only a doll .. but yeah he does
I was quite surprised by the curler and the plastic covering .. reminds me slightly of Dot, but not looking like her obvs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS   WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WEDDING WEEK SPOLIERS
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next