Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Six characters to leave the Square

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

Six characters to leave the Square Empty
PostSubject: Six characters to leave the Square   Six characters to leave the Square I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:26 am

You are properly aware that 6 members of the cast are set to leave - but one of them that will be leaving is Danny Mitchell.

Anyway here is the link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/news/100417-departures.shtml

I am not that surprised that he has been axed he was pretty boring and isn't really doing a lot.

It is sad to see that Charlie Slater is leaving - what is the point of bring Kat and Alfie back?

The rest of them i couldn't care really. I am just relieved it is not Steve (Phil), Rita (Roxy and Sam (Ronnie) that are not going. Anyway they are the most popular and we could do with all the Mitchells we can get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Six characters to leave the Square   Six characters to leave the Square I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:48 am

I thought amira was leaving as well?
But I didn't like Danny anyway he was a tad annoying
thanks for posting Smile
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Six characters to leave the Square Left_bar_bleue0/0Six characters to leave the Square Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Six characters to leave the Square   Six characters to leave the Square I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:33 am

Yeah Amira is leaving, that was announced last year sometime I think. Ditto about Charlie, I'm a bit confused as to why they would keep Big Mo there without him though - it's his house.

I'm a little sad that Liz is going, but I guess there isn't that much that can be done with her since Owen's dead and Libby is going. I see why Libby would go though with Chelsea going, and there's only so much she can be on screen while making it look convincing that she's at university.

Danny going Very Happy Since he's off so soon I don't see the point of him coming in now, but I guess that's inevitable if he goes through with conning Roxy. I hope it doesn't mean no more Glenda as I like her and I think there's more that can be done with her and Ronnie particularly. Hopefully Ronnie and Roxy will go back to the way they were now; Roxy seems to prefer Danny even though Ronnie was the one that was there for her for all of those years.
Back to top Go down
R and D Fan
Elite poster
Elite poster
R and D Fan

PostSubject: Re: Six characters to leave the Square   Six characters to leave the Square I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:22 am

The only three characters i want to be safe from the axe are Jack, Ronnie and Stacey. This whole axing has got me worried and the cast are feeling the same as we are.
Back to top Go down
Kim
Kim

Character sheet
Six characters to leave the Square Left_bar_bleue0/0Six characters to leave the Square Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Six characters to leave the Square   Six characters to leave the Square I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:24 pm

This new guy seems like a male version of that Kathleen Hutchinson I think it was that kept sacking people in about 2004, lol. I like Kat and Alfie so I'm glad it was him that arranged for them to come back or they might be under threat as well; he's not likely to bin characters that he's brought in for a while at least.

He should axe Lucas Evil or Very Mad I don't see how he's more useful than Liz; they're both tied up in the Owen storyline and my guess is Lucas will be found out. At least with Liz there's also the Liz/Patrick story.
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
Six characters to leave the Square Left_bar_bleue2/2Six characters to leave the Square Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Six characters to leave the Square   Six characters to leave the Square I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:45 pm

Twisted Evil Danny Twisted Evil glad he is leaving
Tbh i found the other characters quite boring i mean hardly any of them have had really good storylines the past couple of years.

So glad it aint Sam Very Happy
That means Glenda aint getting axed if danny is? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six characters to leave the Square   Six characters to leave the Square I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Six characters to leave the Square
Page 1 of 1