Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most?   Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:14 am

I'd love Danielles hair Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nikki
Elite poster
Elite poster

PostSubject: Re: Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most?   Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:21 am

I love Ronnie's hair and clothes Very Happy But in reality my style is probably a mix of both Danielle's and Ronnie's as I like wearing black jeans and tops (Ronnie) but I also like wearing colourful shirts and denim jeans with boots (Danielle).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most?   Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:22 am

I might get my hair cut short like Danielles,altho i have slightly darker blonde hair
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster

PostSubject: Re: Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most?   Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:37 am

I have more of Danielles style but i lurveeeee Chealseas clothes..wouldnt be caught dead in them though..Ronnies hair is lovely but i HATE Staceys clothes..Sooo tarty.. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RitaSimonsLover

PostSubject: Re: Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most?   Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:59 am

Well ive always wanted ny hair a similar length to what Sam's is like now and its not much shorter just different colour. Most of the clothes that i wear are a mixture of Ronnie and Danielle's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarah1989

PostSubject: Re: Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most?   Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:02 pm

i love staceys hair ! n i also like ronnie's when she has it down straight x

ive sorta already got the danielle style clothes i always wear skinny jeans n i have a coat like hers but without the blue checkers x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
2/2  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most?   Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:30 pm

i wear more kinda of ronnies type of clothes cause i mostly wear black cardigains and tops but i sometimes wear florals and jeans with uggs my hair is straight like ronnies and the same colour
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunamoonfang
new user
new user

PostSubject: Re: Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most?   Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:14 pm

Well ive always wanted ny hair a similar length to what Sam's is like now and its not much shorter just different colour. Most of the clothes that i wear are a mixture of Ronnie and Danielle's

mexico wedding photographer
Luxury Yacht Charter Sicily - Aeolian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which characters hairstyle/clothes would you like the most?   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1