Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sam Womack Appreciation Thread

Go down 
+2
Kim
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:56 pm

im almost 100% sure they got mixed up
cause they are gonna wanna make the Chyred thing even worse for Amira

Like as if your husband being gay wasnt bad enough
but with your best friend
&& then you find out your pregnant

Probs wouldnt be the best week of your life
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:26 pm

Definitely not. Also, I think they're trying to make it painful for Amira because to start with she didn't want a baby and was on the pill, then she wanted one and thought she was having one and she was really upset about it last night. Now she'll probably think it's a relief that she's not pregnant and then find out she is, which makes it worse again. I thought the results were meant to be found out on Monday anyway so hopefully Chelsea's had a false alarm. Anyway, the stuff that Amira was saying as to why she thought she was pregnant seemed spot on so I think it would be odd if she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:31 pm

YAAAYYYYY! Very Happy Very Happy Finally, some good luck for Rack.
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet
Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/2Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:33 pm

YAY

Chelseas NOT preggers Smile

Soo happy about that

But i had tears in my eyes
I was team Amira ... The poor girl Sad
I actually cried at one stage Sad
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:16 am

I read somewhere that she still is. Maybe she dipped it in water instead of her own pee pee? :/
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:22 pm

That would make sense after the way Lucas was going off on one last night. I had to laugh when he said, "Thou shalt not kill," considering he's killed at least twice. I don't see why Chelsea would tell Amira that she was pregnant if she had done that though, unless Chelsea's been acting like she's Amira's friend all this time so that she could find something to use to get her own back on Amira for stealing her song at the Miss Queen Vic competition. Seems farfetched though.

Unless Chelsea is pregnant but it hasn't been long enough for it to show up on the tests yet...
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:25 pm

Tbh i dont think she is pregnannt ....but i may be wrong
Back to top Go down
em-j
Elite poster
Elite poster
em-j

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:05 pm

Kim wrote:
That would make sense after the way Lucas was going off on one last night. I had to laugh when he said, "Thou shalt not kill," considering he's killed at least twice. I don't see why Chelsea would tell Amira that she was pregnant if she had done that though, unless Chelsea's been acting like she's Amira's friend all this time so that she could find something to use to get her own back on Amira for stealing her song at the Miss Queen Vic competition. Seems farfetched though.

Unless Chelsea is pregnant but it hasn't been long enough for it to show up on the tests yet...

He will kill again soon...
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:21 pm

when he said ' thou shall not kill' i was shouting at the telly lol ' eh? you can hardly talk, you've killed half the square already'.

His soul is well and truly gone so i dont know what hes talking about chelsea putting her soul at risk.

Yea i dont think chelsea Very Happy chelsea probz gave amira the wrong test cause she shoved them in her apron pocket thing and they probz got mixed up
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:25 pm

i think that maybe they originally wanted chelsea to be pregnant
but Tiana Benjiman quit , so they didnt see the point
because the baby wouldnt be born by the time she left??

just an idea
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:29 pm

i don't know
Tbh i dont really care if she leaves or not cause i aint such a big fan of chelsea.
There axing off 6 characters most are quite boring but thts cause some of them havent had big sl in ageeesss and they have just basicly been extras cause i mean i hardly ever see charlie anymore just sometimes and he isnt doing much. so =/ as long as Ronnie&Jack&Roxy (even though she is getting on my nerves a bit sometimes) are still in im happy Very Happy. Glad Danny is going i hate him! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:53 am

same
but i think if Lacey quits
then they have a serious problem
:S

I hope she doesnt tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:56 am

You must be psychic lol

I don't think they would have changed it to Amira being pregnant rather than Chelsea after Tiana quit; Preeya quit a long time before that. Maybe they just decided Amira should have a bit of a happy ending after all because she looked like she really wanted the baby even though she'd found out Syed was gay and had been having an affair.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:47 am

Well if Laceys leaving.I mean i dont think her Archie secret will b revealed cause then she would defo never be coming back( well if she got in self defence blah blah blah) but then maybe someone else could find out? that threatens her or something scratch well she has the baby so thats a good thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:01 pm

The self defence thing does seem like a route EastEnders would go down in order to bring Stacey back, I think. They don't have the greatest of imaginations since they decided to have two people being hit by cars in about half a year. Whatever happens I hope she doesn't get found out and do a runner like Phil or Sam. Also, it's not that realistic as she didn't kill Archie at the time of the attack and EE have never been very good at being realistic.

It would be great if she was found out and then got out of prison with it having been found that she acted in self defence because Ronnie stuck up for her and said Archie definitely raped Stacey because she knows he's capable of it etc... sadly I don't think that will happen.
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:10 pm

i think they should bring DCI Marsden in on a long term basis

Have her move in the square Wink
she was pretty good Smile
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:13 pm

fabfriend7 wrote:
i think they should bring DCI Marsden in on a long term basis

Have her move in the square Wink
she was pretty good Smile

Yeah, some of her scenes with Phil are funny. It's almost like she's going to see him for a social call when she's like, "Nice to see you again, Mr Mitchell."
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:15 pm

i think she likes him Wink
I sense a story Razz

Imagine her && Shirl fighting in the square
&& heather trying to stop them

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:20 pm

& Ronnie could suspect her and Jack again and be like, "First you want my fiance, then you want my cousin." Laughing

Her, Shirley and Ronnie would be soo good. Marsden probably wants to get her own back after the assault lol!
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:21 pm

throw Zainab into the mix &&\ that would be one heck of an episode
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:26 pm

Yea Lol

Catfight in the square!

Round 1!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam Womack Appreciation Thread   Sam Womack Appreciation Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sam Womack Appreciation Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2