Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congrtulations to Jess!

Go down 
+6
ron and dan
Faye
ronnieanddaniellefan
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
fabfriend7
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2/2Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:47 am

Cause its on her Profile FREAK!!!

Cya guys i am away to go by Game On! to get me in a better mood i'll be on l8r xxx

And btw i think its time you shut the hell up cause ur getting on everyones nerves !!!!
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:48 am

I don't think abi knows how to make friends. I'm having a good laugh with this arguement Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2/2Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:20 am

Lol

i bought Game On!!! yayyy

Im in a better mood now Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:24 am

Ronnielleno1fanforeva! wrote:
Lol

i bought Game On!!! yayyy

Im in a better mood now Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 Icon_biggrin

awesome i love game on,i like the first series the best with Matt in it
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:32 am

Yea lol

Sam (Mandy) is so funny Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:56 am

haha game on is fantastic Razz i love mathew aswell Razz,
Back to top Go down
ron and dan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ron and dan

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:58 am

just leave can't you see that no one on here wants you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:17 am

i don't care if people on here don't like me i am fucking staying you go you fucking slag
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:19 am

haha you wont b stayin cause i can just delete your account u flamin physcopath

And None of us care what u think its old news!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:27 am

I thought this had finished Rolling Eyes
I am asking you nicley, please leave!
And Jess isn't a slag... Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:29 am

She doesnt deserve to b asked nicely coz we have alreadi asked her nicely she just doesnt get it into her thick head of hers that none of us want her here!!!

I am like waiting for Em-J to come on to see if she met Sam!!!! Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
ron and dan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ron and dan

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:29 am

no one on here really cares anymore so just go away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 am

if none of you care why do you all keep replying?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:46 am

AND
if you are such a good mum why the **** are you on here and not with your fucking kid
????????
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:48 am

Posted:Today at 6:45 pm
Subject:Re: [No title]Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_quote
i did ask her
and she said that she fucking hates you all and she said that she doesn't even have you on msn so i know you are fucking lying

Posted: Today at 6:45 pm
Subject: Re: [No title]
i did ask her
and she said that she fucking hates you all and she said that she doesn't even have you on msn so i know you are fucking lying

What the hell do u think ur playin at Abi? we all know ur Lying so stop tryin to get us to fall out cause it aint workin!
Back to top Go down
ron and dan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ron and dan

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:56 am

abi what the hell has it got to do with you were MY DAUGHTER is and what she is doing you weirdo AND i do have hannah on msn im talking to her right now AND i don't fucking have you on msn, you HAVEN'T seen a photo of MY DAUGHTER and you don't know what colour her eyes are so why don't you do everyone on here a really big favor by never coming on here again AND why you are at it delete your account so none of us never have to talk to you EVER again
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:58 am

haha! Abi, act your age not your fuckin shoe size! waaaayyyyy always wanted to say that

Last edited by ronnieanddaniellefan on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:00 pm

LOL

And act 16 not bloodi 6!!!

Abi im just gonna tell the truth here your a 2 faced,Sad bitch who bullys other ppl just to make yourself feel better!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:07 pm

ron and dan wrote:
abi what the hell has it got to do with you were MY DAUGHTER is and what she is doing you weirdo AND i do have hannah on msn im talking to her right now AND i don't fucking have you on msn, you HAVEN'T seen a photo of MY DAUGHTER and you don't know what colour her eyes are so why don't you do everyone on here a really big favor by never coming on here again AND why you are at it delete your account so none of us never have to talk to you EVER again

if you loved your daughter you would be with her now and not on here and no one on here has said that you have ever told them that you love chloe so i think that you don't love her and don't want her
Back to top Go down
ron and dan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ron and dan

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:13 pm

WTF
if i didn't love or want chloe why the hell would i have gone thought 8 months of pregnancy and a 17 hour labour just to have a baby that i didn't want or love
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:18 pm

Would it make you happy if Jess was to superglue Chloe onto her hip? Bloody hell. ... Jess I bet you're a great mum Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:24 pm

ummmm how fucking thick are you pregnancy is nine mouths twat and there is no way that you were in labour 17 hours
YOU FUCKING DICK
Back to top Go down
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
Elite poster
Elite poster
dani&lt3ronnie4eva

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:36 pm

^Umm, duhh. She went into labour before the nine months were up Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:41 pm

Haha, Oh no! She didn't have her baby after 9 months on the dot! Therefore she Jess wasnt pregnant! What a loser
Back to top Go down
ron and dan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ron and dan

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:42 pm

hi everyone this is jess's boyfriend Louie jess is bathing chloe atm she told me to tell you abi that you are such a fucking weirdo who should be locked up and jess' pregnancy was only 8 months and trust me she was in labour for 17 hours i fucking know i was there the whole time and it was the longest 17 hours of my life so **** you abi and
hi to the rest of you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrtulations to Jess!
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ronnielle Forums :: welcome! :: Say hello here (: If your new-
Jump to: