Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most?

Go down 
+2
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
nikki
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most? Empty
PostSubject: Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most?   Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:14 am

I'd love Danielles hair Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster
nikki

PostSubject: Re: Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most?   Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:21 am

I love Ronnie's hair and clothes Very Happy But in reality my style is probably a mix of both Danielle's and Ronnie's as I like wearing black jeans and tops (Ronnie) but I also like wearing colourful shirts and denim jeans with boots (Danielle).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most?   Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:22 am

I might get my hair cut short like Danielles,altho i have slightly darker blonde hair
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most?   Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:37 am

I have more of Danielles style but i lurveeeee Chealseas clothes..wouldnt be caught dead in them though..Ronnies hair is lovely but i HATE Staceys clothes..Sooo tarty.. Razz
Back to top Go down
RitaSimonsLover
RitaSimonsLover

PostSubject: Re: Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most?   Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:59 am

Well ive always wanted ny hair a similar length to what Sam's is like now and its not much shorter just different colour. Most of the clothes that i wear are a mixture of Ronnie and Danielle's
Back to top Go down
sarah1989
sarah1989

PostSubject: Re: Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most?   Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:02 pm

i love staceys hair ! n i also like ronnie's when she has it down straight x

ive sorta already got the danielle style clothes i always wear skinny jeans n i have a coat like hers but without the blue checkers x
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most? Left_bar_bleue2/2Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most? Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most?   Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:30 pm

i wear more kinda of ronnies type of clothes cause i mostly wear black cardigains and tops but i sometimes wear florals and jeans with uggs my hair is straight like ronnies and the same colour
Back to top Go down
lunamoonfang
new user
new user

PostSubject: Re: Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most?   Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:14 pm

Well ive always wanted ny hair a similar length to what Sam's is like now and its not much shorter just different colour. Most of the clothes that i wear are a mixture of Ronnie and Danielle's

mexico wedding photographer
Luxury Yacht Charter Sicily - Aeolian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most?   Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1