Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Please login (: to Ronnielle Forums

xoxo
Ronnielle Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnielle Forums

A place for Eastenders Fans to talk to one another about Eastenders! :) .. NO Spamming or you will be banned!

HomeAnnouncementsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congrtulations to Jess!

Go down 
+6
ron and dan
Faye
ronnieanddaniellefan
dani&lt3ronnie4eva
fabfriend7
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:17 pm

no im not a fucking pedo
are you?
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
i really have no idea what this game is lol:
Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:20 pm

Nope im 12

But u on the other hand r just some complete stranger who has a obsesssion to beg ppl for photos of thier children tht u dont evn no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:23 pm

i didn't beg that fucking slag for a photo of her kid that probably don't even what
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet
Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:24 pm

That dont even what?

And she is not a slag for goodness sake how dare u call her tht!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:26 pm

well to have a kid at 15 she must be a slag
and she probably doesn't even want the fucking baby
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:31 pm

OMG!!!

Right u r just well out of order there ur a bitch u knw tht i cant believe u just said tht u moron get a life stop trying make other ppl feel bad cause Jess loves Chloe to pieces so id shut my mouth if i weree u!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:34 pm

she probably hates that baby
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Fuk sake

Seriously do u really have a problem with her having a baby?

cause u r a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:39 pm

that baby would have been better off if jess had had a abortion
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Omg

How the fuk can u say tht?

Sad Bitch!!!!

U dont knw jess or chloe so how can u say tht ? Jess is a gd mum so seriously wtf is ur problem!!!

U r just sick!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:44 pm

im not sick. i didn't have a kid when i was still a kid my self!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:47 pm

Oh ffs just give it a rest

Get it in ur thick head

N.O.N.E O.F U.S .C.A.R.E!!!!!!!!!

Jess is a gd mum and tht all tht matters who cares how old u r as long as u can look after ur bby and tht was jess is doing so there is no flamin problem just leave her alone what has she ever done to u?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:50 pm

HOW THE **** CAN SHE LOOK AFTER A BABY SHE IS ONLY 15 AND SHE IS ON HER OWN
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:51 pm

Actually she has a boyfriend and all her family so tht shows how much u knw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:53 pm

it won't last with her boyfriend he will leave her as soon as someone better comes along and then it will just be her and the baby all on there own
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Fuk sake u knw nothin bout her and her bf just back of ffs and i doubt tht will happen so ur just tlkin shit as usual

so byee i cba listenin to u tlk shit !!!!!!!

Like a said b4 ur just a jelous bitch who is sad depressed with ur life u have to try and upset some1 else just to make u feel better

Well hate 2 burst ur bubble it aint worked!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ronnieanddaniellefan
Elite poster
Elite poster
ronnieanddaniellefan

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:19 am

Can I just say.. my mum had me when she was 15, she's still with my dad, I'm going to uni this year and have been brought up like any other kid! So it doesn't matter what age your mum is to raise you!

And Abi Rose, this is the first time we have had an argument on ronnielleforums since it was set up..... WELL DONE
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:07 am

Yes because we never ever argue on here cause were all friends but u have to ruin it by saying really mean things just coz some1 wont let u see a pic of there baby

And btw i think you should a apoligize to Jess because some of the things u said werre well out of line like telling her 'the baby would have been better of is she had had an abortion' now that is just sick!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:56 am

im not fucking apoligizing to her
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:57 am

Why not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:59 am

because she is a dirty slag
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:06 am

I think its about time you shut the heck up
before someone reports you
cause we all know the forum admin
&& we can get you booted off whenever we want !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:09 am

oh god, im so scared now
Back to top Go down
fabfriend7
Elite poster
Elite poster
fabfriend7

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:10 am

Sarcasm gets you nowhere

only further in the hate list than you already are !
Back to top Go down
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!
Elite poster
Elite poster
Ronnielleno1fanforeva!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:10 am

Oh for goodness sake just grow up will ya?!

Your really gtting on everyone's nerves now!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrtulations to Jess!   Congrtulations to Jess! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrtulations to Jess!
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ronnielle Forums :: welcome! :: Say hello here (: If your new-
Jump to: