Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If Sam or Lauren leave or (when they leave in years to come she hopes)not gona happen i will enjoy watching them in other programs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RipDani
Admin
Admin
RipDani

If Sam or Lauren leave or (when they leave in years to come she hopes)not gona happen i will enjoy watching them in other programs Empty
PostSubject: If Sam or Lauren leave or (when they leave in years to come she hopes)not gona happen i will enjoy watching them in other programs   If Sam or Lauren leave or (when they leave in years to come she hopes)not gona happen i will enjoy watching them in other programs I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:53 am

If they do leave I will still look forward to other shows that they are in (: they will be great but eastenders will never be the same without them ):
Back to top Go down
https://ronnielle.forumotion.com

If Sam or Lauren leave or (when they leave in years to come she hopes)not gona happen i will enjoy watching them in other programs Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Sam or Lauren leave or (when they leave in years to come she hopes)not gona happen i will enjoy watching them in other programs   If Sam or Lauren leave or (when they leave in years to come she hopes)not gona happen i will enjoy watching them in other programs I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:10 am

Yeah,but i enjoyed them together in it!,i dont think Sam's leaving just Lauren...Why didnt they leave the storyline open so she could come back in a few years time tougher because in an interview with Lauren she said she didnt like the character because she was too shy! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Danny
Danny

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
If Sam or Lauren leave or (when they leave in years to come she hopes)not gona happen i will enjoy watching them in other programs Left_bar_bleue2/2If Sam or Lauren leave or (when they leave in years to come she hopes)not gona happen i will enjoy watching them in other programs Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: If Sam or Lauren leave or (when they leave in years to come she hopes)not gona happen i will enjoy watching them in other programs   If Sam or Lauren leave or (when they leave in years to come she hopes)not gona happen i will enjoy watching them in other programs I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:26 am

I still cant believe they killed her off!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Sam or Lauren leave or (when they leave in years to come she hopes)not gona happen i will enjoy watching them in other programs   If Sam or Lauren leave or (when they leave in years to come she hopes)not gona happen i will enjoy watching them in other programs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Sam or Lauren leave or (when they leave in years to come she hopes)not gona happen i will enjoy watching them in other programs
Page 1 of 1